part five

Untitled#12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I followed her all the way to her door, she was smiling, glancing back at me every once in a while, I smiled back before she took my hand and sat me down on the couch.

  “now house rules” she started looking serious but I just smiled at the memory, I could recite her house rules if she just asked me but I let her have her way, I won’t tell her anything, I want her to figure it out, I don’t want her to feel obliged if she ever did remember “if you drink you’re staying over, and you have to help with the cooking if there is any and..” she started but stopped, the next one was for her girlfriends.. “yeah, that’s it” she mumbled making me chuckle at her confused face.

  “alright then, I’ll come help” I said cheerfully pulling her out of her trance.

“follow me” she ordered with a sly smirk on her face.. does she even know what she's doing to me?

  “yes writer-nim” I followed her to the kitchen, she gave me a couple of veggies to cut as she prepared the water for the pasta.

“you know yongsun, you are a really good actor” she said abruptly, she was now watching the pasta as I stirred the sauce “it's driving me crazy how well you act out the character” she was now behind me, my heart was pounding in my chest as she got closer “if I wasn’t sane I would’ve thought that you were the girl I dream about” she sighed “I would’ve thought the girl you were talking about was me” I barely held myself steady as I stirred the vegetables, I could feel her breath on my neck “this.. this is so familiar, my heart is pounding wanting something I cant remember” she sighed again making all of my skin prickle.

  “please.. please stop” I mumbled as I placed down the spoon, I was losing my grip, she's making me lose control and I can’t have that, she has to remember.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that” she backed away giving me space that I knew I needed, but hated, It was too cold.

  “oh ah.. by the way I invited hyejin, she was having a rough day” she mumbled pushing me back to the sofa “is that okay?”

I nodded still not trusting my voice right now, she nodded going back to the kitchen, I could hear her faint cries as she yelled, she tried to be quiet, but it was too quiet to not hear.

 

  After a while, hyejin arrived after byul had set the table, she was a tad surprised that I was there but didn’t comment.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter