Work for it

Idol's Life

It was cute you thought, just coming in front of you in the middle of a concert and confess his love in front of hundreds of fans, yes how cute is that?

It stopped being cute when he came again and blew you a kiss, because the girl next to you started to notice, also the girl behind the girl next to you, and also the girl further away. And soon you felt like being in the middle of the ocean surrounded by hungry sharks.

Then Junmyeon, he started to get uneasy about it because of the scene Jongdae was causing, it was something in between not believing his eyes that you were there, and also show you that he gave zero s about management.

Sehun was supposed to be the closest to where you were in their ‘Artificial Love’ performance. Just before the song started Jongdae whispered something to Sehun looking at your way, Sehun locked eyes with you, he nodded and switched places with Jongdae.

You gulped and looked around you, the girls were very suspicious already, someone dared to take a picture of you, you then thought of putting your face mask on.

The song started and the screams almost rupturing your eardrums, but then you looked forward and damn… your body started to actually itch, you had that urge to get on the stage and pull Jongdae away. You had no clue what the girls were screaming, but all the ‘oppa’ thrown his way made you want to smack them, ughr…

When Jongdae went on his knees you noticed that his shirt was buttoned all the way up and a little white bandage was sticking out. Your hand travelled to your mouth remembering how hard you actually bit him, suddenly remembering the blood taste in your mouth, yet here he was performing for you, you and only you. He blew more kisses and winked at you and looked like a puppy, eyes almost tearing when he saw you in the crowd. Jongdae always did more, he always showed more, the realisation fell on your shoulders like an iced cold waterfall over your head, he was so genuine, so cute…

Oh no he wasn’t... look at that body roll… how he grind on that cane suddenly remembering his moans in your ear, how vocal and hitch pitched he was when he was in bed with you, he had that face, oh no… Kim Jongade stop that, that was supposed to be only for you...

image

Originally posted by luhan-vevo

“Ouch!” 

Your hair was pulled harshly, you looked around, but you didn’t know who it was.

“Hey!” 

Now you saw the assault, 2 girls stumped on your feet. On purpose, this was followed by a harsh pinch on your arm. Nothing made you as angry as when you felt your hair being pulled again, you turned around and death glared the girls around you. They were talking to each other and of course your knowledge in Filipino was non existent, so they felt really empowered when they knew you weren’t a local, you were like a penguin in the middle of the dessert, you would stand out. 

Another pull in your hair and you were ready to start distributing a nice round of slap.

“, don’t touch me.”

Jongdae actually saw scene, he got up from the floor waving at the security guard, Junmyeon soon joined and whispered something at the gorilla looking man, you felt your arm being grabbed as the guard guided you to behind the barrier between the audience and the stage, you looked at Jongdae and read his lips saying that he will fix it.

You were taken backstage, you understood it was for your own security but the knot in your stomach was growing significantly, the uncertainty, the anxiety. You were exposed here and Jongdae was nowhere to be seen, the song was still playing and you guessed he had to finish the act before coming to check on you. 

What if the managers suddenly appeared? Your heart beats were heard loud in your ears regardless of the loudness of the concert, it was dark and you kept looking around you, wincing every time you saw someone pass your way, the moment the guard left you alone there, you were seriously freaking out.

And thank god the damn song finished and the VCR started playing to give the guys time to change into their next outfit, you guessed they were going to go for the cute elf outfits that were hanging in the rails behind you.

You heard the guys coming, finally saw Baekhyun running with Chanyeol and Yixing, they waved at you and immediately started stripping right there.

“We are kind of OK with this right? Nothing you haven’t seen before” asked Baekhyun pulling his pants down.

“Yah!” you heard the familiar high pitched voice belonging to your boyfriend.

When you turned around to see him he pulled your head at his sweaty chest so you wouldn’t have to presence that.

“Come with me” he whispered in your ear.

“Jongdae!” You heard someone say firmly, a foreigner voice.

You detached yourself turning around meeting a face that didn’t look too welcoming, he was in his forties and his frown was very visible and obvious.

Jongdae started talking to the man pulling you at his side, suddenly talking your hand in his entwining your fingers together, you watched his hand pulling you closer as he spoke to the man. All you could understand is ‘yoja chingu - girlfriend’, but you knew this wasn’t the place or the time because all the guys were already dressed fixing the elf hats atop of their head. 

The man gave him a threatening gaze pointing his index finger at him, saying one last sentence he looked at Junmyeon and went back inside.

Jongdae just ignored him and kept walking further away.

“Jongdae stop it!" you said pulling your hand free “you think I am happy of what you are doing right now?”

Minseok and Junmyeon tried to sooth things up but Jongdae was already too pissed with them for not telling the managers that you ‘his girlfriend’ was coming to visit. It wasn’t allowed to begin with, but taking you for a hooker the night before made him almost lose you, he wasn’t in good terms with them, that was for sure.

“Can we discuss this after?” asked Junmyeon patting on Jongdae’s back.

Jongdae’s reaction and the way he moved himself to avoid any contact with Junmyeon was too harsh, it made you uncomfortable, thinking that you might be the reason.

“Come on Jongdae, after the show” suggested Minseok.

He looked from Minseok to Junmyeon “싫어 - shireo - I don’t want”

Jongdae took your hand in his again moving further down the corridor. Junmyeon held onto his shoulder trying to stop him. 

“비켜라! - bikyeora! - Move away!” (informal speech)

Junmyeon doubled his eyes in size stunned by Jongdae’s behaviour, he just froze watching Jongdae pull you to his side. He was walking too fast for you to even realise he was taking you to a changing room.

He opened a door and pulled you inside closing the door behind him, he was about to hug you-

“What do you think you are doing? How do you expect me to like all this you are pulling off? Like why are you so rude to your bandmates? They have nothing to do with whatever happened between us.”

“Baby~~~” he tried coming closer.

“And this is the last time I come to an EXO concert in my life, they were filming me, they knew you were looking at a specific fan, and they started attacking me.”

“I know. I am sorry.”

“Your sorry is not going to make it alright, they pulled my hair, they pinched me and stepped on my feet several times” your tone now too loud.

Jongdae stopped trying to get closer and instead he just listened to you astonished.

“Well? Say something. I’m really pissed, and now I am going to be all over the internet because of you!”

“I have nothing to say, thanks for coming” he sad opening the door leaving you perplexed as you scoffed.

You followed him not believing what he was doing right now, was he ignoring you? Was he pissed? You were the one that was supposed to be pissed, he had no right to be pissed when you were, that’s not how it goes.

He stopped in front of the rail that had the elf outfit ready and started ing his black shirt without looking at you.

“And are you like going to just strip here?”

“Yes I am, watch me” he said pulling his pants off.

You looked around really in panic that anyone would just decide to appear.

He put on the cape hissing when the material came in contact with his obvious dressing at his neck that hid your bite in his neck.

“Does it hurt?”

He didn’t answer instead he put on his pants.

“Oppa~~~ does it hurt?”

He looked at you finally after ignoring you the whole time since he left the changing room.

“It used to hurt. A lot. But not anymore” he said before placing his hat on going back to stage.

You gasped when he said that to you the way he said it, why did it start to hurt you instead?

What did he mean?


You took a taxi and went to the hotel, you kept tossing and turning in bed waiting for the guys to get back. You started calling Jongdae’s room every 5 minutes, you knew it was time for them to get back but no one was answering.

His mobile phone was of course powered off, but after 2 hours Minseok answered his phone.

“Hi ___.”

“Minseok oppa? Where is Jongdae? Why is his phone turned off!?”

“He’s... he’s a bit upset”

“Upset? With me? He doesn’t want to talk to me?”

“He’s upset with everyone to be honest.”

“Is he coming back? Where are you guys?”

“Yes we are on our way, but we are leaving in the morning.”

“I know Minseok oppa! I don’t want him to leave when not talking to me!”

“I am really sorry for screwing things for you guys, but trust me it wasn’t my intention, I just didn’t do it right, I am really sorry.” 

“Can I see him tonight?”

“I will knock your door when the managers aren’t around, especially Shikhyung hyung has been a pain lately, so maybe around 2am? Is that alright?”

“Thanks Minseok oppa.”


You were shaking, your whole body was trembling. The thought of not having Jongdae in your life, the thought alone was painful. It truly scared you.You were totally fine now  if it was going to be like this, FaceTiming and seeing him twice a year, you really needed to start putting yourself in his shoes. Right now you’d do anything to show him how much you loved him because it felt like he didn’t really know, perhaps even he stoped loving you? After all, he was seeking for affection, understanding, cuddles... and what were you giving him?

No no no, Kim Jongdae loved you, yes he did, but why?


It was 1:55 am and Minseok wasn’t knocking your door yet, you were looking at your flawless makeup at the door mirror, fixing your jade teardrop in your neck, tightening your high ponytail, retouching your lipstick...

*Door knock*

You opened it before he was even done knocking.

“Wow.”

“Wow what? Keycard, fast!”

“Sure, I mean you look really nice, I like the eyeliner, and the heels...”

“Minseok oppa~~~”

“OK I will take your room, here is the keycard, just please come back and get me at about 6am, no later than that.”

“Sure” you said snatching the keycard from Minseok’s hand.

You walked with difficulties with your super high heels as the floorings were carpeted in the corridor, you took the elevator to the last floor looking at yourself in the mirror one last time. Well damn yes you looked amazing, the makeup a bit too heavy but it complement the tiny black dress you wore while a scarf covered the better parts of your cleavage.

When you arrived at the floor, you sprinted your way sliding that keycard opening the door to Jongdae’s room. You were met with him shirtless his hands over his hips wearing loose shorts that hanged too low. You had arrived in heaven. You knew that the frown he wore was due to being upset, nevertheless he looked y as , you realised that right now walking with heels was a struggle. He gave you palpitations.

“Oppa~~~” you said removing the scarf  from your chest revealing the killer dress, walking your way arms wide open for him.

“I knew it, the moment he left without saying anything. I knew he was going to get you” he said moving away from you “go back ___.”

“That is the first time you’ve called me by my name” you said forcing yourself at him, arms around his waist.

“It’s your name isn’t it?” he replied looking away, his arms to his sides.

“Oppa look at me~~~ please~~~”

“Doesn’t suit you, the whole aegyo act. Just go back we can talk when I’m in Korea.”

“You are going to leave without looking at me?”

He finally gave in and turned to face you, you were almost his height with the heels on, you leaned over and kissed his nose “I’m sorry oppa.”

“Sorry for what? Is not like you had done anything wrong, have you?”

“For being a brat, I was just too nervous, and then those fans, and you were grinding yourself in that freaking cane... and...”

“Were you jealous?” he asked while you felt his hands coming at the small of your back.

“I was.”

“Good” he said leaving you standing heading to the bedroom.

You scoffed as you watched him walk disinterested. You followed him after he closed the door on your face, you opened it and watched him get inside the bathroom.

“Oppa, wait.”

“What? I need to pee!” he said before shutting the door in your face again.

You sat in bed trying to figure out how exactly you should be when he opens the door. Lay down maybe? Sit crossing your legs, mmm lean your elbow on the bed, stand? You tried all the positions and Jongdae wasn’t getting out.

You placed your ear over the door and heard no water running of any kind, but you heard him hiss.

“Oppa~~~ what are you doing?”

“I am ing, what else would I be doing?”

You jumped backwards at the blunt reply. Maybe he was, oh my god, was he? Why tho? Because you were not giving him any? 

You decided to take care of your man, he must be needing you, and you were being a complete whiny bratty little all this time.

Yes you were going to do it for him... anything he asked...

You opened the door and saw him looking at the amazing scar on his neck, the whole area was purple and you could see little scabs formed from your sharp canines 

“Oppa?”

“What are you doing here?”

“I thought...”

“___ go back to your room, I’m in a very bad mood” he said holding onto the door for you to leave.

“Let me see the... oh my god!” you exclaimed covering your mouth when you saw the full clear view, your teeth...

“Yeah... wow ha?” he said watching your surprised expression.

He didn’t expect your immediate tears that fell as your hand traveled to the area to feel it.

“Oppa, I-I... I didn’t mean it I was- you know because I looked like a hooker.”

“You kind of look like one now tho- an expensive one.”

He was impossible, he make you laugh in the middle of your apologies, you felt like , but he made you laugh.

“It’s alright silly, I kind of like it, it’s like I am marked by my werewolf mate, you know like those fanfictions you like to share in your tumblr, but the other way around.”

“Hey! I never shared a werewolf one.”

“But you read them jagi, I know. How the wolf marks his mate and all that” he said pulling you closer to him crashing his chest on yours raising an eyebrow “stop crying now, your makeup looks too good to be ruined.”

“Oppa, I am sorry, why do you even love me?”

“Who said I do?”

“Oppa~~~ but I love you.”

“Say it again? Am I dreaming? From now on you can bite me all you want if you are going to be this sweet.”

“Am I not sweet usually? I know right? I’ve been such a bad girlfriend, all you have to go through for me, I don’t deserve you” you hugged him now your lips gently kissing the swollen area on his neck.

You felt how his arms wrapped around you like he always does, he relaxed his muscles and just then you knew that he was acting this whole time. He loved you too much to be upset with you, acting hard to get wasn’t his style. You didn’t deserve this genuine man.

“I need to put the ointment and dress it again, stop kissing me there.”

He was ticklish right now?

“I’ll do it.”

You took the ointment and sat him in the bed, you saw he finally took in your outfit detail, his Adams apple bobbing up and down, you loved making him all worked up. You loved knowing that you had this effect on him.

"Done!” you said when you finished after carefully dressing the place.

You kissed his lips softly caressing his cheeks “you are beautiful oppa.”

He sighed loudly getting up taking a pair of pyjama pants and and pyjama top “yeah, OK I am beautiful, beautiful and super tired.”

“Oppa, but you are still acting upset.”

“Me? That’s not true, why you wanted something?”

“No but you look nicer without the pyjama on.”

“Jagi I don’t want to look ‘nicer’ at the moment, I should go to bed because I have a flight-”

“Oppa~~~ why are you teasing me?”

Jongdae got under the sheets covering almost all his face just his eyes visible.

“Am I?” he asked his voice sounding muffled by the duvet over his mouth.

You crossed your arms around your chest narrowing your eyes looking at him intensely, well he asked for it, let’s see how patient he is...

You got up in front of him and bent down slowly giving a nice view of your rear side, you took off your shoe coming back up to check if he was looking. And he was. His head was uncovered by now, propped on his elbows to get a better view.

You bent backdown and took your other shoe off, he was looking shamelessly, his eyebrows gave him up, he was interested and expectant.

You brought your leg to the bed bending your knee, your fingers sliding from your foot all the way up giving him a little peek of that was underneath the dress.

“A-a-re those gar-garters?”

“Mmm I don’t know... are they? Why don’t you come and check?”

By now Jongdae was seated, his Adams apple always gave him up, he was nervous and he really wanted to see this new side of you. He liked that you were trying to please him... but he just wasn’t going to give up that easy.

“No you show me.”

“Alright, why not?”

You pulled your dress up and gave him the full view.

“Garters, hmm yes they are.” 

“Good night ___” he said before covering his head.

You giggled and got in bed with him hugging him from the back, he welcomed your arms and pulled it around his chest.

“I love you Dae, I’m so lucky to have you”

He turned around facing you, he did have a shy smile, something kind of new to you.

“Ammm Dae?” he asked, not knowing really what he wanted to say, he just loved how you were treating him right now.

image

Originally posted by kimjongah

Did he just blush?

“Dae my Dae, do you forgive me?”

“I love you jagi, can I have those cuddles you used to give me?”

“Come here oppa” you brought him at your chest cuddling him as your hands played with his hair kissing his forehead.


Jongdae slept almost straight away, every now and then you watched how he smiled to himself taking a long inhale resting his lips on your exposed skin at your chest, feeling how he held you tightly when he realised you were this close to him.

You didn’t sleep at all, you preferred watching his beautiful face, his eyelashes, his smile, his lips... nothing in the world could top this feeling of having his man between your arms as he slept serenely.

It was almost time to go, you didn’t want to cause another scene, you carefully slid your arm from under his head and tugged him properly, you ruffled his hair one last time kissing the moles on his right temple.


You fasted your seatbelt as the flight attendant delivered the safety speech, this was it, you were going back home, your second flight of the day from Abu Dhabi to Amsterdam, long way to go...

“Ma’am? Can I see your boarding pass?” asked the flight attendant.

You found it odd because everyone was already seated, you gave it to her quietly.

“Ma’am would you follow me please?”

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“You have been upgraded to the first class, it was just advised to let you know before taking off, I guess someone loves you.”

You giggled and nodded “yes, I guess so.”

She guided you to the amazing seat-room-apartment kind of thing, it was amazing... Kim Jongdae was amazing.

image

As soon as the seatbelt sign went off you went to the toilet, you pushed the door open and felt a hand over your mouth pushing you inside, it was all too fast. When you were ready to scream you saw Jongdae’s reflexion on the mirror behind you.

“I missed you already baby.”

You turned around and hugged him in the small space.

“What are you doing here? What is this!?”

“You promised me some nachos over where you live, last time I didn’t get to see anything of your city, you held me hostage in the hotel room. Milked the last drop of my love essence.”

“Silly oppa~~~” 

“But we haven’t tried air .”

“Op-”

“Shhhh~~~”

____________________

A/N: ^_^ nothing really... air though hahaha.

Thanks for reading, feedback always welcomed .