Baby

Crayons

Jaebum and Nayeon were the couple everyone hated. They were adorable, lovey dovey and had been together for years. They kissed and made up constantly. They were couple goals and everyone was sure that they were going to get married. That didn't happen, and it was to be expected they were only 18, and at 18 Nayeon became pregnant. This burst their romance bubble.

-

She cried when she saw the test. It was positive. She cried for hours and when she finally came out the bathroom she cried even more in Jihyo's arms. Jihyo had finally managed to calm her down and just sat there in silence with her until she  spoke up "Whatever you decide I'll support you"

"I don't know right now..."

"It doesn't have to be right now"

"Yeah but it'll have to be quick or soon I'll have a belly the size of football"

"Yeeah... maybe a week?"

"A week to make such a drastic desicion"

-

She made her decision. 

Now she needed to tell Jaebum. She had invited him over to her shared apartment with Jihyo for dinner. She felt better doing this at home. She practically jumped when she heard the doorbell ring, 'hes here, just breathe'

She opened the door and welcomed him in with her heart beating out of her chest. He walked in taking off his shoes and leaned foward giving her a kiss. "It smells great babe, can't wait to try it"

"I'm glad, hope you have an appetite cuz I made your favorite" Jaebum's face lit up with a smile, he strode towards her and picked her up and twirled her setting her down by the table, he looked into her eyes and captured her lips in a kiss but her heart wasn't in it 'this is going to change everything no matter what' she thought . "I love you" he said after, "I love you too" her voice came out shaky and she didn't realize she was crying until she felt the tear run down her cheek.

"Woah Nayeon, what's wrong?" He wiped the tears with the pads of his thumbs, she only hiccuped and sobbed unable to answer. Jaebum held her close and guided them to the couch, he let her cry saying soothing words until she calmed down. "Will you tell me now? I'm starting to get worried. Whatever it is just blurt it out, best to rip it off like a band aid yeah?" He said while her hair.

'Here we go, just breathe, breathe

"I'm pregnant..."

Jaebum's hands froze, she felt him go rigid. She looked up from his shirt and he was frozen, yet she could see the gears in his head moving. "Uuh... I mean are you sure? Of course you're sure you wouldn't be telling me this if you weren't sure. God what are we gonna do? What are you gonna do? Are you keeping it?"

"Yes I-I'm keeping it" he got up from the couch and started pacing, running his hands through his hair. "Nayeon I'm sorry..."

"What? What do you mean sorry?!" She said furiously wiping her tears.

"I can't have a baby Nayeon! I'm next in line for the CEO in my dad's company! I have to go to College!"

"And what about ME huh?!! You think you're the only one who had plans for the future, you think I planned this?!!!"

"Then get rid of it and we can go on with our normal lives like this never happened!"

She slapped him before she could even process what she had done, he was looking down also shocked at what just happened. You could hear a pin drop from how quiet it was.

"Jae- I'm sorry oh-"

"No... I'm sorry Nayeon I shouldn't have said that.... look I won't- I can't be it's father. But I promise I will help you, I won't be a deadbeat, I'll give you all the money you need to take care of it and provide for it. That's all, I'm so sorry." He turned and walked towards the door and silently put on his shoes, he looked at her one last time and then walked out. 

Leaving her alone and broken. He left her, he left them. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

How was that, whatcha y'all think? As always feedback is appreciated so lemme know what y'all thought. Thanks for reading 💞💞