Part One

Untitled#12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  I started walking around my neighborhood, trying to think about what am i going to do after the end of my project, should i make a new one? or should i just take it easy for a couple of months or so, to collect my thoughts. 

  I went back to my place just as i saw a car park in front of the house parallel to mine, the one that has been on sale for a couple of months, am i getting a new neighbor?

  I entered my home feeling a little excited, but this isnt the time to get excited over nothing certain, so i grabbed my macbook and sent an email to the manager of my project, a company for artists who could'nt go anywhere because of who they are. 

  after the email my brain started forming a new idea for a book, so i rushed to get a cup of coffee before opening a new document and typed in the name.

  ' a thousand days '

its going to tell a story of an unnamed woman, in a diary form for a thousand days, hence the title. but as soon as i finished the layout my phone started ringing.

  "yah unnie, are you going to stay home till next year?" hyejins voice yelled at me through the speakers "what are you doing?"

"i have a new book idea" i whispered wishing she wouldn't hear.

  "i sincerly want to kill you right now unnie" she sighed "living in the middle of a forest doesnt mean that you can be alone forever"

"i'm not alone hyejinnie, don't worry" i said feeling a little defensive.

  "yeah yeah thats what you always say, but i have work now so i'll call you later" she hung up on me so suddenly i had to laugh out loud for a couple of minutes before hearing my stomach growl.

  i sighed and decided to go out to my favorite place to grab a meal, so i took my keys from the counter and left the house, i glanced over the house parallel to mine and noticed that the car was gone.. hmm maybe they were just checking the house. 

  i parked in front of my favorite noodle house, it was a small shop run by an old lady and her daughter, it was empty most of the time but sometimes it gets really crowded you cant find a place to set your foot on. 

  today i was lucky as there was only one other costumer, a small slender girl with long dark hair. 

"hello imo, how are you today?" i bowed to the lady over the counter.

  "oh byulyi, how are you? is your book doing okay?" she smiled 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter