part six

Untitled#12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I layed on the floor as memories flooded my brain, only woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

“hello?” I asked, my voice sounded hoarse.

  “the shoot is starting, where are you?” I heard pds voice.

“on my way” I said feeling a little off, where did the time go?

  I quickly got up and grabbed a shirt and wore it, I then grabbed my blazer and went to my car, I drove off.

I arrived and sat next to the PD, the scene was familiar, I grabbed the script and I felt my heart drop.

  First kiss scene to be filmed.

I sighed and slumped on my seat as I watched yoonjoo and Kim yongsun making out.. it was kinda funny actually, but it all felt different now I know why yongsun felt so familiar and just.. she felt like home.

  “guys stop, what is this” I yelled as frustration filled me, I had no problem with the scene itself I mean it's just acting, but they were doing it all wrong “the 12th try and you still can’t do it properly, yeonjoo, surprise her, and you, be surprised.”

  Everyone looked shocked as they heard me yell for the first time, I got up from my seat “move, let me show you how, yongsun take your seat and yeonjoo will watch on the monitor”

  I almost smirked when I saw yongsuns surprised expression.

I laid on the bed taking yeonjoos spot, then it started.

  I looked over to yongsun who was typing on the laptop “why am i here” I asked making my voice hoarse.

  “you were drunk last night so I took you to my dorm” she said simply “it's just past six so you can sleep more”

I sat on the bed as i looked around, then I got up and stood behind her, then I flipped the chair and pecked her soft lips.

 “there that’s how you do it” I said smiling to the flustered yongsun before going back to my seat as everyone still had a shocked expression on their face.

“should we cast you moonbyul-ssi?” asked a laughing yeonjoo.

  “that was perfect” the pd whispered

“should be, I wrote it.” I mumbled

  “can we take a break please?” yongsun said before taking off, her manager followed her.

   That’s for not telling me Kim yongsun.

  After around 10 minutes yongsun came back, and I was pleased when they did it in one try.

I walked out of the set after that as the rest of the scenes were fillers, I headed to the dressing room and went straight to the one labeled Kim yongsun.

  “hey” I walked in, she was ‘asleep’ on the couch, I walked up to her closing the door behind me “yongdonnie, stop faking sleep, your eyes are twitching” she didn’t move a muscle, so I just took my chance.

  Leaning closer and closer, I pecked her lips softly.

“WTF” she yelled pushing me on the floor making me laugh.

  “sorry, you just didn’t want to stop your acting” she sat on her couch staring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter