When GD met Tae

Golden Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback:

"eonni...!!!!" Taeyeon entered Paradise Cafe after her school hours. 

"Welcome sonnim. What would you like to have? " shinhye bowed. "How about Miss Kim Hyeyeon?  I would like to have Kim Hyeyeon..." Taeyeon said mocking as a gangster and everyone started laughing. 
" Ohh uri happy vitamin.." shinhye pinched on her cheek.

Jin was sitting on one of the tables watching Taeyeon. This small packet was not that easy to convince. She was sweet Hyeyeon's bitter sister. As Hyeyeon was way to sweet, someone had to be bitter and hence Taeyeon. She was a chatter box. She had ability to retaliate with the same intensity as it is received, sometimes more than it.
 Jin sighed making pout, he was nervous as this was his first time talking to his 'future in-laws',  at least he was wishing for that to happen.

Hyeyeon was at counter giving nervous glances to Jin. She was pleading Jin with her eyes to abort this idea of going on date. 

After being silent lover boy for a month, finally Jin couraged to ask Hyeyeon for a date. She gave all the possible reasons to avoid this date but Jin convinced her and as a result Taeyeon was in Paradise Cafe to grant her permission for their date. 

Jin looked at Hyeyeon and managed to smile giving her assurance that nothing will go wrong. If this would have been a business deal, Jin would have cracked it single handedly. But It's a Love... A very complicated one. 

______

" Hi, can I talk to you for a minute?" Jin asked Taeyeon who was busy completing her assignments. Actually struggling with her assignments.
She just gazed at Jin standing by her table and again started solving problem. 
Hyeyeon was bitting her nails imagining Taeyeon's possible explosion.

" Amm 1/3... " Jin said while peeking into her notebook. Taeyeon glazed at Jin. 

" It's answer... 1/3. " Jin stated with his most possible convincing smile. 

Initially Taeyeon wanted to shout at him but that algebraic problem was actually making her life difficult, as warned by her teacher she had to complete that assignment. 

After 15 minutes, the scene was completely turned 180 degrees and Taeyeon was enjoying learning algebra from Jin. 
Jin glanced at Hyeyeon giving her winning smile. 


" So you like my eonni??" Taeyeon asked out of nowhere. 
Jin fumbled with sudden question and next minute Hyeyeon and Jin was sitting in front of Taeyeon getting interrogated for their newly starting love.

" So do you want to go on date eonni..?" Taeyeon asked with Stony expressions.

" Aaniyo aaniyo Taengoo... It's not necessary...." Hyeyeon was denying when Jin cupped her hand and intrrupted. " Yeah. I want to take her on date" 

"How can I trust you?" Taeyeon asked in possessive voice. 
Jin and Hyeyeon Smiled at her gesture. 

" Ohh Ommonim.. how about we you joining us? Then you can protect your eonni. We can go to amusement park. Three of us can have family date?" Jin asked bending towards Taeyeon. 

Family.. this word was foreign to Taeyeon. It was just eonni in her life, who used to work on every possible day to earn for their bread.

 She always heard her friends bragging about their weekend family dates in amusement park,  how they got new toys and dresses, how they had dinner in famous restaurant. 

She always wondered if she will ever be able to experience that feeling in her life. 


They went on a date in amusement park, Jin was walking beside Hyeyeon with Taeyeon in front of him. 
When they came across the crowded place, jin held Taeyeon with shoulder protecting her from colliding with people. 

Though he was protecting Taeyeon, Hyeyeon was feeling like her life being protected. This feeling was new to Hyeyeon.
From the day her mother diagnosed with cancer, she became mother of Taeyeon and took responsibility of her protection. 
When Jin asked her for date, she was sure about her denial. Her life was already under debt of responsibilities. She never wanted to drag Jin in her mess. His world was different from her. She was sure he will never fit in her world, but the way he was accepting Taeyeon, her heart was getting greedy, greedy for being loved, greedy for being protected, greedy for having him in her life. 

They enjoyed all the rides that Taeyeon wanted to, Taeyeon was sitting between jin and Hyeyeon like child sit between his parents. Jin bought Taeyeon soft toy Panda and Hyeyeon one cap. After rides they enjoyed firecracker show together and then had dinner in famous restaurant. 

They were walking back to home in silence while Jin and Hyeyeon were having their meaningful eyelocks in between. Suddenly Taeyeon hugged Jin and started crying. 

" Thank you.... Thank you so much for this day. From the day I can remember, I saw my eonni working hard on every possible day. She was always worried about me. For the first time I saw her relaxed, Smiling from her heart without any worries. Please stay in her life, I'm giving you my permission. Please be on her side always. Don't leave my eonni.
I promise I will never burden you, I will take part time jobs. I will live in our home alone. But please let her be in your life. I want to see her Smiling, I want to see her happy, like she was today... Please oppa... "

Hyeyeon started crying along with Taeyeon admiring how her little sister is caring for her.
Jin saw both Kim sisters crying in unison. 

" Aigoo aigoo... Uri cry babies." Jin patted Taeyeon's head while taking glances at Hyeyeon.

" Taengooya... Look at your eonni. Do you think she will ever live her life without you?? Look into her eyes, you will find yourself. When I said I love her and I want to be with her looking into her eyes, you were included in that package. So you are not going anywhere. From now on you both are my family. I promise I will never leave your eonni alone. " 

Taeyeon tighten her grip on jin while jin pulled Hyeyeon to him. Hyeyeon caressed Taeyeon's hair adoring her and jin pulled them in group hug like a family.... A family that Taeyeon never had before.

"Taengooya... Instead of taking away your eonni from you, how about including you in my family?? By the I have younger brother. If you want I can set him for you." Jin teased Taeyeon.

She broke the hug, punched his shoulder and ran away from them giving them their space.

" Taengooya my Ji is really handsome. I can ask him." Jin shouted while laughing. 

Taeyeon turned and growled at them.

End of Flashback.

___________

 

Jiyong's POV

" Seungri get the map of this building and get access to all the security cameras of entrance and floor, you know what to do."I ordered as we entered elevator. It is SM consultancy and I am heading to 7th floor with my friends for life and my teammates for this project. 


Yesterday I went to Dr. Lee with seunghyun hyung. After hearing my story she said returning to Korea was good decision for me. 

Initially whenever I tried to face reality my body used to secret chemicals which tried to keep me in illusions. My body used to ignore everything and keep me in thoughts which makes me feel good irrespective of reality. But from the day I came to Korea, my body is reacting to the facts.The dizziness sessions I'm experiencing are the symptoms of my improvement.

As decided in the meeting, the responsibility of Project Revolution is given to me. And according to Dr. Lee this will help me to find the motivation for my life. 

The main problem with my situation is that my mind rejects to accept the fact that my mom and hyung are no more in this world. 

According​ to her my stay in Korea will  help me to face the reality and  exercises that I will perform during the treatment will help me to accept the reality in healthy way. 

Accepting this project and working on it is one of the exercises. It will help me to accept that hyung is no more and along with it, it will sooth my heart from the guilt that I couldn't do anything to help him. 

So after hours of thinking yesterday night, right now I'm heading to start the project.... 'Project Revolution'.
I wish I could borrow my employees  and resources from California, but as this project has to be 'Made in Korea'. 
So we are taking help from SM consultancy. I doubt how useful their resources will be, not because it's rivalry company of 'Kwon Telecom' but I have seen their tenders and projects. They are in their mid twenties if we consider their work capacity. This project is actually very big for them to handle. 
They must feel lucky as YG Group chose them for collaboration. 

Seeing this building I guess the resources provided by SM should be included in one of the difficulties of this project, challenging us to extract the possible worth from them.

"Youngbaeah check the server securities and other loopholes. We need everything in our hand." I continued my orders.

I can't trust people easily. Mr. Lee Soo Man and YG Uncle knew about it and that's why I guess he gave complete floor and one full team for  us to handle.

" Daesungah I need all the information about the IT-1 team, you can hack the database if you want." Daesung winked at me.

" Hyung we need to form sub teams as per their caliber. I will need your help." I stated and seunghyun hyung smiled. I don't think anyone in Korea has ability to judge people better than him. That's why he has his place as strategist in YG Group.

_______________

Taeyeon's POV

I get off the bus and warmly welcomed by the​ sunshine, bright and fresh. I faced sun and allowed my body to drink the light, killing all the negative thoughts and doubts. 

A new day, New opportunities to complete all your dreams, opportunity to cover all your loopholes, opportunity to correct your mistakes.

I am happy today, I am feeling blessed to get this day with Kim Tan, with my friends and with the happy memories of my eonni and oppa. 

Yesterday we went to Dr. Lee, Kim Tan shared his nightmare with her, and as expected it was because of that bulling. Dr. Lee heard him and gave me assurance about Tan's recovery.

Uderstanding all the history about Tan, Dr. Lee feels the 'feeling of being protected' is missing in his life. As he faced tragedy of departure of his parents at very young age, he feels scared if I will leave him like his parents. It's his love for me which avoid him sharing his worries with me. Have I told you before he never shares his problems with me??. 

 

When we were at Busan, One day he forgot his snacks tiffin box at home, so I went to his school during his lunch break to deliver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter