Heart Break

Body Transformation (girlxgirl version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hello ! I'm Tina Jittaleela. I'm just an ordinary person..

...that is rich ? and can spent dollars non-stop? and even have lots of cars and branded clothes? you call that ordinary?

not that good in studies , not that athletic and of course not good at cooking

...can first in the whole school , can play basketball and run some meters and can even cook different cuisines and even cakes? and you say you're not good at it?

My mother is just an ordinary worker , her name is Allysandra

...ordinary worker? a fashion designer , have a business on her own and even have a company for that , and even a known one in the whole country? and you call that an ordinary worker?

She's the one who have been taking care of me since my father died , she always support me and give me everything I want

...but isn't enough , right?

I'm also working in the company of my mother as a photographer , I'm already a college student , course : fine arts

...oldie

I also have a best friend who's been with me since childhood, i like her

...you love her

shut up author.

...

She's with me right now, we're at a cafe, In's Cafe the one we always go to since middle school. I'm eating chocolate short cakes with a cup of cappuccino while my best friend Yam is having a ice milk tea with a cupcake and just idling around here. She messaged me to come over and of course I went here hurriedly but still minding the clothes i wear to look good in front of her.

Spending time with her is fun but right now her focus is on her phone and it made me quite uneasy because she's been smiling the whole time. I was wondering why she called me out here but before i can ask something she already ignored me and fiddles with her phone. That's why I'm just watching her while eating silently, observing her face and her reactions.

I was put into daze about it but my reverie got broken because someone spoke to us "hello girls!" I give a death glare to him but somehow i recognize him and Yam then said "Mike!" as she leap up to his embrace... I froze as i just watch what's happening in front of me but my senses returned when i feel like my heart are being gripped by something unknown and I'm already holding my breath. They are still snuggling to each other and i don't want to see this any longer so i fake coughing to get there attention.

They then both awkwardly let go of each other and made a shy smile. Yam then introduced Mike to me. "this is Mike.. well you already known each other so i shouldn't make any introduction now right?" she said while looking at Mike with a sweet smile and Mike also nodded and teased "But you should introduce me as your boyfriend now, Yam"

inhale

exhale

I didn't say anything as I looked down and just breath heavily to calm my heart and mind. Did I hear correctly ? I must be dreaming right now but looking at them again, Yam is giving an embarrassed smile and her cheeks are tinted with red while Mike is giving a loving smile plastered on his face. yeah this isn't a dream cause i even pinch my hand that was under the table.

"you heard him.. Mike is my boyfriend now..." she said shyly and Mike also give a wai

"Nice to meet you boss ! I've heard so much about you from Yam"

"nice to meet you too" I answered with a fake smile on my face and then Mike said

"You sure look beautiful from near and from a distance boss, even Yam said she envies your beauty"

"that's true! i told you right? she's cuter than me hehe"

"well thanks." I said as they also take a sit and started chatting while i only listen to them.

You heard it. I'm a girl, a beautiful girl who likes her best friend who is also a girl like me. The fact that I can't even say I love her , because of that reason. I act like a girl in front of everyone including my mother. I wear heels and stuffs for girls , make up to look more girly and even styles my hair longer, wearing accessories for girls that are overly cute.

Actually most of my clothes are given by my mother and i don't buy things on my own so it's mostly dresses and some girly clothes. My accessories are also given by her and Yam, so i can't just throw it away and i need to wear it because Yam asks me to and I don't want her to get sulky when i don't obey her."

My line of thinking got broken when Mike suddenly asks us "Is your order enough? I heard from Yam that you like to eat meat, or barbeque's. I know a restaurant that sells delicious ones"

Mike has a good reputation among the models of our company and never did he have a scandal and any bad rumors around him. Even my mother and the others likes him for he's also kind and a good model. He's handsome and have a good body build unlike me.. sigh maybe because I wasn't answering Yam asks worriedly "is something wrong?" I shook my head and said I'm just going to the comfort room.

But when I stand up Mike suddenly said "Wow... you really are short like everybody say" I froze and inhales to content my anger. Yes I'm short, compared to Yam, i'm more like a high school student than her , worse even some thinks I'm Yam's lil sister, cause my height is just around her shoulder. That's one of the reason I can't be a model in my mothers fashion.

What's up with that ? I'm small . so what about it? I can sneak out without being seen and can walk into small alleys and easily walk in the crowds. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." said Mike apologetically . I just smiled and said "I'm not that pity enough to get annoyed by what you said . I hear that a lot so I already got numb" ...i'll kick you when Yam isn't looking .

I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter