(not edited)

Body Transformation (girlxgirl version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanted to see her but what face should i make in front of her ? would she recognize me as the same best friend she once had? I ask myself those questions for awhile now. My mom want me to see Yam , and i also want to see her too and say, hey , this is your best friend now, would you still feel the same way as you see 'Tina' or you'll feel disgusted because of the change?

I'm afraid that if she saw me now, she'll freak out. Who wouldn't ? If the friend you thought is a girl but in the end is a les, don't you feel creep out when the both of you are close? That's bothering me but if I didn't introduce myself now, when? If she already caught some gossip of me ? sigh

I look at the mirror that was placed inside the office of my mother. I do now look like a guy and sound like one, I even change my but can i really call myself a full fledged guy? sigh. I seated back to the chair of my mother, she's not here and at the moment , she's having a meeting about some new projects of Haths.

Her office is neat and their are trophy display case in both sides of the room. Their are also some of the mannequin displayed with her designs and some tools for fashion designing. The room is big, enough for my mom to make it both her office and workplace , well to be exact , the whole floor is her office and mine to be exact.

I seated comfortably to the chair of my mother and if not for the paper works at the side of the table, I'll also put my feet on it. I waited there for half an hour , humming a song that is playing on my mind when I got interrupted by a knock. I saw my mother there, standing by the door saying "She's not here yet?"

I nodded my head in confirmation and saw my mother also walk towards me but stop to sit at the couch in front of me frowning saying "Did she even get my message?"

"Maybe, she's busy and no time to come here , mom"

"If she didn't show up , i'll think that you're not worth her time"

That hurts mom... even if you want to cheer me up, you aren't helping at all! TToTT I want to say that out loud but seeing my mother already typing on her phone, i just sighed and say "It's okay mom , i think it's better this way. I'm not that Tina that she treated as best friend from way back so.."

"If she didn't see you , how can i say to her that "hey, this is my daughter that you wasted , feeling regretful now?"" my mother said , looking at me with hopeful eyes that it is making me want to pet my mother because she's way too cuteeeee if not for the words she said after.

"if not for her being close to you , she's might already be at the sea full of piranhas where her flesh got eaten slowly by those little carnivorous fishes where her miserable shouts can be heard shouting for help with her hopeless struggles that even all the gods she believe in been called but those little monsters didn't stop biting her body in all direction not even her face have been save or at the forest full of snakes where she got strangled by .... "

I stayed silent looking at my mother making a scary face that even i can see black smoke coming from her aura. I shuddered as mother continue talking about getting revenge, even if i know , she won't do it, but it still making me scared just thinking about the torturous plots she's having. Better ignore what my mother is saying.

- - -

I heard a knock on the door after some minutes of ignoring my mother's 'torturous plans of revenge'. She's my own mother but I still get scared on how she talks that even i feel a cold air creeping down to my spines and sweats on hearing those words my mom is plotting. I'm glad , for a second that I'm her daughter if not.. better not make my mother become my enemy...

I almost forgot the knock on the door because of my line of thought but my mother already took care of it as i sigh in relief. My mom opened the door and let the person go inside, and there I saw my best friend looking at my direction with a confused look like a kid asking questions.

I composed myself and give a smile and said "come and sit" and also give a signal to my mom that I want to be together with her 'alone' in which my mom just gave me a disappointed look but still said " I leave you two first, just tell me if you need something else, okay?"

"thanks.. mom" I said as my mother left her office, it's kind of awkward being alone with her but i still positioned myself but my nervous self still showed when I stand stiffly that i almost got out of balance when I go to the couch opposite where Yam is seated. Yam is only looking at me with suspicion but i cough and said "uh-mm I'm --"

"You're ..Tina?" Yam said as she interrupted me midway. The way she look at me is devoid in emotion , it hurts seeing that , that's why i just look at the small table that was place in between the couches as I nodded my head.

"why didn't you contact me for the passed years, am i not important to you? and here you show me your face like nothing happened. Tina, am I still your best friend!?"

"I--"

"I'm worried about you for all this years, Tina. If your mom didn't tell me you're here, will you still go into hiding ? Even the employees know that you're here, and here am i, if not for your mom, will i still be clueless?!"

"Yam.."

"Do i still have the privileges of being your best friend when of all people, i was kept in the dark about you. Am i not important?"

"Yam --I" I stop what i'm going to say when i saw at the corner of her eyes , there are already tears forming. I don't know what to do and just stared at her with a saddened eyes. I want to hug her and apologize and say that she's important to me but i know myself that if i did, the feelings i don't want to remember will come knocking on my doors again.

"I'm disappointed in you, Tina" she then said before she walk out. I didn't expect this to happen, I'm expecting a happy reunion, that the jolly best friend will stay the same and forgive me for what i did like she always does. The best friend that will be happy seeing me but I guess, expecting something will just ..sigh

I didn't stop her from going and just stayed there looking somewhere with my mind being occupied and didn't even hear my mom entering the office. If not for her talking, I wouldn't know that she's already beside me.

"How did it go?"

"She got angry at me"

"that b#$% who allowed her to be angry when she's clearly at fault here!"

"mom, it's okay she has the right's to do so. If my best friend suddenly disappeared and shows up like nothing happened , i'll also get angry at them.."

"Kim, you don't have to protect that friend of yours"

"mom.. please. it's okay. I'm not a kid anymore okay?"

"fine.., just tell mom if she did something to hurt you okay? i'll put her to a prison full of crawling bugs where she'll be creep out and shriek with her lungs out for those crawling bugs creep to her skin and enter----" My mom is already making a scary face again but seeing it now, it makes me smile because she's doing it for me (not because I like what she's saying tho, no matter who hear it will piss themselves). I hug her tightly and said "thank you , mom"

- - -

Days later and the maid already came back with her one week vacation, although I want her to extend the days, she refused saying that she already got enough that's why I ask my mom that every weekends , Wana will have a days off and agreed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter