Mover

Body Transformation (girlxgirl version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly opened my eyes when i heard a knocking sound at my door. I still feel sleepy that's why i ignore it and closed my eyes again. I then heard my mom's voice saying "dear wake up now, you still need to send Wana on her house" . I lazily sits up and yawn as i answered "yes mom, awake now" . Wana is the name of our maid. She already introduced herself yesterday so i remembered.

I took a bath and change with a white v-neck shirt and a black over shirt jacket ed and rolled sleeves coupled with fitted pants and a casual black boots for men, of course. It took me only some minutes to prepare, i got used to Shone's way and time of dressing myself. Who wouldn't? when you're roommate always makes you hurry your a** off when the both of you are going somewhere.

I walked out from my room and saw Wana when i'm still on the stairs, halfway to the ground floor, still fixing the things she'll give to her daughters. I heard she has two , both college students and an acquaintance are the one who's helping her take care of them. I told her also to get something for herself but she refused to do so and packed all of it for her daughters instead.

"let's go?" I said when i 'm near her. She already finish fixing the boxes when she spoke "yes sir" holding her excitement, but i still see her smiling. We just need to put the boxes on the car now, but seeing the boxes i think I need to use the minivan instead of the one i usually use.

I drove the minivan out of the garage to the entrance of the house. Helping out Wana put the boxes inside the car and it took as about half an hour just to get it done. It's tiring but seeing the maid smiling and looking forward to seeing her family, my exhaustion are nothing compared to the warmth i feel seeing a mother wanting to see her daughters.

I already started the car but remembering something i got out again, Wana asks why but I just smiled as i went to get a chocolate on the freezer and put it on the cooler, the chocolates are the ones i bought from US so i want to share it to Wana's family and the acquaintance that helps her taking care of them.

This is a thanks for her, accompanying my mother in this years when i'm not here. I took almost all of the chocolates that i bought home, leaving only the chocolates my mother's like .The cooler is already full so i left some of my favorites inside the freezer. There is still a lot left but i can't give it to them because it's also a gift given by the employees of my mother. A welcoming gift they said, and there is more coming so i need to brace myself lol.

I went back to the minivan while carrying the cooler and the fruits i took at the top of the dining table, I then place it in top of the box at the back of the driver's seat where i'm seated. I'm already driving when Wana suddenly speak "i'm sorry sir Kim, if i troubled you"

"it's okay, this is my idea so you don't have to be apologetic"

We then chatted on the way about how she become the maid of my mother and the things about her circumstances. She's looking for a job when she got fired from her work as a janitor somewhere and she accidentally bump to my mother. My mom then also accidentally saw her application form that was scattered from their collision. And so that's the start of her job from my mom.

We went to the salon first to get a haircut because mine is already long so I need to cut it short and i also let Wana to get hers done to become more presenting. A two block undercut for me and for Wana.. err uhm i don't see the difference in the hairstyle but i guess she looks younger? dunno.

When we finished we then continue the ride for about 15 minutes with Wana's help on navigating. I parked the car at the front gate when we're already at the place. We both get out of the car and i already started taking the boxes out at the back seats while she first ring the bell of the gate. I placed the boxes near the gate and on top of each but in balance of course, i don't want to tire myself just to pick the scattered clothes , right?.

Some minutes later did someone showed up and Wana already jump in excitement seeing the woman.

"Min!"

- - - -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter