Not as planned...

Idol's Life

“But they are knocking the door, what if your manager sees me here?”

“He knows I have a girl just shhh, don’t detach yourself, my warm spot, just stay still” said Jongdae growling his sleepy voice deep as he secured you between his arms.

“Just let me breathe Kim Jongdae your drool is all over my chest OMG I can’t breathe, I’m going to have a panic attack, you are making me claustrophobic, move!” you exclaimed harshly. it wasn’t anything that you said what made you anxious.

It was the damn bang at the door.

Jongdae opened his eyes alarmed “baby? Are you for real? You can’t stand me, you claim you love me, you won’t let me drool over you?”

“The door is knocking and that ‘they know I have a girl’? What does that supposed to mean?”

Jongdae stood up covering his preciouses, feeling embarrassed out of no where, he wasn’t the type, made you wonder what was with that behaviour.

You watched him take a pair of shorts and go out of the room, you took his wrinkled white t-shirt that he threw in the floor the night before and the red boxers next to it going behind the door.

“There was a foreign voice, of a much older male, he seemed agitated, he was speaking too fast, all you could understand was the defeated ‘알겠습니다 매니저님 - algessseubnida maenijeo-nim - I understand manager’.

What the was happening?

You heard a loud slam at the main door, you opened your door slowly, less than an inch peeking outside, you saw Jongdae’s frustrated face, it reminded you of the same face he had when you first met, he had both hands atop of his head as he walked from side to side, he sighed loudly then looked at the door, he saw that it was opened and guessed you were behind it.

“Baby? Come, there’s no one here, he left.”

“Who was that? I told you there was someone at the door, and look what time it is, I’m sorry for not waking you up earlier I guess you need to practise for the concert tomorrow right?”

“Wake me up earlier? We just fell asleep like 2 hours ago” he said now smiling, pulling you at your waist “this has to be the iest look yet, my t-shirt” he placed a kiss on your shoulder blade “your shoulder exposed for me” he placed another kiss this time open mouthed “my boxers” he squeezed your cheeks making you whimper “you are so perfect jagi, I just want to be between your arms all day.”

“Yes oppa~~~ but wait, what was all that about?”

“Not now babe, come here” he said between kisses that started getting heated, he was pushing back to the room, it was very distracting…

But no…

“Oppa wait! Who was that?”

Jongdae stopped kissing you lifting his head meeting your eyes for a moment before looking to his side, as if remembering something that he didn’t want to remember.

He took his phone where you intentionally looked at the screen, he had over 50 missed calls and you could read they were all from the members.

“It must be worrying, all them missed calls, why didn’t you answer, why was your phone on silent?”

“Because I miss you jagi, no distractions” he leaned over to peck your lips but you placed your hands over his chest to prevent it.

“Oppa what’s going on? You said they knew, they know of my existence, did I miss anything?”

“They know I have a girl… but like we are not allowed to have them till the morning.”

“Have ‘them’ it sounds wrong, if it’s what I think I’m thinking…”

“No jagi!”

“No what!? They think I’m a hooker!!!?”

Jongdae’s shoulders shrugged, his reaction and his lack of denying made you sick to your stomach, he tried pulling you to his side but you pushed him away going back to the room, you gathered your clothes while he kept talking to you, but you couldn’t hear anything, your tears shaded your vision, your whole world crashed and the one who caused it was your beloved Kim Jongdae.

He was clearly stronger than you, he finally managed to pull you to his chest, he was shivering, and you knew how much he loved you, and perhaps this situation was out of his hands, but right now you only cared about yourself.

“I am so sorry, believe me, I mean I should of taken these phone calls probably they were warning me, Minseok hyung told me he had booked a room for you, and I… I am so selfish and impatient, if I only visited you in your room none of this would of happened, please baby.”

You kept kicking your legs and punching at his chest, his hand caressed your hair you felt how he trembled, his voice breaking, you couldn’t get mad at him, your muscles suddenly relaxed and your face buried at his neck.

“Please forgive me, all this mess I will fix it, I promise, you are more precious than anything in this world.”

Your lips connected to his neck and there it was… your chance…

“BABY!!!” he screamed detaching himself going to the mirror in panic “you just bit me!”

“Oh really? Well I guess it serves you right.”

“I have a concert tomorrow! This cannot be covered with make up.”

“ you!” you spatted.

You got out of the room with your carryon suitcase in hand, still wearing his t- and boxers barefoot not caring of anything, you headed to the door but it was being knocked again the same hysterical way as before.

“야~~~ 종대야, 문을 열어라 - yah~~~ Jongdae-yah, muneul yeoleora - yah~~~ Jongdae-yah open the door.”

“Please please please, come here, go to the next room, it’s Baekhyun’s and Chanyeol’s” whispered Jongdae signalising with his hand, his face pale as a lemon.

“And tell them what that I’m your hooker?” you asked sarcastically.

“Jagi, all the guys know you are my girlfriend, please.”

You analysed your options, after all you didn’t want to cause Jongdae any trouble, he just needed to know how angry you were.

“잠깐만요 매니저님 - jamkkanmanyo maenijeo-nim - Wait a moment manager” exclaimed Jongdae.

“Please jagi, please” he pleased.

You rolled your eyes and entered the other room, you heard a shower running inside, Jongdae closed the door and you placed your ear over it to hear.

The manager was clearly upset, he was still mad, you didn’t hear anything of Jongdae.

“대박~~~ - daebak~~~ - awesome!” you heard a deep voice behind you, you turned around meeting the tall goofy looking Chanyeol, suddenly feeling how exposed you were, your arms covering what you could cover of yourself.

“I am really sorry for intruding, I just need to change and I will leave.”

“Go inside, nice to see you again, you are the girl at the fansign in SM Town last year right? The one that liked Jongin! How did you end up with Jongdae?”

“Because I’m stupid apparently, I’ll go in, thanks”

Chanyeol was a bit puzzled, with your answer, he forgot to tell you that…

“Aaaah! Sorry, I’m so so sorry.”

Yes, Baekhyun was changing, and you saw him, ALL of him, and his newly achieved baby belly, all Nutella abs gone, he looked like a child.

“Chanyeol-ah~~~” he shouted.

You didn’t know what to do, you just sat in the couch wanting to leave already, but this was just getting started.

Junmyeon, Minseok, Yixing, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun just happened to casually open the main door, you wanted to get evaporated because of your bed hair, the fact that you didn’t wear a bra, your unwashed face, most probably your mascara all smudged and the bright red boxers peeking out as you crouched on the couch hugging the pillow burying your head in it, you just felt so exposed and after the manager thought you were a hooker… this was the worst day in your life.

You felt a hand tapping on your back “it’s alright ___, Jongdae will be here any moment” you heard Minseok talk.

“I want to go home!” you screamed in the pillow.

“I’m sorry for the confusion, I advised him not to leave the phone on silent.”

You lifted your head up and saw the 6 pair of eyes on you, Chanyeol came letting you know you could go to the room to change, watching how Baekhyun hung his head low covering his eyes with his fringe.

The guys started laughing when Chanyeol apparently told them about the incident, Baekhyun punching him his face tomato red.

You run to the room pulling the t-shirt down to cover your bare legs as much as you could hugging the pillow, their eyes making holes on your back.

This… you would never forgive Jongdae for this, you felt like . You entered the bathroom and washed your face and all the smudged mascara, you put on your underwear and a pair of black skinny jeans and a simple grey cardigan, you put on some nice neat makeup to make the guys forget about the previous horror image, you decided on going full, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, dark eyeshadow, and bright hot pink lipstick and some blusher to finish up your work of art, because why not?

You went outside hearing Jongdae talk, when they noticed you getting out of the room and join them they stopped talking, you noticed the worried look Jongdae wore as he run his hands over his face while Junmyeon was feeling the bite mark you did on Jongdae’s neck with his thumb.

“와~~~ 예뻐 - wa~~~ yebbeo - wow pretty” you heard them say.

You were just focused on Jongdae that looked like a lost lamb, you frowned and crossed your arms over your chest.

“Well, can I leave now?”

“Baby” he said getting closer you stopped him with your hand.

“Don’t get closer, don’t baby me, I want to leave.”

The guys were talking between them, Jongin seemed lost not understanding what really happened, Chanyeol leaning closer to his ear explaining to him the incident, as Jongin’s eyes doubled in size his lips forming into his signature pout.

Junmyeon got up from the couch and asked everyone to leave, even Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were the owners of the room, all while Jongdae kept pleading, looking desperate.

“I should follow them because I am not staying here with the tittle of ‘hooker’”

“This will never happen again I will make sure of that” said Junmyeon with a reassuring tone.

“Oh I know it won’t happen again, I am not made for this, I’m really sorry, but I need to go, please stop making things harder, let me go Jongdae” you said while trying to move, Jongdae stepping on your way trying to convince you to stay.

You finally pushed him harshly looking at him straight into the eye, you shattered him, he was completely broken when he saw that menacing face expression to did, he stepped aside and let you go.


Call after call after call, you were just at a cafe next to the hotel, you thought this whole thing would affect Jongdae a lot, he had to practise all day today and apparently he wasn’t because he was just calling you.

In between every 10 calls you received one from Minseok, you decided to finally give in and answer.

“I really don’t want you to waste your time Minseok oppa, please just tell him to-”

“Please come, tomorrow, just try to, he will stop calling I promise, he’s not doing well, just say yes.”

“I’m really hurt Minseok oppa.”

“You knew this was going to be a rollercoaster, be reasonable, listen your room is booked under your name, I will not tell him you are the hotel, but please come to the concert.”


When you arrived at the venue your VIP ticket really made a difference, there were people camping outside, you took the seat front row.

He was looking for you, just when Junmyeon poked at his shoulder pointing at you with his eyes he smiled, you did stand out, your faded red hair in the middle made it easy, he couldn’t believe his eyes, his whole world brightened and all he could see was you.

image

Originally posted by jongdaedly

And just out of nowhere and after ‘Call Me Baby’ performance he came just in front of you making direct eye contact…

image

Originally posted by exoxoolf

“사랑해 - SARANGHAE”

________________________

A/N: Thanks for reading, feedback always welcomed ^_~