Untitled

Body Transformation (girlxgirl version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim was still talking to the phone when she grab his shoulder. Kim instinctively look at his back and there, her eyes and his met each other but before Kim can open his mouth to talk, someone called out Pie's name , hearing the voice both of them looked at the front gate. Kim froze on the spot not even hearing the one he's talking to the phone now and Pie seems to forgot the reason why she get out of the house, and hurriedly walk towards the gate still holding the packed foods.

When she got near she asked, "what brings you here, Yam? Are you looking for my sister?" .Yam was her sisters' friend and also her classmate in some subject last semester. They acquainted each other because they were partnered in a group project and when Yam known that she's the sister of Jane, she became close to her. Yam has a busy days so she's not always present that's why she became her tutor in return of being payed.

"Yes, is she here?" Yam asks 

"No... she got out awhile ago" she answered 

meanwhile

"KIM!!" shouted P'boy over the phone and Kim got back to his senses and answered  "yes , what did you say awhile ago?" 

"as I said, you should hurry because we're going to party tonight to celebrate your homecoming !"

"ah r-right"

"what the heck happened to you?"

"nothing , i'm going now"

He hurriedly walk while he ended the call not even waiting to the caller to answer and putting it on his back pocket. He shook his head trying to kick out his thoughts that are keeping him agitated. Just then when he passed by the two ladies did they notice him and Pie remembered that she haven't given the packed foods and hurriedly said "wait!" and run after him who's already opening the cars' door He faced her but his head is looking down and Pie can't see his face.

She tried to look at him but stop when he said "what is it?" not even lifting his head to look at her. "I forgot to give this " she said then handed the packed foods to him. "and sorry for delaying you"

"n-no , it's okay" he took it and said "thanks for this" he looked at her but still his head is down so Pie can't really see his face. He also glance at Yam who's looking at them puzzled looks.

"must be tough to work as a mover , thank you for helping my mother and you should drop by to eat snacks if you passed by this area"

"huh?" asks Kim and his attention are already into Pie and raising his brow and his phone then ringed .

"you better go , your boss is already calling you, bye bye" she said and walked out to Yams side and dragging her by her hand towards the house saying "let's talk inside , it's hot here". Yam took a glanced at Kim who's already standing while looking at the plastic bag , Pie given to him with the caked inside and the almost melted smoothie , she stop momentarily trying to remember him.

Pie also halt when she felt Yam stop moving. She also look to where Yam is looking at and saw Kim already entering the car. "is something wrong?" she asked and Yam just faced her with a question "who's that?"

"a mover..?" she answered while being confused at Yam , she have known her for a year and never did she see this expression of her that is being serious. She knows that this lady is a jolly person and even in her studies, when she's teaching her she never have this expression of being serious. "oh..." answered Yam with a smile? and took a glance at the already started car.

"Pie!" she then heard and saw her mother just walk out the door and added "why are you still outside? it's hot ther--- oh you have a visitor, please come in"

- - -

They are seated at the sofa while eating the snacks that she took earlier . Her Aunt and Zee are already at the cafe working and told her that she should stay with her mother for awhile cause it's been years since they saw each other when she tried to work. Zee just doesn't want to help in opening the boxes when she saw the contents inside. She doesn't like holding a stuff for girls saying that she's allergic to it so she run to the cafe instead to help.

"you should try this Pie, it'll look good in you" said her mother while lifting a dress. She also like it bu thinking of her appearance she'll look like she's trying hard to look cute when her face are not that good looking so she rejected and said "why not give it to Jane mom? i think she'll look good in it more than I do, it'll be a waste if i wear it"

"what are you saying ? of course you'll look cute in this , right Yam?" said her mother, she already introduce Yam to her and already not that awkward like earlier does.

"yes Pie, why not try it?" said Yam

"m-maybe later... you shouldn't have bought this much clothes mom.. you should have saved the money instead mom"

"don't worry about the money, this is given by Sir Kim, since it's only lying there on his wardrobe and he can't use it he gave it to me when he heard that i have daughters"

"ah?" asks Pie confusedly and in her mind she's thinking why would a guy have this much clothes in his wardrobe ?  it won't even fit in our room but she got ignored since Yam said "what a nice masters you have , Auntie" Yam already know the work of her mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter