Project Revolution

Golden Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Suneung Korean CSAT for college entrance.

 

Flashback:

"ahh hyung why this suneung(CSAT) need to be so hard" Ji whined while eating his burger at Paradise caf

"Wae what happened??" Jin asked without moving his eyes out of his novel.

" My all friends are giving the test and preparing so hard and as I have qualified my Harvard entrance test, I'm all alone." Jiyong said with disappointment. 

" Hyung why this test has to be so stressful. Every student is going through tough time. It is different than my Harvard entrance test and that's why my friends are struggling so much. " Ji said with grimace.

Listening to him Jin kept his novel aside and asked Ji "What if we can improve this pattern??"

"Ahh hyung it will be great revolution in country" ji said with amazement.

Jin took pen and paper and started noting down.

"First it should be an online exam to improve time management and reduce usage of papers" Jin stated while writing.

"Bingo..!!" Ji said finishing last bite of his burger.

Hyeyeon saw Ji finished his burger, as ordered by him she brought coffee to serve. 

" Have you given suneung Miss Kim?" Suddenly Jin asked Hyeyeon when she was removing the used plates from their table. 

Hyeyeon startled with his sudden conversation, she was about to cut the reply but she noticed Ji was looking at her with question mark on his face. 

" Ehmmm... Yes sir I have given the test." She replied without looking at any of them. 

" Ohh wow so can you please share the problems you faced??" Jin asked while staring at her. 

" The main problem is studying all 7 subjects at the same time, it requires to invest almost 8 hours of your day excluding school hours for study. I guess this is the reason why students feel stressful." Hyeyeon said hesitantly.

Jin and jiyong paused for a second and screamed in unison
"Bigoo!!!" 

"To reduce this stress, exam can be divided in two parts like Pre exam and then Mains exam dividing the subjects."

" Wohh..." Hyeyeon nodded twice in agreement.

Though the discussion was hypothetical but it was turning really interesting. 

When Jin was noting down the solutions they discovered, Jiyong tapped on chair besides him requesting Hyeyeon to sit along with them with sweet smile that she couldn't avoid and joined them. 

Jin Smiled as he saw Hyeyeon sitting with them from his peripheral vision.

"Hyung what can we do for pressure, families and netizens go through on exam day? " Ji asked excitingly. 

" For this, exams could be conducted in batches..??" Hyeyeon said bitting her tongue in doubt. Jin raised his thumb up showing his support to her solution. 

" But hyung what about exam level, how exam level will be maintained. It might be advantageous for the students giving exam in later batches as they will know exam pattern than the students who are scheduled for first batch ??" 
Ji asked.

Hyeyeon looked at Jin for his answer bitting her lower lip as Ji had a valid point. 

Looking at their confused expressions Jin Smiled and in most dramatic way he stated
"Normalization of marks". 

jiyong and hyeyeon started celebration hearing his answer.

" Daebak!!!" Hyeyeon exclaimed and started clapping.

" Noona, you are also daebak..." 
Ji complimented her and raised his hand for high five. Without wasting a second she replied with the same. 

Then Jin raised his hand locking his eyes with her
"Wohh you are really daebak Ms. Kim" and complimented her with mischievous Smile. 

Hyeyeon awkwardly gave him high five while blushing and left without looking back at them.

___________


Taeyeon's POV

Everything is getting late today. After yesterday's dinner, Tan fell asleep while returning to home. I was pending with the dirty plates to clean from morning. Eventually everything delayed. 
And additional to that I woke up with emergency message from company. Don't know why but the deadline for our project is preponed and now we need to wrap our work in 2 days. 
So extension in work hours is requested by my team leader Baekhyun. 
As he knows about my situation, he himself coming to pick me and Tan and on the way we will drop tan to his school. I called Tan's homeroom teacher as she permitted tan to enter the classroom before the Normal school hours.

" Tana r u ready??" I asked while packing snacks tiffin for Tan. I don't know how much time I will get to pay attention on him today so giving him tiffin for emergency.

I was looking for my bag when bell rang.

" Ohh Good morning samchon..." 

Tan greeted Baekhyun while drinking his chocolate milkshake. He brushed his hair trying to set them.

"Taeyeona are you done?? Don't forget to take the file with you" thankfully Baekhyun reminded me. 
Baekhyun and I along with seohyun are working on same module.
Once everything done we headed to office.

When we reached office, everything was chaos. Everyone was getting stressed over preponed deadlines. Instead of getting stressed, we were required to stay calm and work with maximum possible productivity. 

Baekhyunas as a good leader asked for few minutes and motivated all the team mates for utilizing our energy in planning instead making chaos.

He called emergency strategy meeting with senior members of our team and planned our work according to progress on each module.
When tasks were distributed, surprisingly I had less work than Baekhyun and seohyun. 

" Sir I guess here is something mistake... " I raised question showing scheduler to Baekhyun.

"It's perfectly fine Ms. Kim, If you are forgetting, you have appointment at 7pm with Dr. Lee"   Baekhyun stated nonchalantly.

"Ohh yeah" I replied with smile.

 Today I have appointment with Dr. Lee, in this mess I completely forgot about it. Thanks to my friends, I am able to perform my responsibilities along with my job.

It was 6 pm when I finished assigned work. Today we all took only 15 minutes lunch break, so I couldn't manage to receive Kim Tan. Cafeteria ahjumma took all his responsibilities. 

Our company is like a big family, SM family. When cafeteria staff knew about our emergency work they served coffee and snacks on every employee's table. Even for lunch they included special chicken soup for keeping our mind working. 

I was hoping I could help seohyun and Baekhyun in their work for half an hour before leaving for hospital, but the declined my hope and forced me to leave and ordered to spend some time with Tan as today no one could take out time to meet him. And as a good follower I left office before them.

_______________


Jiyong's POV

After yesterday's lunch at Paradise, we went to club, I was not in a mood but seungri wanted to celebrate his new love. So we went and now I'm having headache. Yesterday I slept at youngbae's place with others instead of going back to hotel.
I was drunk and I was afraid if I will spend time alone I will get my emotional trauma again. After 5 years whatever happened yesterday was more than enoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter