Epilogue 1

Idol's Life

“Oh but it feels so good, so cozy, so soft.”

“What are you doing? Stop rubbing on my coat like that it looks so weird, seriously.”

“As soft as the owner oh, oh, oh…” Jongdae kept while FaceTiming you eyes shut feeling your coat.

“I’m hanging up, this isn’t what I need to see before going to college.”

“Soft like it’s owner” he said now looking straight at his phone.

You coughed looking away “well thanks, but still I am in serious need of a coat and you stole my precious coat, you are basically using me as a cuddle buddy, and you keep steeling things…”

“What else did I steel?” he asked his eyebrows making you very nervous, you felt a tingling through all your body “hmm? Tell me, anything else I stole?”

“I should be asking that, not you.”

“You want me to tell you what I stole?” he said wriggling his eyebrow.

You went all mute, looking at him right into the eye, making you sweat rivers, he seemed too comfortable with it, so natural, it was a very awkward feeling, you couldn’t understand how you were all worked up while he seemed to be enjoying how he was making you lose your right there.

“Anyway… so am I right, it’s soft like it’s owner?” he tried going back to the original subject.

Your mind clouded with all this attack.

“I’ll take your silence as a yes, I’m flattered, I know I’m soft, I’m this bear’s new owner” coed Jongdae with one of those ‘lil ’ smiles he knew he could pull off.

“I’m hanging up, no I’m serious, I’m going to be late for my lectures.”

Jongdae kept laughing, his phone that was adjusted in the table next to him flipped, he got up to adjust it now you noticed he was actually not wearing anything underneath you blushed uncontrollably until he fixed the phone back at his face.

“Come on don’t get mad, I mean it’s true right? I’m soft right ___?”

“I’m not mad, I’m just thinking what the hell I’m going to wear today, it’s so cold and my knees are hinting that today will be one of those days.”

“They miss my rubs, my mighty rubs with my killer thumbs” he said his voice sounding lower as he kissed his right thumb “wouldn’t you want a session with these bad boys?”

“종대야! 빨리와! - Jongdae-yah bballiwa - Jongdae-yah hurry up!” you heard someone say getting in the room as Jongdae placed the phone in his pocket. 

“야 깜짝야, 뭐 입해? 야 야 야 진짜, 이건 뭐야? - yah kkamjjakyah, mweo ibhae? Yah yah yah jinjja? Igeon mweoyah? - yah you scared me, what are you wearing? Yah yah yah really, what is this?” you heard this voice getting closer, most probably Baekhyun, his irritating voice was easily recognisable.

“야, 나가! 나가라고! - Yah, naga! Nagarago! - Yah, Get out! GET OUT!” Jongdae screamed loudly clearly pissed, that was a new side of him you didn’t know you’d ever witness, it followed by more screaming and a final slam of the door.

He took his phone off his pocket looking very upset, his gentle face expressions replaced by this angry looking Jongdae.

“Is everthi-” 

“I need to go.”

“Alright, I ju-” and for the second time he cut you off hanging up on you now.

You were in shock, you scoffed and felt enraged, it felt weird, like it really felt that he was just… never mind, you were not having it, you kind of understood that one of the guys walked on him wearing a woman’s coat, it must of felt embarrassing…

You went to have a shower and clear your head, all this was so crazy, Jongdae being on-tour was the normal thing, and you better got used to it… having him everyday was not what will happen in the future.

After the shower and getting dressed, you went outside your room and found a huge pretty posh looking box, too fancy, like one of those for wedding dresses, ‘wedding dresses’? Why was that your first thought? I could be anything really, it could fit a dog, or a small chair… anything…

You opened it carefully removing the colourful paper finding a wooly navy coat big grey buttons with big stitches also in grey, the collar, the lapels and the big flap pockets were also grey, you immediately put it on and it fit like a glove, it was soft if not softer than yours, you smiled to yourself, Jongdae was adorable, when did he even have time to buy anything? Unless he had planned your bear’s kidnap before hand.

You looked at the box and found something else wrapped, you smelled it, his sharp manly perfume as you unwrapped meeting with his famous bright red velvet bomber jacket, you took off the new wooly coat and tried it on.

But oh his smell was intoxicating, you wrapped your arms around yourself and closed your eyes, you opened your eyes again slipping your hands in the pockets finding a little card inside that read:

I hope you like it babe, the bomber is just so you don’t get too lonely without me, the baseball cap is just… I don’t know I felt like giving it to you.

Keep all the cuddles for when I’m back, I will miss you cuddle buddy.

:-3

Baseball cap? You went again to the box and there it was, that black baseball cap that read ‘Big Daddy’ you shivered as you took it in your hands finding yourself fanning your face with it, your cheeks feeling like burning from the sudden heat that hit your body.

This was how it was going to be, random meetings and little presents to remind you of each other, Jongdae was set aside and it was Chen’s turn to do his thing, Jongdae the one that shared the little moments with you, the cuddles and his contagious smile was no longer here or anywhere, you will wait patiently, a month was nothing.

You just missed everything… a lot. 


You went to school that day wearing the bomber of course, it was a bit on the small side but you just wanted the feeling of him cuddling you, the girls hinted that it was a male bomber jacket and you didn’t deny it, you officially had a boyfriend in everyone’s eyes.

Long first day full of lectures, finding your way in the library, meeting your new colleagues and professors, it was great, everything, you were loving it there, you had some work to prepare for tomorrow but now all you cared was Chen to make an appearance in their shared stage, he had told you they were performing Call Me Baby, and yes please ‘call me, call me, call me’ was all you were thinking about. 

Finally it was their time, you were paying attention to the performance paying more attention to him than usual, cursing the cameraman when he decided to give Sehun or Chanyeol longer screen time. Chen seemed too bubbly, giving much attention to properly, the dance was done superbly, you were having cold sweats, your eyes fixated on his hips and his… were you looking at his crotch? Every fan does right? But your thoughts went into something more… you totally died when you saw it… he had a stage … was it? Is that what it’s called? But it was just so prominent all over, was it true what they said about his big balls? It must be because…

You run your hands over your face, you covered your eyes with your hands and peeked at the screen through your fingers, this couldn’t be happening.

Time for their speech, as usual Suho took the mic and thanks EXO-Ls and his beloved Elgis, cameraman got the boys and then focused on Chen…

image

Gif owner exoxoolf

And he totally kissed his right thumb looking extra delicious, damn the makeup on point the look of a ‘Big Daddy’ indeed, you fell on the couch and lifted your legs kicking them screaming on a cushion, just don’t die just yet…

But him kissing his thumb…


A call after almost 5 days, then a call after almost 10 days, short and distant made you bitter, you couldn’t understand how it was possible not to have a spare moment for a simple hello or a good night, his bubbly self over the phone was no more, he looked just like the Jongdae you met the day of the accident, he had that look to him, same face, he wasn’t happy you no longer provided him the joy of escaping his ty life. You were starting to be demanding, you wanted attention, you liked how he was all over you in the calls, but now he was tired, he explained that they got less than 5 hours sleep how tired and exhausted he was, but still you were ‘ mode’


Another day… another lonely day, you threw your backpack and your shoes next to the door and fell on your couch, you did cry a little, you were so miserable, 6 more days and the wait would be over, he will arrive in Seoul in 6 more days, just relax, he will be back… and you drifted to a sound sleep with that thought.

You were awoken by the sound of someone entering digits to your door, the passcode was correct and the door of your apartment opened, you got up frightened.

“누구세요? 누구세요!!!? - nuguseyo? Nuguseyo!!!? - Who is there? Who is there!!!?” you said stuttering.

“자기~~~ 왔어! - jagi~~~ wasseo! - I arrived jagi! 

His high pitch voice that brought life to your eardrums adjusting to the familiar most craved for sentence. He removed his facemask and his hoodie opening his arms wide “cuddles! Cuddles please!”

You run to his side jumping on him your legs wrapping around his waist, surprising Jongdae extremely, he took 2 steps backwards as your impact on his body wasn’t expected, your arms encircling his neck and for the first time it was your nose well buried on his neck.

“Well well, I guess you missed me.”

Your heart raced pumping blood, he most probably felt how fast resonating on his own ribcage.

“Babe” he whispered in your ear that was at his reach “I missed you too, I missed your cuddles.”

You were slipping slowly so really Jongdae had no other choice but to place his hands on your bottom for support, when you felt them you detached yourself to look at him, he was still smiling but your ability to breathe was very much almost non existent as he looked up at you.

“Say something” he whispered.

“You were supposed to come in 6 days.”

“You were counting? Good girl” he laughed “I just lied to you, I wanted to surprise you and see if you were as beautiful when I catch you off guard.”

You were reminded that you haven’t even washed your face and you were sleeping in the couch and oh no you had drooled and it was dry in the corner of your mouth, you covered your face and kicked your legs to go down.

“Let me wash my face, oppa~~~”

“You are still beautiful, say oppa again like that, I love it.”

You poked his shoulders and before setting you down he kissed your neck, he wasn’t hiding it and it was an obvious kiss.

You run towards the bathroom, closing the door behind you, you washed your face and retouched your cheeks with some blusher after washing your teeth, you saw your oversized t-shirt hanging in the bathroom door and you just decided on wearing it, because Jongdae was home and you loved the feeling of being around him being casual… just after you wash your face.

He had made himself comfortable also, he patted on the empty place next to him in the couch, you sat down looking at his face, his eyes, his lips, you wanted to touch him, but it would be too blunt, altho you were sure he knew you wanted to be closer to him, more than before.

He got a little red satin box opening it taking from it a little jade teardrop-like pendant, he looked at you questioning if it was something you would wear.

“I’m sorry, I really didn’t know what to bring from China, I’m not very good with women’s presents.”

“You didn’t have to bring me anything oppa, you already got me a baseball cap that says ‘Big Daddy’ what else would I possibly need?”

And damn you surprised even yourself with how direct that sounded, Jongdae laughed loudly like only he can, in the meantime while he rid himself from that very much needed shirks of laughter holding onto his belly falling flat in the couch, you pulled his hand to see the pendant, it was really the first time your fingers touched his like this, pretending to be cool and calm you took the pendant in your hand, it was actually really cute, unique and looked very valuable. You gathered your hair up in a high bun and gave it to him “put it on me” you said turning giving him your back.

Jongdae fell silent, he loved this new side of you, he felt that you opened up to him completely. He took the pendant opening the lock, you felt his arms on your shoulders and saw his hans in front of you, slowly the pendant fell on your chest, you took it between your fingers feeling it, waiting for Jongdae to lock it at the back of your neck.

“Done” he said, you tried turning around but Jongdae held you still holding into you forearms.

“Oppa?” you asked, followed but the sensation of his warm breath at the back of your neck, you felt his heavy breathing, the touch of his nose and finally the soft feeling of his moist lips, placing an open mouth kiss “oppa?” you said a big shiver almost shoving him away.

“Did you miss me that much?” he asked his voice almost a whisper.

“How much is that much?”

“You surprised me when you welcomed me like that, I didn’t think you’d miss me like that, almost as much as me.”

“Kim Jongdae… you have no idea how much I actually missed you.”

His arms wrapped around you, he kissed you again, you felt him bringing himself closer, he positioned his leg in the couch your whole back pressed against his chest, he was moving too fast, you were in this situation were you felt dizzy, you wanted more but you wanted to see him also… his hands digging hard at your sides, his lips, oh they were in your neck as he run his bottom lip up till he reached your earlobe, his breath sounding too heavy, he sounded bothered as if he was trying to keep quiet but you heard the groans at the back of his throat “oppa, I want to see you.”

When you spoke he stopped, he was too consumed in what he was doing “I-I you… I’m sorry, I just…” it felt like he regretted going that fast, he let go of you, the cold air hitting the wet trace he left in your neck.

You turned around slowly, he was trying to hold on to what he really wanted to do, you saw it in his eyes full of desire, it was mutual, but like he said, way too fast.

“You know because I can’t believe I’m here with you… I didn’t-”

“괜찮아요 오빠 - gwaenchanhayo oppa - it’s alright oppa” you ruffled his hair “but tell me what’s with that thumb kissing on camera?”

It was working, he bursted into laughter again, he felt so relieved you were comfortable enough not to panic with his sudden rush of affection.

“Are you suggesting a knee rub session?”

“You are slow oppa.”

He pulled at your calfs his hands behind you knees, he lifted himself just a bit placing your feet under him and just like that he sat on them, you felt his groins with your ankles, and yes… you felt his crotch and his unusual size.

“Oppa, but why?”

“So you don’t move, now let the master begin” he said taking off his jacket.

He was wearing a simple t-shirt, what wasn’t simple was the fact that the sleeves were just in the short side, again displaying them moles, veins and glorious Chenguns, you smiled and looked away.

“I know baby, they are impressive, I get that reaction a lot.”

You cleared your throat “what? I wasn’t looking.”

“Awful liar” he said before his hands were all over your knees.

“Ah~~~”

“Damn baby… that sounded appealing to the ear, am I that good?”

You covered your mouth with your hand and tried escaping his grip.

“You are aware that any harsh movement will ruin my future right? Watch where your feet are.”

You couldn’t believe his cheeky tone, he was just too much, you fell on the couch covering your face with the cushion, your best friend in these sitiations, you couldn’t contain yourself and kept moving, your toes poking him, just right there.

“As I can see almost all your bare thighs, I shall advise you that it’s my turn to trace your moles.”

“Let that go oppa, isn’t this turtore enough?”

“Never!”

“You won’t be able to trace them, they are scattered everywhere.”

“And I have all night, and it’s only, 6:30 pm, and the night is young.”

“How about we watch a movie, as you said we have all night.”

“I’ll order food, you get it ready, horror?”

“Perfect for cuddles”

Jongdae ordered jajamyeon, waiting for the food was an awkward silence, you were thinking all along that when you met him again we would be stuck to you like a piece of clothing, but he just crossed his arms around his chest watching you set the table, his smile made you too nervous, you wished you knew what he was thinking about.

The jajamyeon arrived, and it was the funniest thing to eat with a guy, the noodles were too long and the sauce too dark, and the sounds as you ate unexperienced were too loud and your face soon was all covered in dark soya sauce, he kept cleaning your face with tissues, you almost wished the sauce was all over you just to get his attention.

You washed your face and brushed your teeth, Jongdae soon joining you bumping his bum on yours to make way for him.

You left him in the bathroom and prepared the movie.

“Train to Busan is the one I have.”

Jongdae sat in the couch his left leg stretched while the right one stayed in the floor, he pulled you at his chest resting your head on this chest.

The movie wasn’t all that scary, you were paying more attention to his hand that was at your scalp and the random kisses he placed at the crown of your head, his other hand found yours and he played with your fingers finally intertwining them, when your palms made contact you shivered again, he loved it and giggled.

The movie finished like what it felt 10 minutes, did this mean you had to move? 

Jongdae turned off the TV, it was quiet, silence that accompanied his heartbeats that you could hear in the silence.

“How will I leave tomorrow?”

“Why? Going abroad?”

“No, but I have a comeback with CBX, and I would barely be able to get out.”

You turned around to see his face.

“I got too used to you, too used to this, altho it hasn’t been long but this is what I really need.”

“Me too oppa.”

“What do you need? Do you need need me?”

“I need your cuddles too.”

You leaned and sat on his lap you you saw, him gulp his lips parted, but you hugged him before he had time to think about anything else, you just needed him close, really close to you, indeed hugging Jongdae was healing not only for him.

“You think that if you hug me I’m going to forget about the tracing game?”

“Oppa, please.”

Jongdae detached himself, you got up and he followed, he pulled a pen from his jacket’s pocket, you tried to escape but he pulled you from your waist walking you to your bedroom as you kicked your legs in the air, he slammed you flat on the mattress sitting on top of you muting you relaxing your muscles expectant of how would he and where would he start. He grabbed your wrists with one hand at your tummy paralysing you, altho he didn’t really need to, you were just still, the other pen in hand, he pulled the lid with his teeth spitting it aside leaning closer to have a good look at your face before deciding.

“What are you doing?”

“I am just thinking whether to connect your freckles too.”

“Ah no that’s not fair, they are too many, how would you ever finish, I’ll look like a map.”

He was about start with the first one but he stopped.

“What now?”

“Does it have to be a pen?”

“What do you mean oppa?”

“Can I do it differently?”

“How?”

“Tracing them… with kisses?”

“I thought you liked cuddles”

“___… I want to kiss you.”

Silence.

You couldn’t muster anything, you swallowed thickly, your expression unreadable, didn’t give him much confidence, but he took your silence as ‘yes you may proceed’ he placed his hands on the mattress on each side of your head, as if doing pushups his arms flexing, you watched his face getting closer his eyes closed, his lips parted “little girl” he spoke before you shut your eyes closed tightly, it was coming, this was the moment…

“Oppa~~~ it tickles what are you doing?”

Jongdae had tricked you, he was doing what he said he would, he kissed your every mole in your arms, in your neck, in your cleavage, he went on your legs, kiss after kiss, your hands pushing him at his shoulders, your lungs not coping with how much you were laughing but then your foot just landed in the wrong place.

“아~~~~~ 아파, 아파, 아파 아 왜~~~~~ - aaaaah apa, apa, apa, ah wae~~~~~ - aaaaah, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts whyyyyy” 

He fell on his back holding into his crotch, you did kick hard, really really hard, his cheste heaved heavily, as he kept whining eyes shut little tears falling on the sides.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, will you be alright? Is there anything I can do?”

“I’m dying, my manhood gone forever, I’m practically of no use, I’m basically good for no one now.”

“Oppa you are good for me” you confirmed desperately not knowing the magnitude of the issue whipping his tears “I don’t care about anything, just please tell me what to do.”

“Just cuddles, cuddles” he replied with the most whiny voice.

You threw yourself at him, resting your head at the crock of his neck “oppa please, tell me you are alright.”

But you heard him laugh now hugging you back tightly “how could I not you being next you?”

“You lied to me! You are so mean, I should kick you again to teach you a lesson!”

“I love you.”

You didn’t reply, you couldn’t reply, you’ve never told anyone that you loved them, not even your parents or your friends.Your limbs clenched, and he felt how uncountable you got, he thought that he totally ruined the mood, you just didn’t know what to do, you pulled the blanket from beneath you and covered your head.

Jongdae’s phone rang and quietly he went to get it from outside, he was talking to Minseok, you recognised the multiple times he said ‘Minseok hyung’ Jongdae sounded defeated, he came back and sat next to you in bed, he patted at your back and a deep sigh was heard.

“___, I need to go, Minseok hyung is collecting me, he’s actually downstairs, I’m sorry.”

You sat up straight, frowning “you said you would stay tonight.”

“I know but, it’s just the comeback…”

“When can I see you again?”

“I don’t know, I’ll try to call you.”

“Try?”

“I’m sorry” he said again standing up.

“So is that how it goes? You tell me you love me, not once but twice, you kiss me while I’m asleep, in my lips I must add, you kiss every single inch of me with the pretext of playing a game, and you are just going to leave” your voice sounding like venom as you stood up.

Jongdae’s phone rang again “it’s hyung I need to go babe.”

“Is it because you know I’ll be waiting for you? Like you know that I will just sit here for you, waiting for the little time you give me?”

“When did this conversation escalate to this? And you haven’t even said you love me back, I can’t be that important.”

“That is not relevant Jongdae-ssi.”

“Formal speech? Alright… have it your way, you can’t even be supportive, you have no clue what I am doing for you” Jongdae sounded serious and his voice raised.

“You doing something for me? And that is what? Because am slow… I might overlooked something I am not aware of” poison just pure poison coming out of your mouth.

“You know what? I really literally have no time for this.”

“Of course you don’t! Why would you? Go meet some other girl to cuddle with.”

That really did hurt him, you didn’t know the reason why you were that aggressive, nothing major happened, perhaps was the ‘I love you’ he threw your way, this whole situation was hard, spending spare minutes with him was overwhelming because you wanted to do everything in a very brief time and you didn’t know where to start or what to do first, and his hectic life wasn’t helping, you also knew you needed to be more understanding, you were the friend before becoming anything else, and this didn’t sound very friendly.

Jongdae swallowed thickly looking at the floor, he pinched the bridge of his nose closing his eyes, he sighed again finally smiling just like the way he always did, he opened his arms widely for you, you ached to hug him but this time you needed to be hugged and cuddled, you felt his chest touch your nose, one arm at your back drawing circles, the other hand pulling at your wrist to hug him back.

“So you felt how I kissed you, and you didn’t say or do anything ha? Faking sleep? Aren’t we naughty?” he spoke at your neck placing a kiss there without hesitation.

“You stole it” you said pouting.

The phone rang again, you pushed him lightly so he could get it, he smiled and picked up very confidently.

“네 형, 가고 있어요 - ne hyung, gago isseoyo - yes hyung, I’m on my way” he stopped for a moment and spoke very slowly “제 . 여자 . 키스하기 - je . yoja . kiseuhagi - I . am . kissing . my . girl” painfully slow, verbalising fluently and moving his lips exaggeratedly so you could read his lips, ‘yoja’ for sure meant girl, and ‘kisseu’ was the cutest Korean word, so basically he just told Minseok that he was kissing you? Did he really?

It followed by a big ‘Yah~~~!’ through the phone, didn’t seem right but Jongdae kept smiling saying ‘알았어요 - arasseoyo - understood’ about 5 times, he finally hanged up and placed the phone in his pocket.

“Did you just… say…” you stuttered.

“What?”

“Yoja kisseu? You told Minseok-ssi you were kissing a girl?”

“No, I told him I was kissing my girl, which makes a big difference.”

“Am I-?”

Jongdae placed both hands on your shoulders bringing you close, his eyes hoovering closely at your face, like trying to memorise all your face factions, his hands getting closer to your neck finally his thumbs brushing your jaw “넌 네꺼야, 난 네꺼야 - neon nekkeoya, nan nekkeoya - you are mine, I’m yours.”

“Oppa I don’t understand what… you… are-”

He cut you off now fully cupping your face, his lips connected to the edge of your lips, moving slowly to the centre.

“I don’t kn-” you tried to say but he couldn’t let you keep talking.

His lips connected fully with yours, they were parted while yours were tightly closed, he kissed them while his nose nudged yours to kiss him back, suddenly  your clenched muscles relaxed and your hands traveled to his chest resting your palms there, your mouth parted letting him kiss you properly.

His phone rang again, before letting go Jongdae made sure to release with a cheeky pop, he winked at you taking your hands between his walking out of the room, taking his jacket in hand, he placed the face mask and his hat, you followed him to the door, before turning the door handle he hugged you one last time.

“사랑해 - saranghae - I love you.” 

You couldn’t really add anything, you were really thunderstruck, he walked out and he was gone, you were about to closed the door but he came back pulling his facemask down he planted a kiss in your neck, it was in rough side but you understood that he was just going to miss you a lot judging by the growl that followed.

“That’ll make a mark visible tomorrow morning, you know so everyone knows you are mine.”

“Oppa~~~”

“I love you.”


The China tour was actually mild in comparison of how ty you were feeling. No calls, you started trying to call him yourself even tho he’s advised you not to because he wasn’t allowed take calls, still you did, every single time sending your calls to voicemail that wasn’t even his voice, how frustrating was all this? The reality of the horrible situation hit you.

You did see him a lot in TV and online, comeback, new MV, EXO and CBX, he was so busy, so busy that he didn’t even have time to scratch his scalp, he wasn’t suffering like you were, he was busy, you were… not.

The small hole in the wall that Jongdae did when he threw his phone 3 months ago, seeing it every morning, contemplating it for minutes, maybe hours as you sat in the couch, everything remind you of him, you were torturing yourself, instead of studying because were not doing good at school and life just  you just sat and looked at the damn hole.

People like Jongdae shouldn’t really date, sounded harsh, but it was what you felt that moment.


Today you were going out with some of the girls you made friends with in college, you were completely going to forget about everything, who were you even to him? No one, just that unfortunate foreigner girl that was going to kill but he didn’t, that summed your relationship with EXO’s Chen.

Yo had bought a black lace top, the plan was to wear it when you see Jongdae the next time, it was a bit too y, you wore a shirt on top contrasting the sophisticated look of it with something more casual, still the lace showed at your cleavage, so y, black jeans and some heels… and Jondae’s red velvety bomber, this felt pathetic, it was like loving a ghost, he was no where.

But he was everywhere, in billboards, in the subway posters, in every single Nature Republic store you passed.

Eunha, Haneul and Chohee were waiting at the entrance of the club, not your thing but today it was.

“Sunjae is here ___.”

“Who?” you asked.

“The guy from Law school, he looks like an idol.”

“An idol… not my style, I don’t like idols.”

“___ we never really asked you but, did you break up with your mysterious boyfriend?”

“I never had one to begin with.”

Silence.


You sat at the bar and damn yes Sunjae looked like an idol, and was that eyeliner he wore? He knew how to look good for sure, his monolids really playing games on you, and the soju you were having was helping.

You leaned on your arm for a moment feeling the warmth of a hand at the small of your back making you flinch meeting with the killer eyeliner monolids his fringe covering his eyebrows.

“Are you alright?” said Sungjae.

“Sorry, yes I am” you replied straightening yourself.

“I am Jung Sunjae, nice to meet you.”

“I know who you are er, you have them all drooling for you” oops soju gave you the mouth diarrhoea.

“Is that so? Do I have you drooling for me too?”

Your phone rang, making you more aware, as if in waking you up completely from your sleep because it was Jongdae, you went outside to take the call, debating if taking off the shirt to show the lace top… yes it was a good decision to make him see what he was missing, you took it off and went away from the door.

“Babe~~~ I miss you!” he said enthusiastically “where are you?” his voice sounding serious “and what are you wearing?”

“I’m out with my friends, how come you are calling me, don’t you have to sing like 25 hours a day?”

“I’m just about to perform with CBX, they gave us a little break, I missed you, isn’t that a little bit too much to wear by itself?”

“Is it?” you asked with a smirk “well I said I went out.”

You just didn’t plan on Sunjae appearing in the screen behind you with your purse in hand “you forgot it inside ___.”

You lowered the phone taking the purse “thanks Sunjae.”

“I’ll wait for you inside” he said as you nodded.

You pulled the phone at your face again and there it was…

image

“Sunjae?” asked Jongdae “who is Sunjae?”

_________________________

A/N: Sorry not sorry for the angst. Feedback always welcomed.