Night

Body Transformation (girlxgirl version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"so you got to pay for taking a picture of that waiter?" asks Shone, we're having a face time now while i'm at the living room. I just got back from the house from the company of my mother. I only drop there to say hi to those people I know and also been introduced to the new employees there. I didn't stay there any longer because I might bump to Yam, I'm not ready to face her yet.

"yeah" I answered to Shone while remembering what happened awhile ago. I always talk to him when I've got an interesting story to tell him while he, on the other hand , only talks about girls he saw and the photos he got. Well I do the same sometimes.

"haha what a nice welcome you got there" he said while he's walking and facing his phone. he also share the view in where he is sometimes when he sees some nice view and of course, ladies.

"yup , such a nice day I've got" I answered while leaning at the back of the sofa. I make myself comfortable cause i feel somewhat exhausted when i didn't even do something that tiring.

"it's already night there , right?"

"yeah"

"it's just afternoon in where I'm at, hope you'll come with me soon junior!"

"junior your face, You told me that you'll come here next time. don't you dare break your promise! even my mother said she would gladly welcome you and even hire you to become a photographer at our place."

"haha okay, but i want to explore first before settling down and of course I also miss mother beauty and her cookies that made our tooth ache because of sweetness!" Shone calls my mom that way , even tho it's only been 2 years that Shone and I become best friend I already think of him as my brother and even mom said she'll be glad to adopt Shone if he wants.

Of course Shone rejected because he still have his parents but because we're close. Even his parents said that I can also call them mom and dad, even his and my mother already joined in hands with each others business. If you think about it we're like a marriage partner but of course the difference is that we become bro's not husband and wife.

"pfft aren't you the one who said that you like sweets?" I answered

"isn't that your fault because you've been bitter and mother beauty just wants a sweetness in your life? haha"

"bro, one more reminder i'll tell Mama and Papa not to let you travel" that's what I called his parents because that's the way Shone called them. At first they thought that I and Him are couples because we're almost inseparable during the year i'm in US.

"you're not going to sleep yet? Oh by the way say hi to Mother Beautiful!" he changed the subject because he really doesn't like to stay in one place and like to explore the world even if it cause him his death, he'll still choose to risk himself in an adventure.

"yup, she's still at the company and will be here any time now" I answered while checking the time in the phone screen.

"who's that?" He suddenly asks while pointing his lips at the side of me. As I then look and saw the woman on her 40's? that just passed by near me and walk towards the kitchen.

"Hm.. a maid? I'm still shock when mother hired a maid and didn't even told me about it so I was surprise when i saw her" Like hell i'm really shock when i saw someone cleaning my room when i entered but she didn't seem surprise seeing me as she just greeted me with a warm smile and introduced herself.

"yeah you told me that you never hired a maid at your place because you're literally the maid" he answered while holding his laugh. I then glared and said

"funny"

"haha, sorry okay ?"

"oh the image have been sent, look at it first" I ignored what he said when I noticed that the photo i send in messenger has already been sent. It took him awhile to check the photo and i saw his reaction in surprise.

"woah, i thought she's pretty that's why i'm looking forward to seeing it but now never mind " as he showed a disappointed look.

"hey hey stop your stinking mouth she's still a lady you know? it's just that she doesn't take care of her appearance and if she did i think she'll look good"

"did you fall to that ugly girl now?"

"dunno, want me to find out?"

"lol Kim, i know you can't do it because you still have a crush on your girl best friend"

"shut up Shone. unlike you who already had a hundred of ex's all over the world , here your best friend  is still single"

"yeah right, if you didn't change your appearance you should have been my girlfriend now"

"say, i'm one of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter