Hiring a Maid (II)

Body Transformation (girlxgirl version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here!?" both of them said in unison.

"What are you doing in my house?" Kim was startled like he have seen a ghost but still calmed down and gave a glare at her in irritation. He just got out of the bath that's why he's still holding the door knob of the bathroom beside his room when he saw Pie wandering around the corridor of the house.

"Huh...? your house?.. no way, you must be joking !" Pie showed a i do not believe you look in her face. Her mind was pretty chaotic , making a reason to herself that this guy is lying but deep inside her , she believe that Kim is telling the truth. Tho, who wants to accept the truth when the person you're looking at are the person you don't want to see the most?.

Kim wanted to argue with her but he felt a chill that made his body involuntarily shiver when the wind passed by. Pie's eyes finally wandered around his body when she saw his reaction and was stunned in what she saw, who would have thought that her eyes finally saw a guy's body (Kim's  a former girl, mind you) that she forgot to take her eyes off him.

Kim's only cover right now is the towel around his waist , and his upper body is bare . His hair is still wet that some of the water ,drops in his body making him look like a model of some men's magazine. He doesn't have an overly exaggerated muscles and his skin are white and looking smooth that it made Pie's throat dry, that she gulped down.

Sensing her gaze , Kim frowned and covered his body with his arms, he started walking towards her, that it made Pie get startled and thought to herself "what is he trying to do?". Her heart started to beat faster when she saw him getting near but to her disappointment , Kim passed by her side in large strides and then she heard a loud bang made by closing the door.

- - -

I patted my chest to calm my heart beat that is still throbbing chaotically. I'm even praying to who knows who because my mind just can't cast away the image of that guy. I didn't even know that I'll meet him here when I promise myself that I'll avoid him no matter what, starting yesterday. My face suddenly heated up when I remembered what I just saw awhile ago.

Pie, keep yourself together! i thought but my heart still doesn't seem to calm any moment now. I can still smell his lingering scent thinking if it might be his shampoo or something else. I pat my cheeks with both my hands because my mind is drifting off with that look  of his. What's wrong with me? I ask myself.

"I don't like him" I murmured to myself when I finally recognize my feelings and my heart also calmed down. My deep rooted hated feelings against rich second generation who just waste their parents money without even blinking an eye, I hated it, just like him. He didn't hesitate to pay me when I ask him to do so , gotten angry at me when I didn't do anything , wouldn't hesitate to throw away the food when I won't accept it, maybe even my first impression of him when he visit us with my mom is also just for a show. Flaunting his wealth when he brought us gift, giving us the impression of him being kind when he just use his parents money to buy those.

(kim : this whole is a misunderstanding... huhu)

I thought that they are different person but now that I think about it, I didn't even saw his face clearly when he visited that day and all i know is his name Kim. And that guy who I want to avoid never told me his name that's why I agreed to come here not knowing that the two are the same person all along.

"You done checking the house?" I heard someone that's not far away from me, I recognize her voice that's why I fixed my composure before I turned around to look. My mom is there looking at me with a loving eyes and a slight smile on her face. She's one of the reason why I'm hired here.

My Aunt In told my mom about the tuition fee that was lost but didn't tell her that the reason was my sister taking it. She also told my mom that I started to look for work to gather enough money for the fees and luckily my mom told Aunt that her boss is looking for a maid to help in the house because his dear son, Kim will be left behind cause they are going somewhere.

Me who thought that Kim is a good person from my first impression of him, also agreed because I thought that he is different from the other rich kids but now , I regret it. But what can I do.. I already accepted it and the boss already paid my tuition fees ..

"You okay Pie?" My mother looked at me in concern when I didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter