Love is in the air 💓 ✈

Idol's Life

“Here?” you asked startled.

“Wouldn’t it be fun jagi? Exciting, the fear of not getting caught” he spoke in your neck as he peppered little kisses along your jaw and neck.

“But-”

“Baby you are driving me crazy, so unfair you never get this worked up like I do.”

“Well you ignored me well enough yesterday, and I did do a good effort.”

“Ngh~~~ don’t remind me those garters, you killed me” Jongdae’s voice souding husky and bothered as he pressed on you harder, his kisses now open mouthed leaving a wet trace along the crock of your neck.

“Kim Jongdae! Stop it, this would really affect your reputation, I bet you by now the flight attendants are gossiping about us.”

Jongdae lifted his head and wiggled and eyebrow “actually one of them, I think has a crush on me.”

“Yah!” you slapped his chest “don’t-”

“So cute, you get jealous so easily.”

“Stop” you said pouting crossing your arms around your chest.

“I love it, I love how you love me” he said trying to get closer to kiss you.

“Na-ah leave me alone” you said avoiding the kiss.

“OK, let’s get out I’m getting claustrophobic” he unlocked the door.

“That’s it? Weren’t you dying to…”

“Ah, you really want to don’t you? Just admit it.”

You couldn’t keep the act struggling not to laugh.

“But I wouldn’t do this to you, you are a queen.” 

He pulled you at his chest making you get out first, he placed the face mask over his face leaning his head on your shoulder guiding you through the the furthest corridor.

image

“Oppa, what is this place? Where are you taking me?”

“To a place fit for a queen.”

Suddenly he stopped in front of a door “come in m’lady”

“So cringy, m’lady?”

“Come here.”

He got in pulling your wrist giving you a full view of something you would never had thought it even existed.

image

“No way! Oppa! This is- is… wow!”

“This is where we will have fun for a few hours” he winked a you pushing at your chest lightly, landing in the bed with a wince.

He locked the door taking his face mask off throwing it to the floor, he followed by pulling his shoes out of the way, his jacket and straight away peeling his jumper never breaking eye contact, his smirk growing significantly in his beautiful lips that you no longer could ignore, as a reaction your legs shut tightly crawling backwards in bed till your back hit the wall. Jongdae followed by crawling on his fours till he was face to face with you.

“Wait, oppa, listen, but… are you sure? Like they could, wai-”

He cut you off before you started giving excuses, he claimed your lips and the reaction you had didn’t seem that you were too upset about it, he elected a little feminine moan you were trying to suppress.

Your hands landed on his chest pushing him backwards making him lay flat on the mattress, taking him by surprise.

“Yes, uh I love you taking control.”

You sat atop of him kissing roughly, Jongdae’s hands wondered freely loving the feeling.

“Ja-ja-”

“Not now Kim Jongdae, keep doing what you are doing.”

“Wait!” he pushed you breaking the kiss.

“WHAT!” you exclaimed annoyed sitting back “oh my god, nosebleed again, I’m so sorry.” 

You got up to get some tissues but you felt dizzy… too dizzy, Jongdae caught you on time.

“___! What’s wrong? Are you alright?”

“Look at your face oppa, I feel horrible, please let me clean you.”

“Shut up, who gives a damn about my face, what’s wrong with you?”

He fixed some pillows for you placing your head carefully on them.

“I’m fine, this is normal, flights = nosebleed, I’ll be alright when we arrive.”

“I don’t believe you, there’s a doctor on board let me-” he tried to stand up, but you grabbed his hand before he could.

“Oppa, this happens all the time, I’m fine.”

After cleaning your face he covered you making sure you were tugged properly, he finally went to wash his own face that was full of blood in the little basin. When he came back to you you were already asleep, he lay beside you replacing the pillows under your head with his arm, you welcomed the warm feeling of his chest snuggling with him, your hand resting on his chest, your lips making contact with his skin.


After about and hour of endless kisses on the crown of your head that he had been peppering and hair caresses, a light knock on the door was heard. Jongdae pulled himself carefully to open the door, it was lunch, he took the trays pulling the small table under the bed.

“Come on sleepy head, let’s eat something.”

You rubbed your eyes opening them slowly, Jongdae was opening the lids to an assortment of plates, nothing like you’ve ever seen, not your typical foil plates and minuscule food samples that you were used to.

“ 배고파? - baegopa? - hungry?”

“No oppa, I want to sleep~~~” you whined trying to close your eyes again.

“No come on, I got all the food in the world for you, you need to eat.”

“Oppa~~~”

“Alright, I’ll have to feed you like a baby, come here” Jongdae pulled your wrist to straighten you up, he then pulled you at his lap.

Your head fell in the crock of his neck and your heavy breathing made him very alert.

“Alright... let’s eat first.”

“What? I’m not even doing anything.”

“Well your ‘not doing anything’ still turns me on, what are you? You have taken over my senses evil creature.”

You laughed, finally opening your mouth, he did feed you like a little baby, you were very tired and certainly not hungry at all.

“Come on open.”

“Oppa I really don’t...”

“Open.”

“OPPA!” you got up opening the door looking for the bathroom thru the corridor.

And... you didn’t make it on time, you just puked in the middle of the way, you felt a pair of hands holding onto your head, Jongdae’s hands made you feel less awful, but you kept going, emptying all the contents of your stomach right there. The smell was horrendous and soon other people from other apartments got out to see what was happening. You looked back for a moment to check if Jongdae was wearing his face mask, and luckily he was.

“Don’t worry baby” he said wiping your face.

A flight attendant helped you get back, while 3 other cleaned the mess you created. You felt embarrassed and certainly you smelled bad.

“You may use the shower, it’s upstairs, you can go get a change of clothes, I’ll take you there” said the friendly flight attendant, she smiled at Jongdae way too cutely for your liking.

“I’ll take her it’s alright” said Jongdae bringing you inside the apartment.

“Oppa I feel like , don’t come close I stink.”

“Not the first time jagi, last time you puked all over my back, this time I got lucky.”

“Oppa~~~”

“Come on, because you really need a shower, let me get some sweats and a t-shirt.”

“Your tiny clothes again? Great!”

“Great indeed, I will certainly enjoy this more than you.”


You walked thru the corridor and took the stairs, you were dizzy and smelly and sweaty... Jongdae had the patience of an angel.

When you arrived a lady was opening the door to the bathroom, Jongdae lowered his face mask and smiled at her.

“Act like you are very sick” he whispered.

“Wh-”

“Just do it.”

You leaned your head on his shoulders as he held you tight.

“Would you like to go in first?”

“That would be great yeah, she is not well, the pregnancy and the flight.”

The lady opened the door for you, and you got in.

image

“Some acting skills there oppa, and pregnancy?”

“It’s my killer smile that drives noonas insane.”

“I hope you don’t act like that in my city, you do want to keep them precious balls you carry so proudly.”

“My little balls” he said covering his crotch with his hand.

“They are everything you want, but not little, just don’t call them that please” you said taking off your your jeans.

Jongdae smirked proudly.

“You can wait outside, I feel all better now.”

“No, just in case you get dizzy again.”

“You and I know that if you stay you won’t let me shower.”

“OK, no I promise, what do you take me for? You are not well, I’m not that disgusting” he sounded offended, and really you did need some help.

“Alright, I am sorry, you are right.”

You took your clothes off while Jongdae acted like he didn’t care, he got one of the complementary toothbrushes putting some toothpaste before handing it to you, by now you were just covered with a towel that cover too little. You took the toothbrush and went inside the tiny cute cylinder shower throwing the towel at his face before closing the door.

The transparent, glass door...

You ignored him, placing a shower cap on your head and washed yourself well. There was everything there that you needed, why not take advantage and make it a long shower?

Meanwhile Jongdae behind the glass door was having a moment of his own, just... enjoying the show... little too much perhaps because when you opened the door before turning the water off surprising both of you, you caught him touching himself... no he was doing more than that... shamelessly.

“OMG oppa~~~! You are unbeilable.”

“No you are! I’m not some kind of ert, you are my girlfriend!”

“You are ert, you think of nothing else.”

“And yet nothing happened or did it? Wait no, you had a nose bleed, you were dizzy, you puked... we had so much fun so far.”

“Well I’m sorry for not tolerating flights! And put that thing away!”

Jongdae did as he was told, he zipped his pants and left... he just left... It was better for you anyways, now you’d be able to dress with no interruptions.

You put on your underwear followed by his sweat pants that were supposed to be baggy on him, on you they looked like freaking leggings, finally putting on his t-shirt... that smelled like him, and smell good it did, you found yourself inhaling closing your eyes.

Wow... maybe cuddle and other things for little while wasn’t a bad idea, you’d be able to make him cuddle with you, just have to practise in that aegyo, puppy eyes and he’ll be at your mercy.

You went back to the apartment, you knocked the door and entered, he was seated looked at his phone leg over his knee.

“Oppa, you left me.”

“Well, yes, so you won’t think I kidnapped you or something, you make me feel so bad, like I question really if you hate touching me.”

“Oppa don’t say that! You don't want to just touch, you know that."

“I ING MISS MY GIRLFRIEND!”

“Shhh! They will hear you.”

“Whatever! Now you care if we can be heard, is not like I’m as I ”

“Is that all you think about?”

“No! It’s not! But it is when I get to sleep with you every 2 months or even more.”

“So you jsut basically got this aprtment so we can do it all the way home?”

“YES!”

“You are pathetic Kim Jongdae.”

“Pathetic? I’m rock hard and you don’t want me. That is pathetic.”

“Who said I don’t want you? Last time I checked you didn’t want me, I had garters and all.” 

“I was ing upset! Why does it have to be your way always? You know what? Just ing sleep.”

“Oppa, come with me~~~”

“No!”

“Ah wae~~~ oppa~~~”

“Ah wae? Are you taking the piss right now?”

You lay down on the bed and made enough room for him to join, you patted the pillow next to you and blew him a kiss. But he was still upset, his leg bouncing in annoyance.

“Oppa~~~” you kept whining, but it wasn’t as easy at it was before, it required more work now.

You thought of leaving him for a moment, after all he couldn’t just run away, still had 3 hours flight ahead of you, he was basically caged with you in this place. You gave him your back and fell asleep in seconds after that shower.

Not expecting his breath in your ear to be your arm clock, and was that his hand rooming under the sweatpants? You tried turning around but he kept you in place.

“Just stay still jagi” he whispered making your stomach churn in a good way.

He lifted your t-shirt at your back, you fell face down enjoying the feeling of his fingertips feeling your skin. He followed by unclasping your bra which you didn’t complaint about. His hands were gold, and thank god the mattress was there to muffle your groans while he caressed your . You were in heaven.

His fingers drew lines carefully, your hairs stood up and goosebumps formed all over.

“Dae~~~”

“Yes jagi?”

You strated to shiver under his touch, he was too good at this, you were ready to say it felt better than cuddle with him, this was so good, so tender, so extremely relaxing...

“You like that baby?”

Jongdae sat on his ankles getting closer, he lowered his head pressing his lip on the small of your back, he run his lips from right to left feeling every inch of your skin with his lips...

“Hum? Tell me you like it? I want you hear you say it.”

He dared and sat atop of you peppering small kisses from your lower back till he arrived at your shoulders.

“Ha baby? Is it nice?”

His hands went on your sides feeling your more sensitive skin.

“Baby?”

Silence.

“Jagiya!”

Snoring...

He stoped for a second to confirm... yes you were snoring...

“No ing way! She just fell asleep! What did I do to deserve this?” 

He got up pulling at his hair.

“절대 안돼! 어떻게!? 젠장~~~! - jeoldae andwae! Eottoeohkke!? Jenjang~~~ - No way (never), what to do? !”

“Oppa~~~ what’s wrong?” you asked turning around surprised that your bra was unclasped.

“No ing way this is happening to me! You ing felt asleep!”

“Why are you screaming? I’m right here”

“Go back to sleep ___, I have a pretty decent screen here, I will enjoy the rest of the flight”

“Are you sure?” you said as you covered yourself back to snuggle in bed.

Jongdae didn’t reply, he sat in front of the big TV turning the screen sharing feature from his phone. 

It will pass, you weren’t in the mood, you genuinely weren’t playing him, you missed him just as much and maybe more, but flights weren’t really your thing. You closed your eyes hoping this nightmare will pass and arrive home and have all the fun in the world.

Oh... ah... yes... yes... harder...

Your eyes shut open in alarm facing the screen, and he was just boldly watching !!!!

Your head turned to face him and the view wasn’t amusing, he was just there himself yet again, of course it looked hot but this time wasn’t for you, you felt hurt and were at loss of words, you just couldn’t believe it... in your face just like that.

“Turn that off!”

“No!”

“Yes! How dare you? You are disgusting Kim Jongdae, like have the decency.”

“I haven’t watched since I met you, I used to take care of it with your coat but it’s not here now, and you are allergic to me apparently.”

The image of Jondae ‘taking care of it with your coat’ mortified you, but you let the thought pass.

“Turn that off and I will make it up to you.”

“No! I don’t want cuddles, I’m hard and it’s painful, so just go back to sleep.”

You took the remote control in hand and turned it off yourself, the whines and the tantrum he was throwing was beyond description.

You went to the edge of the mattress pulling him next to you, you pushed him to the mattress while he watched you expectant, you pulled his pants all the way to his ankles and surprised him taking his shaft in hand, he giggled like an idiot placing his arms behind his head waiting for his little treat.

You looked up at him as you nestled between his legs “silly Jongdae.”

He smiled satisfied and just before opening your mouth...

‘Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has the fasten seat belt sign. We are now crossing a zone of turbulence. Please return your seats and keep your seat belts fastened. Thank you.’

“We are gonna die oppa” you spat as you sat in seat to fasten your seatbelt.

“No! What? Wait, we are not gonna die, just- pleaseeee.”

A flight attendant knocked the door asking everyone to seat and fasten their seatbelts.

Jongdae got up pulling his pants back on, with difficulty, but it finally fit. He sat down and hugged you.

“Shhh, it’s alright it’s nothing, you know it feels more intense because the wide space, don’t worry” he spoke on the crown of your head as he caressed your hair.

You buried your nose in the crock of his neck, turbulence was your worst nightmare. Jongdae felt how scared you were and kept running his hand up and down your back.

"I’m sorry jagi, for everything, it’s just because you are around me and I smell you and feel you close... what I mean is that sometimes I think with my , I am an .”

You lifted your head and caressed his cheeks with your thumbs “I love when you think with your Dae, I am sorry it didn’t go as planned.”

‘Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the Fasten Seat Belt sign, and you may now move around the cabin. However we always recommend to keep your seat belt fastened while you’re seated’

“Come on, let’s cuddle till we get there, I kind of really feel like it now” he said.

You kissed his lips and brushed his eyebrows with your fingers “you are beautiful.”

“That can keep me going for months baby, I love how you look at me, do you really love me as much as I do?”

“Kim Jongdae, you are the only man I see in this planet, well maybe if an alien appears hotter than you, I’ll have second thoughts.”

Pulling you at his chest he crushed his lips on yours again, it felt so magical, every single kiss he gave you was different and felt loving and caring.

“I love you.”

________________________

A/N: OMG like I was planning on having like 2 sentences in the plane and then the rest when they land, but hey, the plane turned out to be too good to pass the chance of some fun/drama ^_^

Thanks for reading, feedback always welcomed.