Part three

Untitled#12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I was still at the café as it was too warm to leave into the harsh cold.

I stared at the ceiling noting that yongsun also didn’t leave yet, but was instead staring at me intensely.

  “your eyes are going to hurt if you’re going to keep staring at me” I said giving her a sly smirk.

I looked at my watch and it was seven, I grabbed my coat and looked over at the silent girl in front of me.

  “don’t you have a schedule?” I asked her curiously “why are you just sitting here?”

“oh.. it got canceled” she mumbled, she looked sad.

  “do you want a ride home?” I offered

“no it’s alright, you probably think I’m stalking you or something” she said, I noted her eyes getting a little teary, she wiped them and grabbed her black hoodie “thanks for the offer” she bowed slightly and left the agency.

  I sighed and walked back to my car, it was a black matte sports car that I got after working my off at the police station, can’t say I’m not proud.

  I parked in my driveway, not feeling like going home yet so I played one of my favorite songs and just sat there reflecting on my day.

 stealing glances over at my neighbor’s house, only one window was lit, and if she decided to keep all the layouts the same, it should be the bedroom.

  I walked across the road and stopped right in front of her door, should I knock? Maybe she’s busy, or has some company, or she might even be asleep, it is one am after all.

  I sighed and rang the bell, being a coward is never good.

A few second later the door opened, and yongsuns amazing body faced me.

  “uh.. I was just checking if you’re okay” I mumbled feeling a blush on my face, she was just wearing boxers and a bra..

“oh hi, I’m okay thank you” she said smiling “wanna come in?” she crossed her arms

  “uh, I don’t think that’s a good idea” I mumbled as I allowed myself to look at her. Bad idea.

She giggled “now you know how I felt when I saw you in a bikini..” she grabbed my arm and pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter