Steps

Crayons

"Waiting on a text?" Mina asked while popping a cherry tomato in throwing her a knowing smile.

Nayeon was currently having in Jihyo's office having lunch with her and Mina.

"No, just you know scrolling through my phone"

"Oh come on Nayeon, you've been looking at your phone with heart eyes. You're seeing someone~" Jihyo said in a teasing manner.

"I do Not have heart eyes" Jihyo and Mina looked at each other and rolled their eyes

"And I'm not seeing someone" she said while getting up throwing away the container her food was in.

"Ok sure. Let's say you don't have heart eyes, I'm your bestfriend I can just tell"

"That and the fact that you've been getting dropped off almost everyday in a squeaky clean SUV these past 3 weeks by someone" said Mina.

"We're not idiots" Jihyo said, putting her face in her hand and leaning toward smiling widely. If Nayeon was happy and seeing someone then she was happy.

Nayeon sighed and leaned back in her chair, Sungjae's laughter could be heard on the floor as he went around talking to the employees and playing with them.

"Look, it's not... it's not what you think. They're just a friend who offered me a ride so I can get home early and play with Sungjae some more, and maybe have time to take a bath"

Jihyo tilted her head to the side and looked at her with concern.

"Nayeon there's nothing wrong with what you're doing we just want you to be happy" jihyo reached out and held her hand across the table and Mina nodded sympathetically.

 “I  AM happy, I have Sungjae, Jeongyeons just a friend ok. I can’t...can’t bring someone else into my life right now. Sungjae deserves my attention, the little I give him anyways"

"Having someone doesn't make you a bad parent" Mina said this time and Jihyo squeezes her hand in reassurance, which she honestly needed. Though nothing happened after they kissed it was undeniable that the attraction was there.

Jeongyeon had even offered to take Sungjae home after school, which Nayeon was sure her son would love. He liked jeongyeon very much, she seemed to play along perfectly with him. But Nayeon wanted to be able to spend time with Sungjae when she could, even if was at work sometimes.

So she simply accepted the woman's rides to work, home after work and picking up Sungjae from school. She was honestly grateful that ahe had time to play with Sungjae, bathe him and tuck him in bed. Jeongyeon would then cook them dinner and would always brag, saying things like "Bet you've never had food as a amazing as this"

"My mom's cooking is amazing, might even be better than yours" Nayeon would .

"Ah, should I pack this up and eat by myself then"
-
Other than that, Jeongyeon has never initiated any more kisses in all the time she'd spend over at her house, she never even spend sleep over. She usually just helped  Nayeon with her chores, folding the laundry next to her as they watched too many superhero, Lego and Disney movies with Sungjae. Sometimes they’d cuddle on the couch, but she blamed the fact that it was cold and her heater doesn't compare to Jeongyeon's cuddles. Jeongyeon had been nothing but polite and kind, helping Nayeon with Sungjae exactly how she needed and never asking for anything in return.

-
"Nayeon, you've been through a lot, stop being so hard on yourself" Jihyo said softly,  “You’re allowed to fall in love. It’s not an either or thing.”


Nayeon nodded with resolve and held Jihyo's hand. She picked up her phone sending out a quick text to Jeongyeon.

"She's outside, she's here to pick me and Sungjae up, you can come meet her if you'd like"

"Ooh shall we?!" Jihyo said, getting up quickly and clapping her hands excitedly. Mina took her girlfriend's hand and looked at Nayeon smiling.

"Let us walk you out, yeah?"
Nayeon laughed at their silliness, and called Sungjae to the office.

"Someone's here to pick us up buddy" she said while helping him put on his jacket.

"Jeongyeooon!!! Let's go go go"

As soon as she zipped up his jacket he ran off to the elevator. The three girls followed behind him


"He sure seems to like her huh?"

"Tell me about it, togehter they're a menace"

They finally arrived to the buildings lobby and Jeongyeon was leaning by the receptionist table, wiping her glasses with the gray scarf she had on. Sungjae shot off like a bullet screaming her name. She bent down and caught him in her arms when he jumped on her.

"Hey there little buddy!" She said giving him an Eskimo kiss.

" Did you bring your legos today?!"

"I sure did, we're gonna build the awesomest,  biggest fort yet!"

He squealed in excitement. The other girls finally reached them.

"Wow, Nayeon you didn't tell me your girlfriend was a model"

Jeongyeon dipped her head and blushed.

"Wow Nayeon you didn't tell me Park Jihyo wasn't actually a park." She said in a joking manner to break the ice.

Sungjae laughed while everyone cringed at the joke. Mina hid her face behind Jihyo and laughed, while Jihyo whispered "yikes" and Nayeon lowered her head embarrassed for the woman. They finally greeted each other, properly introduced.

"It was a pleasure to meet you both, hope we can meet again"

"It was a pleasure as well" said Mina

"Yes, and thank you for basically confirming Nayeon has a teacher kink" Jihyo said with a smirk.

Jeongyeon covered Sungjae's ears and turned beet red.

" YAA! I do not- I dont have a- nevermind. Let's go"

-

They walked towards Jeongyeon's car which was parked a few minutes away Sungjae falling asleep in her arms. They finally reached the car and Nayeon opened the door for her watching as Jeongyeon put Sungjae into the carseat. Nayeon watched the scene fondly, being domestic with Jeongyeon always made her heart soar. They both got into the car.

"Thanks for coming" Nayeon whispered, she admired Jeongyeon's beauty in the dim lighting of the car.

"Sorry about Jihyo, she's usually the mature one, don't know how the sweetheart Mina ended up falling for her"

Jeongyeon looked back to where Sungjae was sleeping soundly, soft snores coming from him.

“Don't worry about it,” Jeongyeon breathed, palm coming up to slide down Nayeon's cheek as she leaned in, brushing their lips together, but barely. It was as if she was asking permission, seeking her approval.


 Nayeon pulled away slighty taking a glance back at her son for a few seconds watching his small shoulders heave with every breath as he snored softly. She finally looked back at Jeongyeon meeting her intense gaze.

“I waited two weeks for you to kiss me again,” grumbled Nayeon nibbling at Jeongyeon's bottom lip teasingly. “I know you can do better than that.”

Rolling her eyes, Jeongyeon laughed against Nayeon's mouth, pecking her lips one more time before sitting back into her seat.

“Just wait till I get you home,” she said, raising her eyebrows smugly, eyes sparking with lust as she started the car, driving off into the night as Nayeon's heart raced, anticipation making her bite her lips.

-

"Ok so, in my defense we hadn't kissed for a while and I might've gone crazy"

Jeongyeon stood by the edge of Nayeon's bed. She was completly dressed fingers tapping against her thighs anxiously, her hands shaking slightly. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to"

Nayeon was standing opposite to Jeongyeon,  smiling at how cute flustered Jeongyeon looked. When they got to the apartment Nayeon changed sleeping Sungjae's clothes and tucked him in, going to back to the living room to Jeongyeon.


The blonde had been pacing the living room, obviously nervous. Nayeon only smirked at her, intertwining their fingers so she could pull Jeongyeon through the hallway and towards her room and then closed the door. The room suddenly felt smaller, more intimate as they each stood on either side of the bed, assessing each other slowly.

Nayeon pulled her sweater up slowly as Jeongyeon watched. She kept her hands at her side as if holding back from reaching out to Nayeon, desperate to touch her.


"Does it feel like we’ve been dating to you?” Nayeon asked after a while, curling her finger beckoning Jeongyeon to come closer. She finally sat down and held Nayeon's hand, running her thumb over it slowly.

"Is that like... a trick question?" She pouted, worried she'd get scolded if she answered wrong.

Nayeon let out a soft laugh. She started ing Jeongyeon's shirt 

“No,” Nayeon assured, crawling forward until her knees knocked against Jeongyeon’s own. “Just feels like it to me, wanted to know if you felt the same way.”

“I do” Jeongyeon said as she nodded, trailing her hands up Nayeon's arm softly pulling her into her lap and trailing open mouthed kissed on her neck causing Nayeon to moan softly. “It’s just that with Sungjae and all I didn’t want to pressure you into anything you weren’t ready for.”

Nayeon wasn't able to hold back anymore pressing to Jeongyeon's. She kissed her without restraint, wrapping her arms around her neck.

“I’m ready now,” she whispered when she pulled away, straddling Jeongyeon who was looking up at her through hooded eyes, lips swollen as she at them.

Jeongyeon smiled, softly and before pecking Nayeon's lips, turning them over so Nayeon was lying down, her body looming over her. Pulling at Nayeon's jeans, she helped her out of her clothes, kissing down her body body with soft kissed that made Nayeon shiver at each touch of the woman's lips. She threaded her fingers through Jeongyeon's hair.

While Jeongyeon trailed kissed on her neck, a kiss she already knew would bruise, she worked on getting Jeongyeon out of her clothes desperately wanting to look at the woman’s beautiful body.

Once Nayeon had managed to undress Jeongyeon, the blonde looked at her lust and love swimming in her eyes.

"We can't wake Sungjae, so let's keep quiet"

Kissing Nayeon to muffle a moan that was about to come out .
-

They both layed in bed, chests heaving up and down, hair tussle all over the place. Jeongyeon covered them both with the blanket and started running her hands through Nayeon's hair softly making her sigh with content.

“Should I go? You know so Sungjae won't be like  confused in the morning?” Jeongyeon asked softly as she wrapped an arm around Nayeon's waist, contradicting her own words.

Eyes closed, still a bit fuzzy, she shook her head no, burying her face into the crook of Jeongyeon's neck.

“Please stay,” she qsaid as she traced her fingers along Jeongyeon's arm.

“He likes you, you both love Lego and running like Naruto. Plus he only slept and didn't get a chance to play with you, he’ll be happy to see you’re still here.”

Nayeon looked up at Jeongyeon when she remained silent. Jeongyeon looked down at her happily, releasing a breath she’d been holding.

“I like him too,” she smiled, kissing Nayeon’s forehead. Smiling back, she pushed herself away, as Jeongyeon whimpered at the loss of contact, looking slightly like a lost puppy as she got up to go to the bathroom.

“Just going to the bathroom,” she said laughing softly. When she returned, Jeongyeon’s eyes were closed, a soft smile on her lips. Nayeon crawled over to her, feeling small as the woman’s arms encircled her.

“It’s barely 11 on a Friday" Nayeon mumbled head buried in Jeongyeon's chest.

“and I just want to lay in your arms for the rest of the night .”

“I’m not complaining,” she said as she gave her quick peck on the lips, before closing her eyes again, allowing sleep to settle in.

Time went by quickly, Jeongyeon's breathing falling into a rhythmic pattern as she slept comfortably, pulling Nayeon to her chest as if she did this every day.

“I like you too,” whispered Nayeon, pressing a kiss over Jeongyeon's knuckles heart before closing her own.

 One day she'll say it confidently.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

2yeon ftw! Things are moving  along between these two yayy. As always feed back is appreciated so lemme know what yall thought, thanks for reading.