Youngest Kwon

Golden Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback:

It's been 6 months Jin confessed his feelings to Hyeyeon and told her about his family background. Hyeyeon initially hesitated because of difference in their family status but Jin was confirmed about his feelings. He was sure his parents will accept his choice and he was far more sure that Hyeyeon will win his family with her warm heart.

 

Jiyong left for US and completed his first semester with A grade making his dad believe in his abilities. All his friends took admissions in Top Korean University for Engineering stream and was establishing their group name 'Big Bang' as a trusted IT resource.

 

 

Jin's Kwon Telecom was creating it's client base with completion of tricky projects which Jin was handling with the help of Bigbang group. And here Taeyeon was​ struggling with her Suneung studies, trying each and every possible way to convince Jin to abandon his idea of enrolling her for higher education.  She wanted to take job and help Hyeyeon in earning but Jin was firm about her graduation admission.

 

 

It was already a week and Jin wasn't able to meet Hyeyeon. His responsibilities being 'IT head' of YG group along with his work commitments at Kwon Telecom was exhausting Jin that he couldn't manage to take out time for Hyeyeon.

 

All the sudden obligations in Jin's life was ending Honeymoon period of their relationship, it was far ago when Jin used to spend quality time at Hyeyeon's place. Like normal couple it was expected some misunderstandings, some fights and quarrels between them but this bond was different. Instead of asking for attention Hyeyeon was always at understanding end. 

 


Taeyeon used to complain Jin for ignoring her but Hyeyeon knew about his world. His world was different from their, his duties were different and she never wanted him to betray his responsibilities for her. 

 


Jin was heading to meet Hyeyeon at her home after his busy office day. He got to know about her fever from Taeyeon which Hyeyeon was successfully hiding from him. She was having fever from 2 days. Frequent Headache, dizziness and now this fever. Even after telling her to visit doctor, she was just enduring it by her own.
Jin was getting furious on her ignorance. He was willing to take her to the doctor but he got call from his mom asking him to come home soon. 
Hyeyeon assured him that she will visit doctor next morning and convinced him to leave.

 


@ Kwon Villa:

 

The living room was filled with gossips as the Kwon ladies were having snacks together.

 


" Oh my my!! the youngest Kwon is in the home... I missed you Honey" Jin threw his bag and coat on the couch and hugged a lady from behind. 

 

 

" Aigoo liar.... liar!!! See this liar hye soo_ah " the lady tried to wiggled out of his embrace and pulled him with his ear making him sit beside her.

 

" Ahh.. halmeoni.. it is paining" jin winced. With 20% real pain and 80% over acting.

 

 

" Don't leave him eomoni.. he deserves this. Jinah You are showing your face after months" Kwon hye Soo, Jin's auntie stated furiously.

 

" Ahh gomo... Waegurae?? " Jin whined to his auntie who was sitting on the opposite couch.

 

 

" Halmeoni... You should complain your son. Appa wanted me to become IT head and that's why this work load I... Ahh.. ahhh.. jebal.... " Jin continued with his over acting imposing how painful it was.

 


" Aigoooo this excuses... Aigoooo..." Halmeoni left his ear and squized his arm, noticing how weak he was getting. 

 

 

" Jin eomma what are you doing? Why Jin is losing so much weight? Aren't you paying attention on his meals..?" Halmeoni​ changed her radar towards her daughter-in-law.

 

 

" Eomoni to take care of him, he needs to come home and if not at least receive my calls.. but this boy.. work is more important for him." Mrs. Kwon complained while passing juice towards halmeoni, which Jin grabbed in between and Smiled mischievously.

 

 

" Jinah this will not work out. If you can't pay attention to your health, then it's time to bring someone to take care of you. Hye soo_ah call Young hwanah, tell him we need to rush for his marriage.." Jin chocked juice he was drinking after listening about his marriage. 

 

 

" Aigoooo this boy aigoooo..." Halmeoni patted his back.

 

" *Cough *cough Love is in the air  Hun??..." Hye Soo teased jin.

 

Jin blinked his eyes trying harder to hide his happiness as finally it was time to introduce Hyeyeon to his family.

 

 

He wanted to discuss this with Hyeyeon before telling his family about her so he tried to keep oblivious look on his face but stare from the Kwon ladies was stronger, it just failed his efforts and he blushed showing his million dollar smile.

 

 

" Ohhhhh!!!!" All ladies reacted in unison making him leave the snacks party out of tons of embarrassment.

 


End of Flashback

 


_________________

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 


SUNDAY!!!! 


I stretched my arm to shut the alarm buzzing continuously. And checked on Tan who was sleeping soundly. Being sleepyhead community member on normal Sundays I never set alarms but today is special.

 

 

As planned, today is the day to visit eonni and oppa about which even till this moment I'm not sure. But I had promised Tan about this and looking his yesterday's preparations, option of cancellation of this visit already seems far away. 

 


I sighed trying bury all my worries deep down and shifted my focus on the positive part. I scratched my eyes trying to fight with dizziness. Tough at night it feels like a expert talk session I just regret my overthinking habit in the morning because of this dizziness. I headed to kitchen to get the remedy...

The Super Saver Coffee!!!!!!!!!!

 

 I walked to the open terrace yard annexed to our home drinking the seductive aroma of coffee. Engulfing the pinkish orange morning glory the Son was all ready for a new day spreading it's shining rays. I bowed to Sun with Smile thanking him for the new day and spread my arms hugging the newly borned fresh sunshine.


When I opened my eyes I found freshly delivered news paper flying in front of me. I guess this is the loss of living on first floor. This Delivery Boy, I have warned him numerous times to not throw the news paper from the road but he never listens.  I just deep breath and calmed myself to avoid cursing him in the very fresh morning. 

 

Stupid people//// 

 

Ignoring it I sip my coffee smiling with it's heavenly taste which woke up my another dozens of brain cells making me feel more alive. 

 

'whoever invented this coffee is having my blessings truly.... from the bottom of my heart.'

I smiled overwhelmingly for having such a morning coffee-happiness which turned out to be mortal and vanished just when I read the front page of news paper....

 

The headline was reading as

 

"The Dragon is back..." 

 

 

With a huge picture of none other than my new team lead Gdragon.

 

Ahh The media these days///

 

The whole front page was dedicated for this news. Despite of coffee, I felt bitter taste in my mouth by reading the first paragraph which was abundance with all the artistic and cheesy words describing how energetic, great and talented the businessman in the picture is.  

 

 

Atleast they should have used a better display picture of irky Dragon Ball to make people believe in all the adjectives they used.

 

 

Actually these people really need to wake up. Had any of them ever spent a single minute with this person, I doubt if they had.  Ask me!!! how 'energetic' *cough *cough pathetic he is.

 

 

Damn!! This news just ended my interest in news paper.

 

 

I wrapped up the news paper and brought back from pathetic office matter into my super fresh morning and super duper energetic Coffee with cheerful morning wish from my 'happiness key' Kim Tan.

 

 

"Good morning Baby Bear!!!" I replied.

 


I stretched my arms for morning hug, he ran into my embrace like super active kid. I cleaned his eyes and gave him a morning kiss on forehead.
He turned towards the sun stretching his arms absorbing all the positive energy for the new day. He bowed to sun and rushed back to me.

 

 

"Emo.. can't we cancel today's special shower??" Tan pouted avoiding eye contact while playing with the hem of my blouse.

 


I remained silent waiting for more buttering from him. Aigoo this growing up namja and his tactics. Remind me to punch sooyoung and yuri for giving such wise dose to him. 

 


"ahh emo.... you know we are going to visit eomma appa today, you have to prepare Special meal, you already have so much work.. can't we just cancel it. Just for this Sunday...????" He continued but this time stealing glances at me  in between. I continued with my poker face.

 

 

"You had your office yesterday also, you must be tired.. Hun??  Hun?? " he started blinking his eyes while directly looking into my eyes with most possible innocent face in a cute way.

 

 

This boy!!! How can he copy sooyoung's aegyo power so perfectly. I couldn't control and laughed pinching his cheeks and he celebrated his win.

 

 

He was right, we had Saturday working yesterday because of new project and looking at the new team leads I guess I need to prepare myself for more weekend workings. 

 

 

A single holiday and I have so many things to finish today. After 5 years, we will be visiting the place where eonni and oppa are resting in peace. I pulled myself and started preparation for the visit but my heart is sinking whether I should visit the place. 

 

 

What if someone will notice our presence in Seoul. I don't want anyone to know about Tan yet. He is just 7 years old baby. He already been through a life taking accident when he was just 2 years old. I can't expose his relationship with Kwon family which might create threat to his life. That accident happened 5 years ago, I still feel it was planned attempt and not the accident. I fear for my wrong decision.

 

 

But despite all the worries and doubts I still have to take this chance as it's important part of Tan's treatment and I can't avoid it. 

 

 


The way Kwon treated my eonni and their own son, I doubt any of them even visit to eonni and oppa. Though it's evil and hurts but this doubt is my hope and that's why I'm visiting the cemetery. 

 

 


We reached cemetery and as expected, everything was mess there, like no one visited that place in decades. Unwanted bushes were crowded hiding the grave. Though it was expected, I still felt sad. 

 


Though I know which kind of people those Kwons are, yet it pains for Jin oppa. I have seen him missing his family. Eonni was always hopeful for patching up with her in-laws. But no one cared for them. I don't know whether I have that right to blame Kwons, because being family I never visited eonni and oppa and even kept Tan away from them till this date. I hope eonni and Jin oppa will understand my heart. Tan is my responsibility and I have to protect him at any cost. 

 

 

I looked at Tan and he was looking bewilderedly, I smiled at him and folded the sleeves my black shirt. 

 

"Tana just give 10 minutes to emo, eomma and appa are angry because we are late to visit them. I will just clean this and then you convince them with your aegyo okay??" He smiled nodding cheerfully.

 

 

I was worried how Tan will take these changes happening in his life. But he was more happy than I expected. He helped me cleaning all the bushes at the grave with his tiny hands. 

 

 

He paid his regards following all the rituals after me. We offered them their favorite food and had our lunch with eonni and oppa. He even placed his letter, he wrote for them.

 

 

And to my surprise he took out a paper having drawing of a him standing with a girl which is none other than me from his bag pack and placed it in between graves of eonni and oppa. 

 


"Eomma Appa, don't feel lonely, now we are here with you like you accompany us at home." Tan said placing his hands on graves.

 

 

I adored his gesture fighting hard with my tears.
Even after 5 years of mourning, I felt the same pain. I face the reality daily, yet it's difficult to see eonni oppa resting here like this. I looked at the Tan, he was talking to his parents with Smile on his face. It automatically created Smile on my face like there was a connection between us binding together.

 

 

___________________

 

 

It was 10 minutes early to the office schedule time seunghyun was working on his laptop in a conference room of  SM consultancy. He was supposed to assist jiyong in this process but due to his absentee, he had to complete it alone. He brought seungri with him in a hope to get any help but Mr. Maknae successfully executed his escape plan and he was no where in the vicinity.

 

 

With the loud typing sound and the intense glares at the monitor, seunghyun was emitting negative energy matching to the darkness of the conference room with minimal light arrangements and windows still covered with curtains. 

 


The 'holly checklist for evaluation' of SM employees was getting prepared by seunghyun who was the real culprit for this Question Answer type meeting. 

 

Question Answer type meeting!!!!!!

 

Seunghyun punched on the table in frustration thinking about his brilliant idea of this type of meeting. He wanted to punch on the laptop but it was having his one hour efforts stored so he neglected the idea and the table faced it's consequences.

 


The meeting was scheduled on 10:30, all the arrangements were Baekhyun's responsibility but due to some work in the main office, it transferred to yoona on the last minute. She rushed to office and entered the conference room without checking the changed interior of the office.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter