Breaking off Barriers

Golden Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Thunder roared following the flash of lightning that hit on the glass window. Taeyeon threw pen and ran towards her eonni dropping her studies.

 

" Relax Taenggu, it's just lightning" Hyeyeon unlocked hands wrapped around her waist.
Thunder again striked making Taeyeon clung on Hyeyeon in fear. 

 

" Eonni why this weathew is changing suddenly, I hate this noise" taeyeon startled again with the cracking thunder bolt.

 

Hyeyeon looked outside window, night was connoting state of her heart. " Taenggu, will you do favor on eonni?" Hyeyeon asked hesitantly.

 

" Waegurae? What's this favor and all eonni? You know I am not beyond your words." Taeyeon replied looking at the ultrasound result. Hyeyeon paused building coherent sentence.

 

" It is looking like a leg eonni, look this tiny line. Isn't it a leg?" Taeyeon pointed at white mark.

 

Hyeyeon smiled at her stupid dongseng and sat beside her. " Its just 4 week old Taenggu. It doesn't have legs yet."

 

" Aww eonni I'm so happy. I can't wait for 9 months." Taeyeon hugged Hyeyeon tightly.

 

" Taenggu..... amm... amm.. can you help eonni to hide this from your Jin oppa??" Taeyeon stared at her in confusion." Just few days. " Hyeyeon tried to convince Taeyeon.

 

" Why eonni, are you scared? I know Jin oppa, he will be happy eonni don't worry. He will never leave you alone. Why are you this bothered? " Taeyeon held her hand and asked.

 

" Taenggu, you know what Jin is going through, he is already struggling. I don't want him to worry about this. I don't want to be burden on him. Taenggu, jebal.. hnn please help eonni" Hyeyeon cupped her face. Taeyeon shook her head and let her tears fall freely. 

 

" Eonni he has right to know, he is father of this baby. You can't do this with Jin oppa. You can't do this with yourself." Taeyeon denied strongly.

 

Baby, Jin and Hyeyeon's baby, symbol of their love. She wanted that to be the same, symbol of their love and not the burden to his father. She doesn't want that baby to be reason for Jin to choose her on cost of his family. From day one, he was clear about his family background, and she was aware of the problems that may appear in future. But HEART, it has a bad habit of HOPES, it hopes for better, then BELIEVES it to be the ultimate TRUTH. And then life snaps you with the dose of reality throwing all your hopes and beliefs in bin. Leaving you alone in the puddle of the pieces of your broken heart.

 

'KWONs ', she knew it from start Kwons will not accept her as their Daughter-in-law. But Jin believed on their future. He was sure about his family. And his contagious beliefs made her heart to dream her future with him. She dreamed to become a great wife for Jin and great daughter-in-law for Kwons. 

 

She craved for love from his family when he shared daily events with her. Eomoni, Abeoji, Jiyong, Gomo, Haleomoni everyone became part of her future along with Jin and Taeyeon. She was happy in her little world when life threw her painful orb. 

 

Park Sandara, Jin's best friend came to their life. Actually Dara was always part of the picture, Hyeyeon was new member and probably the unwanted one.

 

When Jin told about Hyeyeon to his family, like any normal Korean drama whole family shook upside down. They all were courting for Dara and Jin's marriage. And suddenly Jin confessed about his love. According to his family, Dara was best option for Jin and for the future of Kwons. Dara was a amazing person and compatible life partner for Jin.

 

 He tried each and every way to convince his family, but his appa and haleomoni was firm about his wedding with Dara. From one side family pressure and other side his heart, Jin was pissed between it. And now Hyeyeon's pregnancy. She didn't want to increase his trouble and make him difficult to take his decision. 

 

Who will know importance of family more than Hyeyeon and Taeyeon? 

 

They spent major part of their life away from that warmth. And that's why she can't ask Jin to leave his family for her. His responsibilities being elder son of Kwon family was equally important rather more important than her love towards him.


"Taenggu-ah jebal, I'm already reason for his problems, I don't want my baby to be problem for his app- " Hyeyeon stopped when suddenly Jin barged into the room. 

 

A tight knot clenched in Hyeyeon's heart when she saw Jin dripping wet standing in front of her.
Taeyeon was standing with wide open eyes, sonography report was still in her hand. 

 

" Aw is it still raining outside, wait I will bring napkin. You will catch cold." Hyeyeon smiled and tried to behave normal. Taeyeon chose to be out of this situation for now and stood still.

 

When Hyeyeon was going, Jin held her hand and stopped her. " I have decided Hyeyeon." He stated with impassively. Another knot clenched in her stomach. She was pretending to be stronger and doing sacrifice and all but she felt piercing pain in her heart, like it's part was leaving her body. She gulped the lump to wet her dry throat keeping slight smile on her face. 

 

" I tried my best Hyeyeon, I tried everything to convince my family. I tried to talk to Dara but.... Tsk I never realized her feelings towards me. My family thinks she is perfect for me. And-"

 

tears gathered in Hyeyeon's eyes. She sniffled trying to absorb it back.  Taeyeon was stunned on her position. What if Jin was choose his family over them, she wished this to be her worst nightmare. She was listening to him but somewhere deep down her heart was still believing in her Jin oppa.

 

" And it's true Hyeyeon, if you will look our family backgrounds she will be perfect for me." Breaking all the barriers tears found their way and rolled on her cheeks. Jin saw her tears and smiled meekly blinking his teary eyes.

 

" She will be perfect Hyeyeon but... But my heart wants you. She might be perfect in all aspects but you are the ONE for me, IMPERFECTLY PERFECT. 
I was confused before coming here, if I listen to my heart, I will betray my family and Best friend Dara. If I listen to my family I will hurt you, Taenggu and another best friend Donghae. You know he has feelings for Dara from our school days. When I tried to balance the situation, it was equal Hyeyeon, it was equal. On either side I will end up being betrayer."

 

He paced towards her and held her hand again. Her eyes released newly formed tears with the strong poke in her heart. Her Jin was in pain. He was facing it alone. She wanted to soothe him, she wanted to protect him from this misery but unfortunately she was at the center of his misery. May be her leaving him was the better option to end this all.

 

Jin read his sweet heart Hyeyeon, he could see her mind building thoughts to leave him. He shook his head and reduced distance between them.

 

" A lover can betray his partner, a son can betray his family, a best friend can betray his friends but how father can betray his baby Hyeyeon? How can I betray my baby?? how...?? I can't, I will never"  he lowered his head and captured her lips. It was his promise to his baby, it was his assurance to his babyeomma and it was latch to part of his heart which was guilty for betraying his family.

 

Taeyeon smiled giddily looking at the lovebirds and left to her room without any worries, now her Jin oppa was there to restore happiness in her eonni's life.

 

Hyeyeon broke the kiss and looked into Jin's eyes. How she could break a family for her love. How she can separate a son from his mother when she is on the verge of motherhood. 

 

It's just 4 weeks and she is already attached to her baby, how she can break Jin and his mom's beautiful relationship. Guilt gathered in her eyes. Jin looked into her eyes smiled with all his love. He knew Hyeyeon very well. 

 

" Don't push me away Hyeyeon, I know you love me. I know you are happy that I decided to stay with you and our baby." Tears rolled down from her eyes. She was happy but more to it she was worried about him. 

 

" I know you are scared if I will ever regret this decision in future. I am also scared." he cupped her face with right hand while his left hand firmly holding her left one. He continued after swallowing

"please help me to stay strong. Help me with your love. Please be selfish Hyeyeon, don't loose this bond.Hold me tightly so that I will never leave you." Jin put his forehead on her and broke into tears. 

 

It was difficult for him. How can we expect it to be easy for someone to leave his family. Jin was enduring pain alone for her and their baby. It was her time to comply with him instead of getting locked into moral barriers. she held him in her embrace tightly and patted his shoulder soothing him. In reply his tears wet her blouse. 


"Jin..." Hyeyeon called him when his sobbing stopped.

" Hmm??" He asked adjusting his face in the crook of her neck.

She held his hand and put it on her stomach. His lips rubbed on her skin as smile curved on his face with touch of her belly. He tried to pull back from hug but she declined and buried her face on his shoulder.

 

" Don't look into my eyes. Let me finish the lines. I have practiced." Jin smiled and engulfed her in his left arm. His right hand was on her belly trying to feel some movement.

 

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
I dedicate these love words
Solely to you..

 

You came along
Like no one before
You captured me fully
And forever more

 

You make me happy
As only you can
Being with you
My life is grand

 

Roses are red
Violets are blue, 
Inside me, beats TWO hearts for you." 

 

Jin put a kiss on her forehead and whispered

 

" Thank you Hyeyeon for giving best gift of my life." 

 

Hyeyeon smiled ear to ear breaking all the Barriers blocking her Desire, Desire to have a happy life with her Family.

 

End of Flashback.

 

__________________________

 

 

Taeyeon's POV 


Dating???? 


Getting married???? 


Wohhh!!!! Is it that easy?


" You never dated before????" 

 

Duhhh.... I just had a session with Dr. Lee regarding Tan's latest nightmare episode. I skipped my lunch and went to her hospital for a solution and what all she can suggest is "Start Dating or better get married"

 

Wohh.... Does it seem that easy to get a good partner. I shouldn't be saying but that lady is getting on my nerves. How could she laugh on me, is there any kind of compulsion to have at least one relationship before you turn 25. Everyone can't be lucky like Hyeyeon eonni. 

 

Ahhh Jin oppa.. wae.?? Why you are not sending someone for me. What should I do now? Should I rent a boyfriend like 'MOBSTER FOR RENT'. 

Ommo!! will he fall in love with me like in that story?? 

 

Awwwwwww////

 

Kyyyyyyyyyaaaahhhhh////

 

 Wait! Why I'm smiling giddily like idiot. I can not involve Tan into black world . 

 

CANCEL.. CANCEL.. renting a boyfriend cancel. 

 

"Then what should I do? "

 

" Hya just come out of elevator. Is there anything to question about? " Jessica snapped me from my thoughts. I was immersed in my thoughts that I couldn't understand I actually reached my floor. 

 

"Life has became pretty mechanical." I mumbled but Jessica heared it and like Ice Princess without leaving this chance she taunted before the elevator doors closed.

 

" Then bloom up girl. Leave that Ahjumma era and match up with your age." 

 

Yeah... Yeah... another dose. I rolled my eyes and she replied with smirk. 

 

TSK... Ice Princess////

 

Why my happy day turned into this disappointment. It started with that message. My landlord has sold our place and today is the introduction session with new owner. I have another meeting to attend in the evening. 

 

I slumped my bag on my desk, I wasn't planning to make any noise but somehow I ended up and disturbed others. Hash Tag  BAD_DAY_VIBES. I pouted with Hash Tag DON'T_MIND_ME expressions. 

 

" What happened eonni? " Seohyun sneaked out from her place and Group discussion started in my bay. 

 

" Is there any new exercise this time? " Sunny asked dragging her chair nearer. I just nodded in agreement and avoided going into details. I don't want to get laughed again. But questioned eyes tugged on me and I had to reveal.

 

" As you all witnessed Tan again felt Jin oppa's absence So.... So.... She advised me to start dating or get married." I meekly said last part of sentence and silence captured everyone.

 

" OMG!!!!!!  Finally......" Tiffany squealed and girls started celebrating.

 

Have I mistakenly told them I'm I dating or something like? Why they are celebrating like I got a boyfriend. I just glared at them. 

 

" Wohhh taeyeona. Finally. I'm so happy for you. " Sunny hugged me. 

 

What the hell is happening??

 

" HYA!!! Why are guys celebrating?" I wiggled out.

 

" Girls, let's not waste this opportunity okay? Let's bring out our Taeyeon from this ahjumma body." Sooyoung pulled hem of my shirt and started with her words of wisdom. "Hya... what's wrong with you? Yoonah help me" I called yoona who was walking impassively towards us. 


" Hya what do you think yoona will support you? Hya yoonah don't you think Taeyeon should date and get married like normal girls. She has her own life." Yuri meddled. 

 


" Yeah eonni, you should get married, I should get married, we all should get married. " Yoona continued with her impassively.

 

Something was definitely wrong with yoona, 'Taeyeon and Normal Life' was her favorite topic. Everyone was expecting more input from her.

 

" Hya what happened to you?" Sunny asked yoona and all limelight switched to her. Thankfully I was spared but why yoona was dim? " Yoonah..? Is it about party night?" I asked placing my hand on her shoulder and hyper active seohyun started 

 

" Eonni why don't you leave that Choi Seunghyun. You have numerous options ahead. Just leave him. He must be living his happily somewhere and you are waiting for him. Please" yoona just rolled her eyes on seohyun. 

 

Bigbang Choi Seunghyun was sensitive topic for her. She had crush on him, that crush how it changed into love she couldn't understand. Now when her parents are pursuing her to get married, she is going through hard time.

 

"Yoonah, should I talk to your parents? " I asked her. Last time I somehow managed to get 6 months extension to sort her things but despite her efforts, she was hitting dead end. I don't know why this has to happen with my friend. 

 

" No eonni, why don't you believe, I met him after party. I clearly remember. I can feel, he was there with me eonni." Yoona tried to convince us. But how can we believe her. She was drunk and she never remembers anything after getting drunk. Probably she experienced illusions due to stress.

 

Despair filled in yoona's eyes and Sooyoung tried to light the mood.

 

"Hya you might remember me, Choi Sooyoung not Choi Seunghyun. Why don't you love me instead of him, I even have beautiful legs you know." 

 

A small smile tugged on yoona's face but her eyes were gloomy. I hate it whenever this topic arrives. Somehow I'm responsible for this. I introduced her with the world of Bigbang, a ghost software solution firm. No one knows about them. It must be the first case ghost Techies getting popularity like Idols. They even have their fan clubs. Choi Seunghyun is their senior member including KwonJiral, SOL, D-Lite and V.I.

 

They were included in one of the trusted software solution firms. Hundreds of research papers and software patents are owned by them. First time I came across with Bigbang when Jin oppa started his firm 'HYEJIN SOLUTIONS'. He was particular with including me in his projects. In one of the projects, one part  was outsourced to Bigbang.

 

 When yoona was looking for her 1st year project I suggested her about Choi Seunghyun and from that day she was fan of his researches.

 

" Ohh Choi minho, Taeyeon will help you yoonah. " Tiffany patted my shoulders and I came out of my thoughts. 

 

" Yeah yeah, my dongseng is quite handsome yoonah. You can have him" I winked at her and she laughed brightly.

 

____________________

 


"Ahjumma one coffee please."

 

Seunghyun was waiting for his coffee at the office cafeteria when yoona came for her coffee. 

 

' but I love you Choi Seunghyun' words echoed in his ears when he saw her. After party night he knew talking with yoona will no more normal for him but the way she ignored him after that night he was angry on her. He even pranked her with her password but she behaved as if nothing happened between them. 

 


Again now she ignored him and left to one of the tables without looking at him. 

 

"Wohh.... This girl, does she have duel personality disorder??" He mumbled and followed her.

 

Though she laughed in front of friends, yoona was not okay. Pressure from his eonni and appa to get married was suffocating her. She used all information known about him to find about Choi Seunghyun but dead end was not leaving her. 

 

"I'm not in a mood to fight, please leave me alone.." yoona said impassively. 

 

" Then we will not end up in a fight. " Seunghyun took opposite​ chair and successfully received a scowl from the lady. 

 

"What? " He retorted breaking her scowling session. " I'm serious Top_ssi. We will. How we are not going end up in a fight when you always-" 

 

Seunghyun interrupted her in between " Because you are not in mood, simple." Yoona puckered her lips in irritation. " What do you mean, You are saint and I always start fight with you? " Her fingers curled in ninja fist but before busting she processed his next sentence. 

 

" Aani. This is what YOU think. Don't underestimate my argument abilities. I meant only in our case I don't start a fight. I don't attack on armless person. You always turn whinny. Opponent must retaliate better, that's the real fun."  

 

"You mean I don't have ability to retaliate" she frawned and punched her fist on table. "Wohh... You never leave chance to go on my nerves. Here.. here... Here I'm back again with energy. You want real fun no? Here we go, look I'm smiling, not whining. Let's have your real fun " she folded her sleeves and relaxed her shoulder muscles with few exercises like a boxer.

 

" why are you Smiling for my fun? Are you by any chance in Love with me??" Seunghyun asked staring directly into her eyes with his difficult to read stoic expressions.

 

Yoona flickered her eyes in shock. A smirk arrived on his face when her unawareness about him to be the real Choi Seunghyun is confirmed.

 

"JOA!!!!!!!" he winked at her playfully and she grunted mockingly. " Aigoooo!!!!!  this prince syndrome. Wake up Ahjussi."  

 

He hid his smile behind coffee mug but she noticed and giggled merrily.

 

" So what's with Choi Seunghyun ? " 


He asked nonchalantly. Her eyes widened with shock.


" W-what.... Whhhat.... who? What about him?" 

 

"Ohh I thought the boy with you that night was Choi Seunghyun. Nevermind. " He finished his coffee and left table with meek smile. He started counting 1 2 3... Before 5 Yoona called him. He suppressed ear to ear smile and turned towards her.

 

"Are you talking to me? "

 

"Yeah yeah... Please come here. Please please." She requested with a sweet smile. He complied and asked. 

 

" What?" 

 

" Amm.. amm.. Top_ssi are you talking about party night? About that boy? Amm Choi seunghyun?" Yoona asked hesitantly. Her heart was pounding, probably she found new hope for her love." Perhaps do you know Choi seunghyun?" 

 

Seunghyun blinked his eyes innocently. Inwardly he was praising his fine acting skills. Where the hell famous film producers are hiding, when a method actor Choi seunghyun was giving his best shot.

 

" Amm yeah Bigbang Choi seunghyun, we were in same college. " He stated with plain expressions.
Yoona jumped in excitement. 
"Can you help me please? I want to meet him. Please please. it's really important." 

 

" We are not in touch currently but I can get him." He continued his acting. " But you know their ghost protocol and all. So you-"

 

" Yeah I know, I will not discuss with anyone. " Yoona stated excitedly. Finally she got a way to meet seunghyun. She was waiting for this  moment from decades. She was celebrating but seunghyun interrupted her

 

" In return I need favour from you? " 

 


___________________

 

 

Taeyeon's POV
 

 

Hotel Paradise.... I can never avoid coming here even if it's with annoying new house owner.  

 

" Ommo taeyeona, welcome welcome... " 

 

"Ahh Ahjussi wae... I wanted to surprise you, why you never fails to welcome me first" I whined to Ahjussi, owner of Paradise cafe, formar boss of my eonni. One of the angels who always supported us while living without our eomma and appa. 

 


" Ahjussi what is today's special menu? " I asked while adding flowers I bought in the pot at the counter. 

 

" Ohh Tan is going to love it, today's special is Chicken curry." He replied while looking for Tan. He always considered eonni and me as his daughters, and loved Tan as his own grandson. He is one of the people who spoil Tan accomplishing all his demands. 

 

"Ohh but today I'm alone. I'm here to meet my new house owner. I guess he is not here yet. Till that time I will help you. Give me your ledger. " And as expected he denied asking me to relax and eat tasty food. But I'm also Kim Taeyeon, I convinced him and took charge of counter.

 

 I can not take out time often to meet him so whenever possible I try to repay for all his love and care.

 

" Table for three please" a familiar voice asked for my attention. I looked up and it was none other than Mr. Dragon Ball. I wanted to ignore him like other customers in hotel but wohhh why Tan was with him?? Who the hell gave him right to fetch Tan for dinner? Did he just steel Tan from office without Yoona's acknowledgment.

 

"Surprise!!!!!" My happy sunshine smiled.  I gulped my anger and tried to act normal 
" Ohh!!!! you got me. Where is yoona emo?" I asked tan but glared at dragon Ball. He scratched his nose and continued his cool composure. Ughhhh this thick skin dragon. I can't take it anymore.

 

" Why you bring Tan for dinner?" I asked smiling meekly. 
 "We are here to meet our tenant Miss Kim. If you are done with your part time job. Can we start our meeting?" 

 

Duhhhh... What????? Is he my new house owner?? No way..... I must me listening to things. Why he will buy that old house?? No ways... It's not true. I just smiled in trying harder to hide my confusion. 

 

" We are waiting for you at table​ no. 2 " 

 

wohhhh..... Is this really true??? I left counter and joined them.
He and Tan was sitting on the same side so I took opposite chair and scowled at him.

 

" Make sure you are not joking around, I swear. " 

 

He slid two documents in front of me. one seemed petition and another one contract. " What is this?" I asked without touching those documents. Already I'm having tension of finding suitable man for me, I don't want any other trouble as of now. 


" Do you want me to tell you loudly. Read it by yourself." He can't discuss it in front of Tan means it's definitely new tension.

 

 Ugggghhhhhh....wae??????

 

" Tan have you greeted Harabeoji? Go he has special menu for you. Wash your hands before eating anything." I can't avoid it anymore. I have to deal it now once for all.

 

" Tell me clearly now" I asked when Tan left. 

 

" That Petition is about Tan's legal custody. Tomorrow my attorney is going to file it in court. It has request for transfer of gardian. No doubt you brought up Tan very well till this date but now his samchon is here, I want Tan's legal custody. He deserves better." My heart skipped a beat. Is he trying to steal him from me?

 

I warned him already. How can he arrive one day and ask for Tan's custody. My body temperature rose with my anger. I can't let him steal Tan from me. I was about to burst but he intrrupted. 

 

" Relax you don't have to get angry and scream wildly here. I know Tan's condition. I know he can't live without you, at least not now. He is just a baby and I also care for him. So without getting angry, read that second contract. Instead of separating Tan away from you, I want to join him." 

 

What???Join him?? As in?? Is this dragon Ball drunk or high on drugs? If he is then how dare he carry Tan with him?? Wohhh... Is my blood pressure shooting?? I drank water and relaxed myself. 


" Are you out of your mind? Or am I  hallusunating random things?" 

 

He smirked, " for a change you are not hallusunating any random thing. I'm talking for Tan's well being."

 

I'm blank... totally blank... What should I do? If I will reject now, will he file petition?? Please somebody tell me he will not. Eonni I need ray of wisdom, what should I do? 

 

"Eonni" I traced the voice and saw Yoona and Top coming towards us. 
She nodded at me like she read my expressions and I smiled in reply. 

 

Few Truths you know it deep down in your heart, you want to believe it but consequences restrict you to accept them. Allowing Jiyong near Tan is one of them.

 


______________

 

 

Alarm beeped and jiyong drifted from sleep. With disturbance from annoying noise Little Tan crouched closer to him. 

" Emo..." He blabbered and jiyong responded with gentle taps on his head. He had more time to sleep. 

 

It's been two days since jiyong shifted in Taeyeon's home. After hours of arguments and cursing, they both agreed on set of protocols to follow and finally moved in together.

 

Yesterday it was Jiyong's turn to sleep with Tan. It was his first step towards becoming a deserving samchon for Tan. Persuading Taeyeon was not easy task, he had to leave all his amenities behind before entering into her house. On the condition of keeping the truth about Tan's existence secret from his family, jiyong got right to perform all his responsibilities towards Tan. 

 

Now he was more careful about his life. Tan was dependent on him. Passion to live was peeking in his heart. After all the traumatized years, finally jiyong was looking ahead for his future with Tan. After Jin, he was father figure for him and he wanted to become good example for him. 

 

And this early morning exercise session was result of it.

 

He wanted to reduce his dependency on his anxiety pills. He wanted to become normal person like you and me, living his life, building bright future for Tan.

 

" Kkkkyyyyyyyyaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" 


Taeyeon entered wearing blue striped pajama and squealed when she saw half jiyong exercising in her room. 

 

Jiyong wanted to buy new home for Tan and but Taeyeon firmly spurned his proposal and he ended up living in Taeyeon's room while Taeyeon and Tan shared his room.

 

It's been 2 days to have a new house met but Taeyeon couldn't get used to his presence.

 

" Hya... Don't you have some manners. Wear your shirt. Who the hell roam around like half ." She shouted covering her face with her palms. Jiyong ignored her and continued his Alternated Biceps Curl. 

 

"Hya, are you done?" Taeyeon peeked through the fingers slits and gawked at his puffed chest. He turned his face bit to his right and a drop of sweat slipped from his jaw on chest, further flowing over his tensed muscles and ending at his belly button. Taeyeon traced that drop and ended up peering at his belly button, she blinked her eyes behind her palm and again tried to look for clear view. 

 

" If you are done gawking at my navel, should I wear my shirt? " Jiyong closed distance between them asked sharply staring at her. 


Taeyeon coughed tucking her hair behind by her ear. 


" Ohh who said I was looking at you. I was waiting for you to wear your shirt. And don't you dare to roam in my home" she retaliated moving towards her cupboard. 

 

" Ohh if you are forgetting I own this house. So I have every right to roam around the way I want. You just control your ert mind." Jiyong wore his T-shirt through his head. 


 
" Hya.. come out of your prince syndrome, 'you don't have best body'." She stated in sing song way. 

 

" Look who is saying. After observing you for 2 days, ahjumma you are definitely not a 'girlfriend material'. I even doubt if you ever have seen a handsome boy this closer in your whole life. Now don't say Jin hyung. " Jiyong chuckled looking at her figure.

 

" AHJUMMA?? AHJUMMA?? SHUT UP YOU JERK, I AM A GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL AND I CAN HAVE A BOYFRIEND." Taeyeon screamed in frustration and left. Jiyong expected something sarcastic but  Taeyeon turned sensitive and left.

 

It was quite harsh for tiny Taeyeon. From the day she met Dr. Lee, everyone was pointing on her not so cool dating life. Actually I doubt one should call it dating life. She just had few crushes during her school and college life and that was it about 'Love Part' in her life. 

 

When Jin came to her life, he was protective about Taeyeon like a real brother and never allowed any boy to get closer to her. 

And more to it, Taeyeon was blind. She was master in friend zoning all the boys who ever had interest in her. Baekhyun was their leader so far. He has been courting her from 1st year of graduation but this girl had no clue.

 

The reason to agree for sharing house with jiyong was also her 'not so happening love life'. When Yoona got offer from Top to help him, she agreed without any hesitation. She knew Taeyeon getting boyfriend in near future was impossible thing and getting married was more than impossible. Tan needed support in his next level of treatment and jiyong turned to be the best available solution.

 


==

 


Taeyeon stomped her feet and entered server room. With that 'not-a-girlfriend-material' comment, jiyong spoiled her morning and now the new technology server devices were fulfilling the remaining quota. 

 

When Jiyong moved in with Taeyeon, seohyun was hopeful for their friendship if not friendship at least they will learn to behave like normal human beings. But it turned worst. They rarely had any normal discussions, it was always bickering sessions.

 

At home Jiyong and in office this server problems. Taeyeon sighed and prepared for last trial. For Project Revolution Government provided few old technology devices and passed tender for remaining half new technology devices. Taeyeon spent her whole day trying to synchronize them but it failed again.

 

Top, Daesung and Yoona were ready with their data, waiting for server installation. Youngbae requested Government several times to allow them using all new technology devices, even YG and SM volunteered for financial support with new devices, but Government rejected their request again and again. Yet Youngbae went for his last trial.

 

This whole process was delaying their activities. Taeyeon couldn't take it instead of depending on their decision, she contacted manufacturer company for their assistance.

 

She wanted to do it ASAP but party invitation postponed it to day after tomorrow. As a basic protocol, both SM and YG representative was supposed to attend party. Baekhyun was out of country and yoona had her prior scheduled meeting, so ultimately Taeyeon became SM representative and was expected to attend the party with Kwon jiyong.

 

She declined initially but then Yoona and seohyun reminded her about his 'not a girlfriend material' comment. How dare he called her that, it was chance to dress up well and give a tight slap on Kwon Jiyong. Yoona and seohyun took advantage of situation and decided to upgrade Taeyeon's wardrobe from 35+ ahjumma to 24 years young girl.

 

Taeyeon rescheduled her meeting with Mr. Lee, represent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter