Reunion

Golden Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sneak peek....

She was resting in couch with Tan cuddling with her while playing mobile game. Her fingers brushed his hair gently compensating for the guilt of ignorance . Her lips curved into smile when his tongue clicked in disappointment when his life ended in game, yet he again started playing with determination.

 

Was there any day when she got tired of adoring his gestures ? He wasn't a baby that she produced with her flesh yet he used to work as panesea for her. She was not the one who endured labor pain to earn the blessings of motherhood but the nights she spent comforting Tan after death of his parents was not lesser than that. Though this bond was not started from womb but the Golden Thread binding them is not lesser than umbilical cord.

 

The basic need was of realization, a parental acceptance from Taeyeon leaving the guilt aside. "Ahhhhhhh emo..." tan whined when her lips gave him tingling sensation. " I will fail this stage emo." tan giggled when she kissed his face again and again. "Enough of that game tan" taeyeon snatched mobile from his hand.

 

" Emo please, no. Just this stage. Please. Ahh emo!!!!!!!!! " Tan protested and when his efforts failed, he crossed his hands on chest and sat looking away from her. The pout on his face was clearly showing his anger.

 

Jiyong was observing them from the kitchen while preparing dinner. She insisted for helping him but he was strict about her taking rest.

 

First their cuddling session and now this twist, this was the first time jiyong saw Tan getting angry on his emo. Though he never paid attention but how taeyeon managed parenting was matter of curiosity for Jiyong.

 

He saw taeyeon tapping on tan's shoulder. As expected he glared at her and looked away. A smile appeared on jiyong's face when taeyeon tried again and Tan continued giving her cold shoulder. " Stubborn Kim genes" he mumbled.

 

The same stubborness was also part of taeyeon's genes which made her keep trying for his attention.

"Mr. Kwon Tan..."

" Hello.. is Tan ignoring his emo, Hun??" Taeyeon asked in aegyo. Tan scowled and tried to keep his mouth shut but he was sunshine how longer he could get somber, he sighed audibly and replied

" Yes, Tan is angry with you. Tan doesn't like this. Emo always does this with Tan. Why do you do this?"

 

Was it getting serious?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter