Pretenders

Body Transformation (girlxgirl version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Checking his phone, Shone was the one messaged him saying that he got a girlfriend again and even sending a picture of the lady , he sighed and replied "that's the 58th lady now huh ? ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ" he already ignored the others with him who's chatting while P'Boy is clinging to P'Van who's smiling but already trying to push him away, Meena and Maesa is chatting to Conan who's accompanied by Hongyok who's also clinging on her.

"don't talk nonsense , it's the 68th already !" replied Shone after awhile.

"is it nice to get that lot of girlfriends who'll just be with you for not even a single day?"

"what are you saying ? there's a lot of people who also does the same. I'm not the only one"

"Never mind"

"haha why not do the same? you're also handsome , enjoy it till it last"

"nah"

He's still chatting with Shone on his phone when suddenly Hongyok said looking at the side "Oh Jane is here!" and there goes the lady wearing a nice dress but slightly revealing in some parts. All of them look when she entered but Kim didn't and just took a glance and focused again on his phone.

"wow , what a nice dress you have , and it's even branded ! and that bag of yours sure looks nice! " added Hongyok when Jane is already at their side.

"sh*t ! isn't that the limited edition one!? my mother can't even buy that for me!" said Meena when she saw the bag

"is it? oh , it's a gift from my mother , she just got back home"

"lucky you!"

"even your clothes are the brand of HATH"

Hearing that Nan and Puey look at the direction of Kim and the latter also look at them, it got his interest when Jane suddenly speak.

"it is? i'm not aware cause i just pick it when i changed"

"you sure has a lot of money , i envy you~" flattered the both ladies to Jane with a sarcastic tone and a sneering smile, but Jane seems not to notice and it got to her head saying "of course I am!~"

They then introduced themselves to Jane and the latter also introduce herself to them. "I'm Dew , but you may call me Jane like everyone does"

- -

"what would you like to order? the drink is on the house" said Nan after awhile. They went then to one of the spots , seated there, overlooking the dance floor of the bar. Kim doesn't want to join but Meena and Jane dragged him while Maesa is glaring at him. When he saw that he told the ladies that he can handle his own but the two refused to let go.

They are already seated and chatted about some things and boot Nan , the owner of this bar. Hongyok dragged Conan to dance and Puey dragged Van even if he refused to. So the 4 was the only one that is left there chatting but mostly Jane and Meena are the one talking and asking Kim about him. The both of them was shock at first when Kim said that he's a tom, wanted to cut them off to their advances but it was the other way around cause Jane asks for more details about him whom he answered only to some degree.

- - -

"I'm going now Nan , Puey and uhm nice to meet you all, I had a great night . bye bye" Kim said and them also bade farewell to him . At the car, his mother was the one driving and he's just at the passengers seat leaning on the window glass of the car. "are you not going to meet your best friend ?" asks his mother.

"There's no reason for me too, mom . She's already doing fine without me and I'm fine without her."

"how can I take revenge on that brat then ... let's see, i should let them met mwehehehe"

"...mom did you say something?"

"oh nothing daugh--- I mean son . You should met your best friend soon, I'm sure she misses you"

"you think so? "

"yes"

- - -

"You're excited to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter