Kwon's meet

Golden Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  24 hours... It has been 24 hours since they are looking for Tan. But there is not a single record of him in any school of Seoul. The big bang gang was at youngbae's flat busy in finding information about Kim Tan.

 

" Hyung is it that difficult to look into government records??" Jiyong asked throwing his lipstick marked shirt and coat in laundry bag.

 

" Yeah Ji, I intruded for Jin hyung's data but he doesn't have Tan registered under his name. For Hyeyeon Noona we need to check for her hometown. I will need some time for that." Top answered continuing his work on laptop.     A single minute was seeming as a year to Jiyong. He read letter from Tan. Tan clearly mentioned that he joined school in Seoul, yet they were hitting dead end with every trial.     Kim Hyeyeon, Jiyong never thought she was the girl whom he met in Paradise Cafe. He never thought that girl who seemed a sweetheart would be a schemer. May be it was also her trick to seduce his hyung. He wondered why his hyung spends so much time in that Paradise Cafe, but never asked him directly. May be he should have asked him about it. May be Jin would have told him about his love life.     One sec Paradise cafe/// she was working there. How could he forget this? In the afternoon when Top showed him her records, he should have mentioned this at the same time But he was busy in sulking about his bumping with Kim Taeyeon. May be Kim Taeyeon was eating his mind with her stupidity.      " HYUNG!!!! That girl.. that girl was working in Paradise cafe, we can get information about her from there." He looked in excitement at everyone but to his disappointment no one was excited.     "We already knew it Ji, we checked there in the morning, but no output" Youngbae said while arranging the file for tomorrow's meeting with government officials.     Jiyong should have guessed it before, afterall his friends spent more time with his hyung than him. They even knew about his love life when he was totally unaware about it.     " But hyung my FBI instincts are doubtful about that owner. My hands are already scratching to dig more, I think their system needs a shake." Daesung his laptop.     " It was 5 years ago hyung, they have progressed alot, do you think they still have past records??" Seungri asked while fixing his beauty mask on face. Ahh!! this lover boy. He even contacted his designer to upgrade his wardrobe. Falling in love was not new for seungri but he was never this concerned about his looks before. Seohyun was special.     " Think before doubting Rats, it was Jin hyung who established their security system. They will definitely have records, but the thing is cracking it will be a challenge." Top stated without moving his eyes from the screen. It was first project of Kwon Telecom under Jin. The possessive boyfriend Jin was worried about safety of his girlfriend Hyeyeon and that's why he convinced to the owner to install the security system, he even took half payment for his service.     "Challenge accepted hyung, I'm also Jin hyung's disciple." The Determined Daesung clasped his hands before starting his mission.     Jiyong laid on the couch thinking about the ray of hope from daesung. He was feeling exhausted because of strong medication.   This turmoil of his life was really difficult to face. Departure of his Eomma and hyung and then his appa's vegetative state, he was now accepting the reality after 5 years and this sudden surprise about his nephew. Nephew about whom jiyong was unknown for 5 years. Nephew who had to live his life alone despite his Samchon. This was crumbling his heart under uncountable burden. The burden of getting absorbed in his own sorrow and ignoring his nephew. And this burden will be released only when he will compensate for each and every moment in the past.     It boils his blood, thinking about that girl who hid Tan's existence from them. She kept Tan away from everything that was rightfully his. Her sister was successful stealing his brother from his family but Tan, jiyong was not at all ready to repeat the past.   He already knows about her intentions to use Tan as a bearer cheque and just waiting to get hand on that girl.
He swallowed hard and brought himself to look for more clues.   __________________     Jiyong's POV     I rushed to the elevator of SM consultancy, checking time. Loads of work was pending for meeting with government officials and I am late. I shouldn't have taken my tablets yesterday night. Ahh I'm still feeling dizzy.    I pressed button for seventh floor and looked at the doors, which were taking all the time of the universe to get closed. I rested my head on the walls of elevator. When you get late, everything in your way gets ready to take revenge on you.     I sighed seeing the doors finally closing but suddenly someone pushed the elevator call button and doors again opened. I was about to roar at the person, but I was welcomed with the site of Miss Kim Taeyeon, same pissed off as me.   She was huffing and struggling with the bags in her hands. It was 1 hour before the scheduled office time, I had preparations to do so I came early, I wonder what is her reason to come early. She bowed and entered the elevator.    I smiled awkwardly. After our yesterday's incident I don't know how to react. It was her fault that my shirt got stained with her lipstick, I should get angry on her. But it's already a new day, it will look weird to have such grudges. But one sec why am I thinking about this stupidity. I have much more important work to finish today. I coughed getting my composure.      " Have you contacted the catering service provider of YG Group Miss Kim? This is important meeting for this project, I hope nothing will go wrong from your side." I asked focusing straight on the closed doors of elevator, completely avoiding her.     " This is indeed important Mr.GD, Nothing will go wrong"I saw with my peripheral vision, she looked at me with smile.   ==     Taeyeon's POV     Seohyun listened the final claps indicating the wrap up of the meeting and ran to the cafeteria. It was a signal for last 5 Minutes in our hand.
Yoona, sooyoung and Yuri, removed their aprons and went to check arrangements at the newly built special dining lounge. As 'Project Revolution' was a secret for time being, that dining section was specially built for foreign delegates and government officials.   Today's meeting was suddenly planned and we were not proceeded with the catering tenders, I was ordered to give today's contract to the catering company serving at YG.    This is unfair with the current catering service providers as they still have a valid contract with SM consultancy. Rightfully it is their chance to serve and golden opportunity to prove their capabilities, So this all preparations are going on.    We have seen these ahjumma working hard for giving best service to us, so we couldn't ignore and thus we all are helping them today. It was expected to serve the foreign cuisines to the guests. But I mean who visit new country to eat the food you can get at your own country. So we used our brilliant brain and decided to serve the less spicy basic korean meal course along with few modern korean dishes inspired from overseas culture to create a balance.       I saw 6 guest along with 5 YG team leads and baekhyun heading towards the dining room. Everything was prepared well, all cuisines were looking yummy yet Ahjumma was feeling nervous. I gave strength to them and entered the dining room.   The room was ready with the pleasant arrangements by sunny, tifanny and Jessica and the guests were looking satisfied with the ambiance.     Mr.GD was sitting at the head chair with on his right Korean official following with 2 US delegates and then Baekhyun. On left side Top, Youngbae, 2 korean delegates, Seungri and then Daesung.  
Baekhyun introduced all of us and we joined them for lunch. I was breathing heavily to calm myself.   Everyone was engaged in their respective discussions when ahjumma entered with other servers. Suddenly the sound turned off and the dining hall filled with pin drop silence making ahjumma more nervous.   The SM staff was silent because of nervousness and YG leads were silent because of sudden shock.
My heart was thumping loudly in nervousness, at one second I scared if anyone could hear it because of the sudden silence.   I looked at GD who was furiously changing glances between me and ahjumma. My eyes met with his and his burning gaze just dried the last drop of water from my body. I coughed craving hard for water gaining attention from everyone. Baekhyun handed me glass of water and I drank it looking frighteningly at GD. He gaze was still at me, like he was planning whether to eat me alive or he can prepare any dish from my flesh.      I blinked twice trying to gather myself. Afterall whatever we are doing is legal and no one has right to snatch their job without giving them chance. When I came out of my small self-enlighting session my talented girls were already fought with the awkward silence and the dining room was again cheerful, ans ahjumma was serving the food.   When the cuisines disclosed, glaring saga from GD again started,  now ahjumma was spared and the radar was continuously on me.    I inhaled with determination to ignore him, with each passing second I reminded myself to ignore him but my determination lost to his glare and I looked at him like a stupid and to rise to the peak of stupidity I smiled at him awkwardly.  Ohh god no these these lips are not mine. Please take it back who owns it.    I still continued with my stupid smile when Mr. GD signaled me to come outside. He just excused himself and left. I was confused whether to go after him or not. But it was a chance to explain the things to him. If I will be able to convince him, he will stop sending negative radiation and let us eat in peace.   I excused myself and followed him.  
He was standing deadpan at the door with his hands shoved in pockets, I looked bewilderedly and he just walked to the stairs. I again followed him but took a deep breath before entering the staircase area. I knew this would not be easy but I need to be confident myself first to convince him.     "What is this Miss Kim? " He raised his left eyebrow, his eyes darting directly into mine. I gulped in worry. I will lie if I say I was not scared. The dragon Ball was ready with his fierce orb to shoot at me. I tried to get my logical reasoning to answer him but I guess it took more time and the dragon ball bursted again     " I CLEARLY STATED IN THE MORNING MISS KIM, DIDN'T I?????? Then What the hell you were thinking before doing this stupidity??? " I get cornered and bumped into the wall trying to save myself from his rage.     "T-They are still having their job and nothing is going against the rules. A-And they deserve at least one chance to prove their abilities Mr. GD" I answered stuttering.     He exhaled audibly while scratching his forehead with index finger and started walking towards me. I was pushing the wall behind me with all my energy but that stubborn wall/// he stopped just one step away from me.     " Do you find it some kind of joke? Can't you understand the importance of situation, I told you how important this meeting is yet- ". I cut the roaring dragon in between with my possible high pitched voice and started explaining him with a cheerful smile with convincing tone.     " and so it is important for them also Mr.GD. If they can conquer this challenge then it will save their job-" He leaped on me and pinned my hands on my side with his face inch away from mine. His eyes were burning red with anger.      " IS THIS ANY KIND OF GAME TO PLAY AROUND WITH TRIALS AND ERRORS?? SOMEONE'S LIFE DEPENDS ON THIS PROJECT MISS KIM??"  he practically shouted it on my face, his grip at my wrist tightened with each word, his eyes still glued with mine.    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter