Choice

Body Transformation (girlxgirl version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

allysandra's pov (mother of tina)

It's been a week since my daughter Tina have been hospitalized and is isn't waking up. She lost a lot of blood and been confined here with blood transfusion. It's hard to search for donors and I don't have enough, but thanks to my employees, they helped me. I don't know why my daughter become this suicidal when she doesn't even show any weakness and being jolly around me and anyone. It's surprising for me and the others why would she decided to just kill herself.

Have i love my daughter enough? I don't know.

I've been staying at the hospital without a care of those meetings in my business. If i lose my daughter, what's the point in having jobs that's for my daughter's sake? Isn't that just like building a house where no one would live? I went to the store to buy something and was walking towards the hospital room of my daughter.

When I entered I saw Yam, my daughter's best friend . They've been together and never been apart with each other. they're inseparable . It's just that my daughter is a year older than Yam so during college did they only separated because Yam is still in senior high.

She also goes here during the time i need to go home to get clothes for me and for my daughter, i'm also thankful for her in what she does. Even though she's tired from work she put an effort to come here.

"Yam.. let's eat?" I said when I placed the take out meal i bought outside. It's morning and we both sleep here because I refused to go home and she also did the same. We ate in reserve because I can't really stomach eating when my daughter is just there , sleeping . if it's not for the heart rate monitor , i'll think that my daughter is already dead.

She already have her natural color of her skin compared by the earlier time when she just got here, she's pale. There's a lot of of needle inserted in her body for blood transfusion and other medicinal fluids, she's also have that oxygen mask. When we only got here by hospital car, her life is already at risk that's why they need to use defibrillator to not lose her. Her wrist that are full of cuts are already treated and already closed but it is still concealed.

After we finished eating , Yam already bade farewell and said that Mike, her boyfriend is already waiting outside so i didn't keep her any longer. When they're gone I said

"How long are you planning to fake sleeping?" I said to my daughter because i already notice that she moved awhile ago and when i'm about to leap in excitement and tell Yam about it i saw her shake her head that's why.

She didn't answer but she already opened her eyes and looking just nowhere so I ask again "Why don't you want me to say you're already awake from Yam?"

"mom... i'm sorry" that's all i heard from her when she stayed silent and not answering my qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter