Small

Crayons

Nayeon put herself through college despite the pregnancy and true to her words Jihyo stayed by her side. Instead of Jaebum rushing out to satisfy her cravings Jihyo did, she went to those classes where couples with babies on the way would go to with her. She was there with her when she had her morning sickness.

"Nayeon get up I made pancakes with bacon" Jihyo shouted from the kitchen.

Nayeon came out and sat to eat but only played her food slightly shuffling it around and taking a few bites.

"Ok what do you want?" She asked Nayeon with a sigh. Nayeon looked up from her plate with a triumphant and thankful smile.

"I want ten green tea kit-kats and a can of anchovies"

"Jesus Christ what the kinda craving is that?"

"Pleeasee Jihyoo, I'm starving and it's all I want" Nayeon said while pouting.

"Fine but you wash dishes" Jihyo said in an angry yet playful tone,
"You got it boss" Nayeon saluted.

"AND show me your aegyo!"

"Aaww yaa~ isn't that too mean?"

"Gross, I'm going"
-
Another person who stayed by Nayeon's side and protected her was Jackson. Let's just say when he found out things ended up pretty ugly; On Jaebum's side.
Jackson had been overseas for the Olympics and he came back when Nayeon was six months along. He had come over unannounced as he usually does, a day when Nayeon was home alone. Nayeon welcomed him in excited to see her friend who had been gone for so long.

"JACKSOON!! oh my god when did you get back" Nayeon hugged him and ushered him inside, he went towards the couch while taking off his jacket

"I got back just two- Woah" he stopped mid sentence and looked straight at Nayeon's belly then back her face for 3 minutes straight.

"I know I was gone for a while but I don't know it was that long"

"I'm pregnant... surprise?" Nayeon plastered on a smile that looked more like a grimace, she wasn't sure if Jackson would judge her, if he would be disgusted by her. She should've known better because a soon as Jackson processed her words he squealed like a little girl.

"Ooooh I'm gonna be an uncle!!! Hell Yeah!!" He ran towards her and crouched by her belly, he looked at her as if asking for permission to touch it, and she allowed him. He placed his hands on her belly gently and stared speaking to it.

"Hey little dumpling, I'm your uncle Jackson, your coolest uncle actually, when you get here I'm gonna take you on so many adventures"

He stood up and sat on the couch looking almost overwhelmed by all this, as if he just got off a roller coaster. Nayeon sat next to him somehow feeling the same way, but also feeling extremely happy knowing that her child would have such a supportive family.

"So have you and Jaebum thought of a name?" She froze, it's been a while since she heard the name. True to his word only transferred money to her account for all her and the babies needs. At first she felt too prideful and didn't use it, but then realized that if he's not going to be here for here and her baby that should also be his responsibility then might as well take the money.

"He's not in the picture"

"Oh is he not the dad? Sorry if I assumed-"

"No he is the dad."

"Then are you telling me he won't be responsible for it? He won't be it's father?!"

Nayeon explained everything to Jackson, and when she was done Jackson was livid. He told her that it doesn't matter anyways, she has him and Jihyo whatever she needs they're just a call away. He then left a few hours later but not before saying goodbye to "Jackson Jr."

"I'm not naming him Jackson Jr!"
-
A few days later Jackson showed up again but with a box filled with light pastel baby clothing, bottles and a bruised face and knuckles.

"Oh god, Jackson what happened" jihyo exclaimed when she noticed, quickly getting frozen peas out of the freezer and putting them on his face.

"I beat the of Jaebum" he said in a nonchalant manner while smiling
"Ooh nice" Jihyo said and gave him a high five.

"Violence is not the answer, I can't believe you did that!" Nayeon said petrified.

"Its what he deserves"

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey everyone, I guess this could be considered a filler chapter, but im just trynna introduce the small family and characters that we'll be seeing in the story. Next chapter will be the birth of our little Sungjae and a time jump. Hope y'all liked it and as always feedback is appreciated so do lemme know what y'all thought