Part 11

Untitled#12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 We arrived to the floor, the doors opened as i saw a couple walk right inside, startling yongsun and i as we quickly moved to either ends of the elevator.

 “Sorry” i whispered as i took yongs hand and got out, yongsun laughing at my red face.

   “Come on” she mumbled holding my hand “follow me”

  We walked in the narrow hallway ‘till we found a big door, it was wooden, reminds me of old korea.

 Yongsun knocked on the door giving me a small smile, slowly the door clicked open, showing an old lady that yongsun greeted warmly, i think they know each other.

 But what startled me was the fact that after hugging yongsun and kissing both of her cheeks (yes i am jealous) she came and hugeed me as well and of course kissing my cheeks.

I guess my reaction was funny enough it made yongsun almost fall over laughing.

   “Oh i missed you two so much” the lady straightened up “come on  your table is ready” she started walking towards one of the many doors, pointing us to one in the corner “if youre ready for the food you know the drill okay?”

 Yongsun nodded still holding my hand, i guess she sensed how stressed i am.. What is this place.

   “Hey don't worry it's okay i promise” she said softly as i followed her inside the closed room.

  Inside was a small table for two, a small couch with a coffee table, but that wasnt what surprised me, it was the big glass wall the leans on to the street, it was beautiful, it was leaned with a bit of a ledge so you can sit or lay on to it and watch the streets.

 Slowly de ja vus were overwhelming me, like the night i remembered slowly but surely all my memories were starting to comeback.. The days where i used to take yongsun out here after my shifts at the police station, where we had a tradition of celebrating every birthday, where she took me out to celebrate my first promotion.

 The day i almost proposed to her.

 “Hey byul..” i heard yongsun from behind me, a twing of worry in her voice “are you ok?”

   “Yeah, just remembering stuff..” i mumbled turning back to her.

 I remembered that i had taken the envelope yong written for me, i took it out and gave yongsun a look.

   She sighed as she walked closer to me, leaning back on the glass wall “read it” she ordered as i opened it up.

 

 ‘ byul..

     I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter