Epilogue 2

Idol's Life

“He’s nobody…” you stuttered.

“Well he is somebody, he just gave you your purse and said he’ll wait for you inside.”

“And in your hectic schedules you have time to get jealous? I’m stunned Chen-ssi”


Steam coming out from Jongdae’s ears, he rubbed his neck furiously “are you seeing this Sunjae guy? Did I interrupt your date? Weren’t you like some sort of untouched or whatever you made me think you are?”

“And that is when I’m terminating the call, enjoy your performance” and you did hang up, and surprisingly you felt nothing, nothing at all, no remorse no regret… just nothing.

You placed your phone inside your purse and went back to the club putting your shirt back on.

“You look better without it” you heard Sunjae say too close to your ear.

“Exactly! This isn’t for public display.”

“Is everything OK?” he asked intrigued, he wanted to know who you were displaying the ‘un-displayable in public’ to.

“I am perfectly fine.”


“Jongdae-ssi, you are next, CBX is ready after this performance.”

“I am not going to.”

“What? This is live! We can’t cancel the act.”

“Well then it’ll have to be BX for tonight because I am ing not doing , tell the managers I am puking and I have fever.”

He just left, he took a facemask and a hoodie and left, he kept calling you but your phone was switched off, he drove to your place and sat in the car awaiting for you to come back, in silence, in the dark, replaying the FaceTime call in his head. He sure was busy but perhaps he got way too comfortable, he knew his girl would always wait for him with open arms, he took advantage of how you never complained and never asked for presents or demanded attention… still the image of that giraffe-like Sunjae made him want to punch something.


“I think you should go home ___” said Eunha, poling your shoulder while you leaned over your extended arm.

“I will take her home, what’s the address?” asked Sunjae way too excited, but of course your friends gave him the address not suspecting his intentions.

A drunk foreigner girl, how easy of a prey, he just wanted the girl that was hard to get, the one that never showed interest in him, the one who obviously had an encounter with her boyfriend, he will be the guy who would pat your sorrows away, he knew he had the charms to do it.

He pulled you to his side throwing your arm around his neck, how tall was he? Because your toes didn’t even touch the floor, you felt his strong muscles enveloping you, but you were just too dizzy to realise what was happening until the cold air from outside the club hit you.

“Where are we going, my friends, who are you?” you asked as he sat you down in the taxi.

“Shhh, don’t worry I’m taking you home, you are safe with me, don’t worry.”

“Jongdae oppa? I missed you, why didn’t you come before, you are so mean, I need your cuddles, I need you to love me like you say you do.”

Alright… why not play along? thought Sunjae to himself.

“I know baby, I’m sorry, it’s alright, all that matters is that I’m here with you now.”

When you heard that, you placed your head over his shoulder drifting to a nice sleep.


Jongdae couldn’t handle it anymore, almost an hour had passed and his mind was whispering all the wrong thoughts. What if you weren’t coming back and instead you were going over to Sunjae’s place? What if this what it? Was this the end to your brief ‘thing’? He was going insane biting on his nails, his thighs bouncing hysterically up and down, until a taxi stopped at the gate of your building, a tall guy got out of the taxi, he saw him pulling your lifeless-like body to a forced standing position as he paid, as soon as the taxi drove off Jongdae got out of the car growling at this stage, he recognised the guy as Sunjae, the guy he thought you terminated the call for, the reason on his aggravation, million thoughts combined, and when he saw how he hugged your waist moving your hair away from you face, that face that only him was aloud to look so lovingly, what was this doing? 

He couldn’t just punch him square in the face because you’d fall, he couldn’t pull you to his side because he’d cause a scene, Jongdae sprinted inside the building taking the stairs to your floor standing far from the door waiting for your arrival. 

“What is your passcode baby girl?”

Did Sunjae just call you baby girl or was Jongdae imagining it? He wanted to beat him up, go on him merciless. Jongdae walked to your side still looking like , you were babbling stuff hanging on Sunjae’s arm, Jongdae lowered his facemask to his chin and poked Sunjae’s shoulder.

“야 개새끼, 그녀는 제 여자 친구 - yah kaesaekki, geunyeoneon je yoja chingu - yah son of a , she is my girlfriend.”

“아 그래? 몰랐어 - ah geurae? mullasseo - ah really? I didn’t know” replied Sunjae with the most annoying tone ever, this was it Jongdae was boiling.

“Oppa~~~ is that you?”

“Yes!” they both spatted at the same time.

Jongdae pulled you away from Sunjae’s side sitting you on the floor resting your head over your door for support, he took off his jacket and threw it swiftly away, his smirk… intimidating, Sunjae really was regretting coming to your place now knowing there was an angry boyfriend somewhere.

“What did you do to my girl? You bastard!”

“Watch your language, is that my thank you for bringing your ‘drunken lonely girl’ home safe and sound? Ask her, she begged me to bring her home.”

“Who are you calling drunken and lonely you son of a ? Yah! Come here!”

“I’m not scared of a like you that leaves his girl in this stage, and is that makeup you are wear-”

And Sunjae was cut off by a clean neat punch in his jaw making his spit blood instantly, the impact was so hard that he fell in the floor, he held onto his jaw analysing his options, he decided to leave as nothing much he could get out of you, he got up and spitted again near Jongdae’s shoe.

“Yeah a with makeup on that you can’t even face, you have no balls, or mine are bigger for sure that is a fact, yeah just leave like that… coward!”

Jongdae turned to face you lifting you over his shoulder, the movement and the pressure on your stomach caused you to vomit all over his back, all while he tried entering you passcode.

“Damn it ___, what the hell have you done?”

“Oppa~~~ I’m sorry.”

“Yeah don’t oppa me, and why is the damn code not working 9-7-9-x, what the , it’s incorrect! Have you changed it? And you haven’t told me?”

“It’s you first, the number is yours first”

“What the does that supposed to mean?”

You relaxed in his shoulder as you drifted to sleep again.

“My number first? 9-2-9-x?” and the passcode was correct, only then Jongdae realised that 92 stood for his birth year and 9x for yours, made him a bit less angry and annoyed, but still…

He placed you in the couch, you were lucky enough not to have messed yourself, him in the other hand was less lucky, he pulled his hoodie off his head and went to the shower getting the cold water running, he took off his pants and went back to the living room where the sound of your snoring was very audible, he ed your shirt and removed it completely meeting the famous black lace top face to face, this wasn’t intended to be anything else but  sobering a ‘drunken lonely girl’ but he couldn’t ignore how good this thing looked on you, he his lips and shook his head to clear his mind.

He lifted you waking you up “bring your legs around my waist.”

You obeyed silently unaware of what was coming, he walked in the cold shower both of you getting wet under the freezing cold water, your eyes opened in surprise making you gasp now fully aware that you were under the shower with Jongdae.

“What are you doing!? It’s too cold, let me out!”

“Not until I know you are sober enough to talk to me.”

“Let me go! How dare you?”

“How dare I? I just left CBX live to see my girl with some dude, you invited him here? Were you just going to a stranger?”

“WHAT!? You have no right to talk to me like this.”

He removed you wet hair out of you face letting you feet touch the floor.

“Sunjae was here, he brought you home while you were drunk, you know how hard this is to witness?”

“As if you cared.”

“I’ll be outside” he almost whispered taking one last good look at you before shutting the shower door leaving the bathroom.

You tried remembering what happened and the last thing was your FaceTime with Jongdae when he saw Sunjae, you couldn’t believe that he actually brought you home drunk, you also couldn’t believe what Jongdae was saying about Sunjae, it couldn’t be possible.

You stepped outside the shower turning the water off, you peeked from the door and saw Jongdae bare chested, his elbows leaning on his knees as his hands held his head, he was looking down didn’t seem too happy, what kind of show did you do to make him this upset? You heard his heavy breathing and uneasiness in him.

You sprinted to your room changing into some shorts and a t-shirt putting on your wooly beige vest, you cleared your throat and sat opposite to Jongdae, you  noticed his knuckles bleeding, you got up sat next to him wanting to check on him he pulled himself away.

“Let me see what happened.”

“No need to see, isn’t obvious, I punched that son of a , he called you baby girl wanting your passcode, he was all over you, ___ you understand what could of happened? Unless it was your will.”

“Stop hurting me, like really you have no right to hurt me like this, I’m not a , for god sakes, you very well know my first kiss was with you, why are you being like this?”

“It’s just driving me crazy, the thought that he might of touched you in your way here.”

“And what if he wanted something serious with me? Him or anyone for that matter, you don’t even have time for a phone call, we are nothing, you don’t care about me oppa.”

Jongdae ran his hands over his face inhaling loudly, he kept his hands over his face for a moment till he felt your hand brushing his hair lightly.

“I didn’t mean that oppa, I’m sorry.”

“You are driving me crazy, and you say I don’t care about you…?

You moved his hands away and sat in his lap slowly straddling him, he wasn’t looking at you, he crossed his arms around his chest looking at the ceiling, his breathing still deep and heard, you tried uncrossing his arms but he shook his head and stayed still.

“Oppa, hug me please, I need a hug too.”

“I don’t need a hug, I’m fine.”

“Oppa~~~” you said leaning your chest over forcing yourself on him “oppa you look so good with eyeliner.”

He didn’t have a choice but to look at you now, his nostrils gave away that he was really angry, but he couldn’t hide that he liked the sudden praising.

“That is because you are drunk.”

“I’m not drunk oppa” you caressed his cheek “it’s true, it looks better on you than me, you are beautiful” you rested your head in the crock of his neck pulling his arms away from his chest, you felt his body heat hit yours, much needed now as you were shivering.

“Oppa cuddle me, it’s not fair you always get the cuddles and I don’t.”

“Silly girl you know how worried I was?”

“For going out?”

“No! Not for going out, altho that top… it’s because of that .”

“I actually had a shirt on top, I just took it off so you see me.”

“You are a tease.”

“Hug me oppa” you said tugging yourself closer nudging your nose on his neck.

“What are we going to do with you hmm? You know all I want to do is cuddle with you all day and night, you know this” he said more relaxed bringing his arms around you.

“You don’t even call me oppa, you don’t… you don’t really… you know.”

“I don’t love you? You really are silly you know? I don’t call you because when I did look what happened, I left the show, I’m going to get in so much trouble” he sighed “and I don’t call you because I get all these naughty thoughts and I want to cuddle” he said squeezing harder “and I want to feel you” he moved his hands over your back feeling your spine “and I want to kiss you” he said kissing the crown of you head “all over.” 

“Sing for me oppa, please” you said in all your non existent aegyo that you could muster.

“What? Do you want me to sing for you?”

You got up pulling him to stand, you encircled your arms around his waist  burring your face in his chest.

“You want us to dance?”

You nodded your head that was still hidden in his chest.

“Gosh you must be really drunk” he said chuckling.

“Opp-”

‘你的回忆 - Your memories and
连以后都会充满我的足跡 - even the future will be filled with my footprints
藏在脑海裡感到特别开心 - Hidden within my mind,
变成爱的密码 - I feel incredibly happy becoming the password to love

So Baby Don’t Go
Yeah带我到会有你的地方 - Yeah, take me to a place which will have you,
永远都在一起走 - where we’ll be together for eternity
Oh我们要一起飞到世界的最中心 - Oh we will fly to the center of the world together
你就在我的眼裡 哪裡都飞不出去 - You are just in my eyes,
跟我走 你就不会消失或失踪 - you can’t fly away from anywhere
Oh 就像梦过的你 - Oh it’s like the you I have once dreamed,
你是我生命 那个美丽蝴蝶 - you are that beautiful butterfly in my life’

He sang to to you while slowly moving around, his hands forcing your face to look at him as he caressed you, if you were a but tipsy this made you completely drunk, his voice as he slowly sang, his face expressions, his eyebrows, the emotion he gave into the song…

“Oppa that’s not fair it’s Chinese, I don’t know what the lyrics say, I only ever really properly looked through the Korean ones, are they similar? like do they say alm-”

His hands that were at your jaw brought you closer until your lips connected, you were still talking but he sure muted you with the kiss, he really just wanted to peck you and when you felt his lips were moving away you pulled him by his waist bringing closer, he was surprised but he welcomed it, his hands met each other at the nape of your neck to deepen the kiss, but oh Jongdae was so vocal, you were having issues coping with the situation not because of how skilfully he was kissing you, but because of the sounds you elected from his mouth, it was… almost funny, you wanted to laugh, you started snorting into the kiss all while he was lost in pleasure, you tried to detach yourself but Jongdae wasn’t having it, you unleashed his inner beast, you were the one that brought him for another kiss, you were the one that wanted it to be less innocent, he just complied your wishes and he was so hungry…

You stepped backwards and soon you knew it was a bad idea, getting caged between the wall and Jongdae’s chest was a bad bad idea, but you loved it, your hands caressed his Chenguns up and down, his shoulders… oh his shoulders, all while the freaking kiss was getting more and more needy, sloppy… and loud AF, it was something between y and funny, Jongdae was losing control over his senses and it was so satisfying to hear all these pleasure sounds.

But…

“Ouch~~~ why did you pinch my s so hard?”

Your hand over your mouth because the laughing attack was threatening to make an appearance “to see this face, it was totally worth it” you replied laughing.


“Oh babe, but you know that I never let anyone win” he said rubbing his chin with that look, that look, just that look, that face, ‘lil ’ Jongdae was here.

“I swear if you come near my s, I’ll bite you Kim Jongdae, I will, I don’t care.”

“Where tho babe? Hmm where?” as he talked your were walking backwards “that’s right we will make justice in bed, FYI, I don’t mind you bite my s.”

And then the dizziness really kicked in, you almost fainted, Jongdae pulled your wrists just in time. He lifted you bridal style and placed you in bed.

“Jagi! Yah don’t scare me what’s wrong?”

You opened your eyes “I’m fine, just dizzy.”

“Ha! You can’t take it can you?”

“Take what?”

“My iness, I know, girl you almost fainted” he said his smirk bright as he caressed your hair lying down next to you, your head in his arm bringing you close to his chest.

“Yeah and due to dizziness I will get to pinch your s as you take it like a man.”

“Anything for you baby” he said kissing your forehead, his thumb massaging your forearm “but you aren’t wearing a bra, and your s were poking me, I guess it’s only fair if at least I get to meet them.”

You took his hand and slowly guided him inside your t-shirt, never breaking eye contact, his fingers reached to the underside of your and you saw him gulping.

“You want to touch my s?”

He nodded swallowing thickly, you brought his fingers to your and he hissed in satisfaction, your hand left and let him there by himself, his hand touching your mound squeezing lightly.

“You are beautiful baby, I want you so bad.”

*****

You didn’t pass, and to remain in Ehwa University you needed good grades, 6 months and you did horribly, you had to go back to your country.

Things with Jongdae remained the same, the calls were so unusual and infrequent that you got used to it, you loved him and he loved you, but he couldn’t help it, it was true that every time he called you he wanted more, more usual than not he suggested dropping everything and come for a visit, but you asked him not to. Cuddle with your polar bear to swallow his sorrows, you faked to be the strong one, but this was worst that dating a martian, it would feel just as far, Kim Jongdae had literally no time to be a person, he was a machine providing work all day everyday…

It won’t be much of a difference if you left, you would probably talk to him just as much, just as less… if you were feeling lonely and missed him he did too, it wasn’t only your suffering it was a shared one, at least you had someone that loved you, you had but you didn’t really.


He was explaining to you how they were getting soaked in EXO’rdium concerts, he was very proud asking you if you saw him wet while the cotton t-shirts gave up his toned body, he knew he looked y.

“Yes oppa you are stunning, you know that.”

“It’s all for you baby, they can see but you are the only one that can touch.”

“Can I tho? I mean when was the lat time we were together?”

Jongdae muted.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to.”

“I understand baby, I swear I do.”

“I am leaving Jongdae.”

“Leaving? Shopping? Friends?” he stuttered.

“I am going back home, I failed in almost all the subjects.”

“You are leaving me?”

“I just told you I failed, I’m not leaving you, it will be the same.”

“No it won’t you are going to ___ that is too far away.”

“And you are in freaking Hong Kong as we speak, what difference does it make? A few kilometres to the west not going to make a difference.”

He hung up on you, you had planned to smooth talk him the situation but it got out of hand, it was too much to deal with.


10 days had passed and he didn’t call, you didn’t call either, stubborn as you can be, both of you, you cried yourselves to sleep, you missed each other, you also cursed him then went back to look at his pictures, you envied how busy he was, and he envied that you could see him everywhere but he couldn’t, he didn’t have a single picture of you, just the memory of your cuddles, your beauty spots that were on your cleavage, your hair, your eye colour that was like Minseok hyung’s lenses and the polar bear coat…

Your luggage was ready, you took one last look at the apartment and at the hole in the wall that Jongdae did when he threw his phone, you felt it with your fingertips before leaving.

You questioned wether to give the gatekeeper a note just in case Jongdae came back, but you decided not to, you were breaking up in silence without mean words being said, just the nice memories would remain.

He did go back after the voice message of your Korean phone number advised him that this was no longer an operating number, you couldn’t, you wouldn’t just leave without telling him.

He parked the car and run inside the building, he asked the gatekeeper and he confirmed him that you left, Jongdae run upstairs and knocked the door of your apartment not believing a thing, it must of been a prank, maybe you told the gatekeeper to say that to teach him a lesson.

‘9-x-9-2 Incorrect 9-7-9-x incorrect’ his heart shattered, he started to weep going back downstairs, he wanted any hints of your whereabouts, he asked again the gatekeeper if you had left anything behind, he went inside the office and brought a bag that Jongdae opened like crazy, it was the wooly navy coat, his ‘Big Daddy’ baseball hat, and his red velvet bomber jacket, he swallowed and it felt life knives cutting his insides, he hugged the stuff and cried some more the gatekeeper even getting affected patting his back.

Jongdae felt the heaviness of the situation when he felt that pat, he wiped his tears and nose and went to the car to cry some more.

You were gone…


2 months later

“Just call him, OMG you are so stubborn, how do you know he doesn’t want to talk to you, ha?” asked your best friend.

“Just drop it, I’m almost over him.”

“Yes sure, especially as your mom says she hears you cry at night, and what’s with all the ice cream and chocolate sauce?”

“The best boyfriend you could ever have, ice cream and chocolate.”

“And your polar bear coat.”

“I broke up with the coat too.”

“Alright girl, whatever you say, just the zillion pictures you keep re-blogging in your tumblr ain’t convincing me you are over him, you forgot that I follow you?”

“I am still an EXO-L, nothing to do with him.”

“Yeah that is why it’s only his pictures, you even stopped reblogging Suho’s"


“Hyung I am going to die” cried Jongdae.

“No you are not, you are just love sick, it will go away.”

“I can’t live like this.”

“Jongdae-yah, yes you can” Minseok replied really worried now.

But that day was a bit too intense, Jongdae’s eyes were red, his eyelashes soaked, Minseok wondered if you were suffering just as much, how to get to you? How could he possibly find someone called ___ somewhere in ___? No their info but your birth year 199x your name and city.

“Jongdae you know nothing about her? Like just her birthday, her full name and the city?”

“HYUNG!!! I KNOW HER TUMBLR!”

“Yah! How come you didn’t think of this before?”

“My mind was clouded, I hope she didn’t change the name of the URL” he said straightening himself downloading the app looking for you.

“Well damn Jongdae-yah, she… likes you… what a sasaeng fan you have here, total stalker.”

“Hyung!!! She still loves me she does!!! I knew it!!!”

“And you are an idiot for not looking into this before, and man what a horrible selca, remind me to teach you how to take deadly selcas.”

Jongdae’s phone rang and the country code +xx was well illuminated in the screen.

“Jongdae I think you need to take this call, it’s better than that creepy tumblr.”

“Not now hyung let me think what to write her.”

“Jongdae this call is from ___ look at the country code.”

Jongdae jumped from the chair and snatched the phone out of Minseok’s hands.

“BABY?”

“Hmm hi? Is this… ummm… how do you pronounce the name? Chen! Are you Chen?”

“Yes it’s me!!! Where is ___?”

“Well I’m here to give you her address, come and get her because she will be eyelash bald from crying over you.”


“You are what? No you can’t take a trip to ___ now Jongdae-ssi!” said his manager.

“Well look at me leaving, you like my outfit? Do I look y?” he said dusting his red velvet bomber fixing his ‘Big Daddy’ baseball cap on his head.

All 6 members speechless, just Minseok and Junmyeon knew about his trip, the manager death glared at Junmyeon and as usual he just smiled saying he will explain later.

“Yah Jongdae-yah, is she pretty?” asked Baekhyun.

“Prettier than any girl you can dream of, so long losers, see you in… I don’t know whenever I want to come back.”

“And manager-nim really if SM wants to fire me, just remind them that I am the main vocalist here, you can’t fire me.”

“Jongdae~~~” said Kyunsoo calmly but intensely.


“Just take a shower, you stink.”

“If I take a shower guys will think I need a guy and I don’t.”

Your best friend dragged you to the bathroom “if you don’t get in that shower I will strip you myself and rub you with the sponge and it will hurt, go shower!”

With a huff you did as she said, after the shower she had prepared you that black lace top, you hated it, you haven’t seen it in what it felt an eternity.

“Nope.”

“Yup, and fast because I am putting makeup on you.”

“Why are you doing this?”

“Listen to me carefully, if you don’t do as I say you can kiss our friendship goodbye I swear ___, I will never ever talk to you ever again.”

And quietly you put it on and sat to have your makeup done.

You haven’t looked like this in ages, wow, your hair actually combed and you smelled nice.

“Pull your hair up for a moment please.”

You did as she said carefully placing the necklace with the jade teardrop pendant that Jongdae got you from China, that was the only thing you kept and didn’t return.

“How did you find this? Why are you hurting me? This is too painful.”

“I swear if you start crying again and ruin my work of art in your face… let’s go.”

“Where?”


“Where? The park? Now? With this outfit? It’s too sunny! What is this a school tour?”

“Shut your mouth.”

You walked behind her, she was acting strange, like looking for something, you were just playing with the pebbles that you saw in your way, suddenly you looked around and found yourself alone, you called her out but she didn’t reply, you walked faster trying to see her, the place suddenly felt too quiet, you recalled a tourist family with 3 very loud kids and a few couples walking along but now you were alone.

‘왈츠처럼 사뿐히 앉아 - You sit lightly like a waltz
눈을 뗄 수 없어 - I can’t take my eyes off of you
시선이 자연스레 걸음마다 - My eyes naturally follow you
널 따라가잖아 - Each step you take

날 안내해 줘 - Please lead me
Yeah 그대가 살고 있는 곳에 - Yeah to the place you live
나도 함께 데려가 줘 - Please take me with you
Oh 세상의 끝이라도 뒤따라갈 테니 - Oh I’ll follow you even at the end of the world
부디 내 시야에서 벗어나지 말아 줘 - Please don’t escape from my vision
아침이 와도 사라지지 말아 줘 Oh - Don’t disappear even when morning comes
꿈을 꾸는 걸음 - The walk I dream of
그댄 나만의 아름다운 나비 - You are my beautiful butterfly’

You heard it ‘Don’t Go’ Korean version like you liked, you knew the lyrics, you knew the meanings and despite how far the silhouette of the man standing far away from you his voice was like no ones. Chen, Kim Jongdae, your man, the love of your life, the Kpop idol that had flew all the way from Korea just to sing you this song in this place,. You were shivering, your body couldn’t stop trembling, you didn’t know what to do, he was the one coming closer, trying to swallow his tears as he kept singing, when he was close enough you run towards him and like last time you jumped on him your legs wrapping around his waist, your hands on his scalp as he pulled you closer from your bottom, you looked at his face and his moles and if felt so natural, you missed him so much your tears falling over his face.

“Baby don’t cry tonight~~~ 자기 왔어야 - jagiya wass-eo - I’m here jagiya” 

“But-you-are-here-how?”

“나쁜 여자 - nabbeun yeoja - bad girl, how could you? Shhh come on stop crying you will ruin your makeup, just kiss me instead.”

You wiped your tears and lowered yourself to his lips, he held you tight his lips moving synchronised with yours while he spin you around.

“Alrighty!!! Get a room guys, seriously.” 

Jongdae set you down not wanting to detach himself completely.

“And a room I have.”

“My parents, wait but.”

“Ah no no no, no parents until you come over and relive how much I missed you all this time, like ain’t gonna happen babe, you are coming with me to the hotel because someone needs to know how much I love them.”

“And this is when I leave you to it, you are welcome ___ you better get me that date with Kai as a thank you” said your best friend waving at you.

Jongdae smiled and winked at your friend, he then went into one knee asking you to jump on his back lifting you piggyback stile, he almost sprinted out of the park while you gave him little kisses on his neck.

He had a driver waiting for him you got in the car and nothing was heard except for the kisses, his hands way too comfortable rooming all over you wanting to get a better glance at that lacy black top.

When you arrived at the hotel he run through the lobby hand in hand, another make-out session in the elevator before getting finally to his room, he opened the door and… he went to the bathroom leaving you a bit confused.

You took the time to wipe the bit of mascara that had smeared removing your shirt displaying that top, you sat in bed waiting, you heard the bathroom door opening meeting Jongdae wearing your polar bear coat you stood up to cuddle.

“My coat, my precious coat” you were about to hug him but… “wait why are your legs bare? Your chest is showing, where are your pants and shirt? OMG ARE YOU UNDERNEATH MY COAT?”

“Baby~~~” he said before attacking your neck making you gasp for air, the coat opened and your hands wrapped around him under the coat, he was warm and soft… and …

“보고싶었어 자기, 너무 사랑해, 사랑한다고 - bogosipeosseo jagi, neomu saranghae, saranghandago - I missed you jagi, I love you so much, I LOVE YOU”

“나도 사랑해요 오빠, 우리 오빠 - nado saranghaeyo oppa, uri oppa - I love you too oppa, my oppa”

____________________

A/N: Whoop whoop what a rollercoaster I hope you liked it, man I kind of need a Chencuddle now, maybe more ^_~ 

Thanks for reading, feedback always welcomed ^_^