Knock Knock!!!

Golden Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon's Pov:

 

I felt tinklish sensations on my face. Everything illuminated in front of my vision as my hair left my face unveiling sunlight. I shut my eyes tightly and turned my face.

 

It's Saturday morning for god's sake.

 

I need more of it..My dear sleep!!!

 

Already I couldn't sleep until midnight, tossing right and left because of body pain and now this stupid sunshine.

 

"Go away!!!!!" I looked for cushion to cover my face but got hold of a torso.My original and warm baby cushion, my Tan. Without wasting a second I scooted and hugged him keeping my head in his embrace.

 

No morning could be better than this. Moments when Tan fondle me like his own baby, his struggle to set my hair away from my face and little kisses he awards me showering his love, I can't get enough of it.

 

I pushed my face closer to him and as anticipated his fingers caressed my cheeks, setting aside my hair one by one..No! In a bunch.

 

How his tiny hands could manage to get hold on these much?

 

Wait! Wasn't it Jiyong's turn to sleep with Tan yesterday. And so I was tossing right and left alone in the bed.

 

Lazy to open my eyes, my hands traced torso till it reached the face. Ear, these dry hair, little nose, and these lips... "

 

Aww!!!! What the hell" I pulled my hand when I felt bite on my finger.

 

Whom was I sleeping with?

 

Why someone was there in my bed? My eyes popped out with sudden realization to witness none other than Kwon Jiyong.

 

I pushed him back to separate but his hold on my back pulled me again and my forehead bumped on his chin.

 

" Yah little ert.... stop feeling my morning beauty and Wake up. Wake up honey oppa is here. " he whispered in my ear.

 

His morning husky voice.... my body lost its energy igniting shivers to my spine.

 

Honey.???? Oppa.????

 

He smiled brightly when our eyes met absorbing the last ounce of energy remained in my body. Something inside me melted boosting my heartbeat.

 

His scent!!!!

 

I felt urge to close my eyes and let myself dissolve in this sensation. What the hell is happening to me. Is this a nightmare? "Wake up Kim Taeyeon... Wake up.."

 

My Sane brain tried its best to keep me awake. I fluttered my eyes to get better hold on the picture and when I opened them clearly I saw Jiyong's lips turning into smirk.

 

no.. no... did he just pranked with me??

Damn Kwon Jiyong!!!!! why he tricks me always.

 

And you the ultimate duffer Kim Taeyeon always fall for his tricks. And my tricks.. ahhh I'm so pathetic. Do I even need to mention how he made fool of me after that hangover incident and later his poker face when I tried to seduce him with my failed tactics and And then the whole week I had to suffer Red velvet's "happiness" 10 times a day. 

Not even leaving the office time, without knowing the real incident Seungri played "happiness" in the cafeteria during lunch time that too on Loop.

 

Argghhh!!! And this stupid shivering. My life has turned into a big mess...

 

" Yahhhhh!!!!!!" I screamed out my frustration, my hand came for my rescue and covered his face. "Yah hon-n.." he startled with my outburst and I took opportunity to run away towards the bathroom closing the door behind. " Kwon Jiyong.. What are you doing in my bed? Are you... perhaps drunk... in the morning??"

 

My heart was beating like it was ready to come out of my body. I embraced Kwon Jiyong. Omg! The Kwon Jiyong...!!!!

 

Blood flowed through my cheeks with the realization. I could still smell his scent on me. Did he saw me drooling? Was I sleeping with my mouth wide open? Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Why?? Why??

 

My panic attack was on fire. He replied with a loud monster laughter. I peeked through the bathroom door and he was still shamelessly sleeping in my bed.

 

" Get the hell out of my bed. Do I need to remind you about our contract. You are not supposed to enter my bedroom."

 

" I wouldn't have honey, if you could help your sleepy head. It's 5.30 am."

 

"Honey?? I'm not your honey. Stop with your nonsense Jiyong. It's 5.30 am and don't know who plays around at this time. You better leave now or else... Or else I will scream? "

 

" Scream and what wake up Tan? But he has already woken up and ready. Did you forget about our morning walk honey??"

 

Morning walk! Damn. Yes I agreed. I agreed for this stupid morning walk.Oh God why??

 

My legs and back was paining which made me sleepless till the midnight.

 

"Now get ready we have to go."

 

I heard him waking up from my bed. I peeked through the door and he suddenly appeared in front of me with a huge smile. " Do you want me to help you honey?? "

 

He held the knob and pushed door slightly. Now this was too much to handle. Kwon Jiyong!! I forced door closed with all my body power "get lost Kwon Jiyong" And he left with his monster laugh.

 

Errrrrrr Jerk!!!!!

 

___________________

 

" Tan don't overexert yourself. Be careful " Taeyeon shouted gasping air while walking on the tracks. He waved merrily and continued running with his samchon. 

Fewgirls giggled at her as they bypassed her while running. She ignored them and continued walking baring her stoned weighing legs.

Pre period cramps!!!!! Just one lap and she was already down with energy. She already became the center

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter