Call

Body Transformation (girlxgirl version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yam was seated at the passenger's seat while Mike is driving. Mike has been talking to her but Yam only looks outside , leaning her head on the window. Mike is already frowning from being ignored by her and started to raise his voice "What the fuc* Yam, are you deaf? as I said can you act more intimate with me in front of the audience?"

Yam answered 'yeah' and ignored what he's saying already. If not for the fact that she's a model, she'll be already full of bruises because of Mike's behavior, that once he's angry, he just flip over, tho not in front of other people because he's known for being a 'goody good shoes' if not for Yam finding out his real attitude 'accidentally' , she'll be also be also in the faction of believing in this 'perfect prince charming'.

Mike become an actor after being scouted by one of the biggest Agencies for actor and singers, and the 'fact' that he didn't stop being a model of Haths despite being a known actor. His reason was 'This is where I started, I couldn't just leave it like that' by that , he got exceptions and still working there when he's 'free'.

He's not that famous yet but because he's a model , there are times he got recognize , not because of his acting , but because of his modeling. Yam knows it that's why Mike just can't let go of being a model in a men's magazine for public attention.

"Are you listening to me?" Mike said. Yam just took a glance and didn't bother to answer for she's thinking of something else at the moment. Mike abruptly stop the car at the corner of the street that it even made a screeching sound made by the wheels. Yam who almost bump her head on the front gave a glare at Mike who's also glaring at her.

"If you make me a fool in the interview later, I'll make sure that even if you're my so called girlfriend , I'll beat you up" Mike threatened but Yam ignored it and just shook her head uninterestedly. After that , Mike started the engine again and drove to where the venue is.

- - -

Pie was mumbling curses as she's likely slaughtering the meat that was on the cutting board. Even the sound of the knife cutting heavily in the poor meat can be heard from the cafe. Zee who just got home from her class got frozen on the spot while looking at Pie who's on her own world not even looking at the meat she's 'cutting' (though it's likely being minced instead).

Aunt Min who also heard the loud sound , goes inside and saw Zee who's like a statue that is turning pale at the moment. Aunt Min who got curious , also look and saw Pie mumbling something like 'who the hell do you think you are , you're just a rich kid that knows nothing about being poor!' it's not that loud that's why they can't hear it that well.

Aunt Min who's amuse seeing Pie who already turned to a 'witch' nudged Zee and ask in a low voice "what happened to her?".

Zee who also came back to life stutters when she answered "h-how would i know , she's really scary! don't you see , even our little Chuchu is cowering in fear!" as she pointed to a puppy who's at the corner.

"can you even call yourself a man?"

"what the! mom, it's not a matter of being a man, Pie is really scary! and I'm still a woman you know!"

"Haha, okay , okay , just go , take your bag off, there still a lot of customers on the cafe. Let me take care of this"

Zee nodded and left when Min shooed her away.

"Is something wrong, Pie?"

"o-oh , Aunt Min , everything is fine of course"

"is that so... hm ,what are you going to cook anyway?"

"oh i'm planning to cook ji--- eh? what happened to the meat?"

"this kid.. are you sure you're okay ? you've been mumbling and not focus on cooking, even Zee and chuchu are afraid of you, you know?"

"that's .."

"did something happened in your school? "

"..."

"Pie...?"

Sigh "nothing happened ...really.. it's just that, Aunt do you remember that guy who paid me a hundred dollar for taking a picture of me? "

"accidentally, Pie , accidentally "

"..fine accidentally taken a picture of me.., I met him him on the school when I finish my part time job in school, I didn't know it was him at first because he looks entirely different than the time I first met him"

"just say you didn't remember nor recognize his face , Pie"

"Aunt."

"eiy , eiy just continue , i'm just telling the truth so don't look at me like I owe you something"

"...he's been sighing for who knows how many, and when I interrupted him, he just called me a hundred dollar girl ! of course , i understand how he call me that but you know Aunt, he even got angry at me when i just stated the fact that he's an idiot! *smack* what was that for ,Aunt?"

"who wouldn't get angry if you got called an idiot?"

"but , i don't get angry when I'm called one by my friends... and he's basically an idiot..."

"are you friends with him?"

"that.. no"

"sigh... so what happened when he got angry at you?"

"nothing .. he just sigh and stop talking to me"

"and why are you upset when he basically didn't do anything ?"

"that's worth upsetting for ! why would he ignore me like nothing happened? does he think because he's rich he can ignore me like that? I'll make him pay for ignoring me. He didn't even bother looking at me."

"isn't that because your face is scary?" Zee interrupted when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter