❤ A Valentine’s Day Special ❤

Idol's Life

“My coat, my precious coat” you were about to hug him but… “wait why are your legs bare? Your chest is showing, where are your pants and shirt? OMG ARE YOU UNDERNEATH MY COAT?”

“Baby~~~” he said before attacking your neck making you gasp for air, the coat opened and your hands wrapped around him under the coat, he was warm and soft… and …

“보고싶었어 자기, 너무 사랑해, 사랑한다고 - bogosipeosseo jagi, neomu saranghae, saranghandago - I missed you jagi, I love you so much, I LOVE YOU.”

“나도 사랑해요 오빠, 우리 오빠 - nado saranghaeyo oppa, uri oppa - I love you too oppa, my oppa.”

“All I had was your coat all this time, your smell was fading away from it.”

“That’s because your smell is nicer oppa.”

“Yeah, however I think I had enough of this coat tho” he strated shaking his shoulders to slip it off him.

“Wait!” you panicked “but then you are…”

“Yes I am, and so you will.”

“Oppa~~~ why so sudden?”

“Sudden? Are you kidding me!?” his high pitch voice coming to life as he detached himself from your neck “it’s been months! Months apart! Not counting the 6 months prior when you were in Seoul, this is like the world record, my heart will explode if nothing else!” he sighed stepping away “unless you don’t really love me.”

“No oppa how can you say that? Cuddle with me.”

“What am I going to get out of this cuddle session?”

“Oppa~~~ come here, don’t make me run after you.”

“I’ll cuddle with you, but Bagheera is going away.”

Before you had the chance to even ad anything the coat was off, you were thankful/disappointed when you saw he was wearing a pair of grey boxers, you gulped in relief but your eyes shamelessly looked (his balls WERE HUGE, how was this even possible?) mystery of nature, slowly your eyes landed on his chest’s beauty spots, he smirked like never before.

“Let them cuddle too, I bet you they miss each other” he came closer pulling your top down finding them as he cuddled with you.

“You kept the jade teardrop but you returned everything else, how can you be so cruel and claim you love me?”

“I couldn’t have your things around, too painful, I knew we couldn’t be something to each other, it was burdensome.”

“Well we are and will be, everyone knows, even higher management, after all his time, they trust you and they do not oppose to this, better than me talking to a polar bear coat, they are happy that I am in love with you and not the coat.”

“Oppa~~~ you are so silly.”

“You are my cuddle buddy, my woman, my other half, my lover too.”

“A couple? Boyfriend and girlfriend?”

“너는 제 여자 친구, 내 사랑, 원해, 필요해 - neoneun je yeoja chingu, nae sarang, weonhae, pilyohae - You are my girlfriend, my love, I want you, I need you.”

“I need you girl, na na na, pilyohae, like the BTS song right? I’m getting good in Korean” you teased back after this amazing confession.

“야~~~ 왜 그래? 방탄소년단??? 진짜? - ya~~~ wae geurae? Bangtansonyeondan??? Jinjja?- Yah why is it? (as in why are you being like this) BTS??? Really?”

“I’m messing with you, I just love when you whine, I understood the rest too oppa” you winked at him soothing him immediately.

He looked down at your chest his expression extremely satisfied watching how the moles touched, but...

“Take it off.”

“What?”

“The top take it off” he pulled it down.

“Oppa~~~ wait don’t don’t rip it, don’t... and... thanks for ripping it.”

“I’ll show you how cuddles are given with no obstacles.”

“I thought you liked my black lacy top, now it’s all ruined.”

“I love it baby, but I love more what’s underneath” he pushed you to the bed falling atop of you.

“Op-pa~~~”

“Let me touch you, everything” he cupped your s squeezing lightly “I want to feel you baby I am so deprived.”

At that you pulled your pants down and let him watch you as you did it, there was no point in going slow, you wanted him as much or even more. You pulled your down and spread your legs letting him see you bare. His eye widened and pulled his own boxers in an erratic manner nestling himself between your legs.

“Finally you will be mine” he growled in your ear.


Your phone rang and it was already bright outside and the realisation...

“Don’t move just stay here.”

“I need to answer it oppa, OMG I have like 17 missed calls.”

“We are too tired to take calls, I probably have double those 17 calls, just cuddle back it’s cold.”

“Hi, before you say anything I can explain” you answered the phone.

“Don’t explain your parents are worried sick, what are you doing? No you better don’t tell me, like wouldn’t be nice if your mom actually decided on calling the police on your big star” said your best friend from the other side of the line.

“baby~~~”

“Alright I think you are busy just call your parents, and update them...”

“Get up oppa?”

“You are so mean, you use me and you throw me aside."

“So whiny, you are so cute, and you are older than me? I feel more like your noona, you are a tiny fluffy cute little boy.”

“Noona? Me likey, noonas are the best, let’s noona/little boy role play” he said wriggling his eyebrows making you lose your again.

“No more noonas for you Kim Jongdae, ever or I’ll kick you pretty round , now let me go shower, come on get up, I need to show you around.”

“I just want to see around you, I haven’t memorised the look of your skin, let me see, come here.”

You gathered the sheet and run to the bathroom locking yourself before he could enter.

“자기~~~ 아 왜? 야 야 자기, 제발~~~ - Jagi~~~ ah awe? Yah yah, jagi, jebal - Jagi~~~ why? Yah yah, jagi, please.”

You ignored and went under the super amazing double door marble shower, replaying the events of last night, you giggled to yourself resting your forehead in the cold marble wall.

“But haven’t I told you that because we are so many sharing the bathrooms at the dorms I learned to trick any lock to get inside?” Jongdae’s voice in your ear spinning you around landing on his chest arms wrapped around you.

“Oppa~~~”

“I need to change the thought of how shared showers are, very unpleasant when Chanyeol walks on me showering.”

“What do you want? Let me-”

“No let me” he said taking the sponge lathering your shoulders stopping for a moment his hand at your neck bringing you closer into a very tender lazy kiss.

“This is what it’s all about, I can’t wait to do this forever baby.

__________________________

A/N: Thanks for reading, feedback always welcomed.