Touching the real issue

Golden Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon's POV

" ohhhh mom...." I was startled when Tan came running towards us. 

Though I pushed his head away many times, jiyong was still resting his head on my shoulder while discussing new set up. I pushed it again but he stubbornly positioned it again. 

"Mommy!!!!!!"

My heart skipped beat when he again called me.
Mom... It felt mesmerizing to hear it from tan. Everything paused for a second in the same way as happened in the hospital when he cried 5 years ago. 

But this overwhelmed happiness was not enough against the guilt and uneasiness piled up inside me.

My first reaction was to avoid tan and avoid his eye contact. In struggle to make it look normal I opted to look for Water bottle.


" Sweaty boy... Come here.. " jiyong came for my rescue and pulled tan towards him. 

" Mommy look at our big boy, give some water to him please." Jiyong cleaned tan's short and ruffled his sweaty hair.

I gave him water bottle still trying to get hold on myself. "I agreed to this..." I kept repeating this again and again.  

Accepting option of representing us as a real family, I agreed to this roleplay. But my guilt is making it difficult to handle. 

Tan's mom, hunnn... I should feel ashamed on myself before giving me this privilege. I should have disagreed with Jiyong. I should have convinced him more. How it would be difficult to act like a family on the Event Day. I have managed to act like his mom for almost 5 years. 

I did it while in Busan and even while completing admission formalities in Seoul.
But stubborn Jiyong.... He was doubtful about my acting skills. 

My life is serious mess now.. why I'm tolerating this I don't know. How for 5 years I chose hiatus to avoid Kwon family and now I'm myself linking Tan to kwon family. 

I wonder how my strong determinations evaporated in the air when jiyong was courting Dr. Lee. We visited dr. Lee together Tan's reports came normal and frequency of nightmares was also decreased. He was more open with Dr. Lee and his answers satisfied her for the first time.

She observed drift in his nightmares from being horrific to terrific n the credit was given to his excitement of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter