Photo

Body Transformation (girlxgirl version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


kim's (tina) povs

I'm waiting for our orders while my mom went somewhere. I sense the glances made by the customer here at the cafe but i ignored it, I've grown numb and used to it. Even I, myself are quite surprise how i look like right now so I'm not that shock enough when people take a look at me.

I just fiddled with my phone and messaged Shone in messenger, a friend of mine I met in US, also a photographer like me but already graduated in university there, that's why i had lots to learn from him and he's still traveling around the world and sends me the photocopies of everything he shot so does I.

He's not online so I just take a picture of the place instead using the camera that's hanging on my neck . The cafe is not that big but it can occupy a lot of customer, not including the seats outside. I'm seated at the table outside and there's a shed and the breeze is cool and the sun rays isn't that irritating.

I was too focus on taking pictures when suddenly there's a lady who is wearing a simple dress with an apron on ,walks out at the door of the cafe while carrying a tray with the cake and drinks on it, walking towards my place she's smiling at the customers on the way so of course, my camera is still focus on that area so a photographer instinct kick in as I click the button to capture this moment.

"sir if may i excuse, you need to pay me a hundred for taking my picture" I heard the lady said as she stared at me with a slightly irritated gaze when she's at my side already. The tray she's holding awhile ago are already placed at the table, as her palm are spread in my sight asking for the payment.

"hundred ? isn't that a little..."

"you're rich and you can't afford to pay on taking a picture without permission?" she then answered as she raised her brow and even crossed her arms.

"aren't you just accusing me for something? I just accidentally captured your image and i had to pay for that..?"

"yes. If you don't i'll make this known by everyone around here and you will be banned . No more place here for you"

"ermmm..." ..i don't know what to answer to that as i just helplessly get my wallet at my pocket. The customers around are already whispering to each other and looking at my spot so I can't argue when it's clearer than a day that it's my fault. Our voices are not that loud so I'm thankful that this lady didn't raise her voice.

I handed her the hundred dollar bill while sighing seeing my money just flew when i just accidentally took a picture of her. She's not even good looking, she's quite a nerd actually , with her big glasses on , a messy wavy hair that seems to be a bed hair instead. Her height is small adding the fact that she's wearing sneakers.

Her dress seems to be a rag now even her shoes, she's wearing a retainer and even wearing headband. Maybe because I've been staring at her she's the one who grabbed the money i'm going to give in which my hand stop midway. She didn't take a look at the money I gave as she only said "If I caught you taking a picture again, you'll pay double"

She then just walked away without waiting for my reply, nor I can even response to that attitude of hers... I pray to whomever I believe to that I won't meet this little thing who just rob me off by more than a 3K baht in the broad daylight.

"why are you not yet eating?" My mother asks when she got near, i didn't notice her because i'm still sulking over a spilled milk as my mom added "you should just eat it inside the car, i'm running late to the meeting"

So i did what i just asked to do, i don't want to stay in this place any longer because of what just happened earlier.

- - -

pie's pov

"Hey wait!" I hurriedly said while waving my hand to stop the car that's already quite far from my spot. I run from the cafe and are already have some distance from there to just get the attention of that someone who's at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter