Family day?

Idol's Life

He sat quietly. His elbows rested on his knees while his fingers entwined nervously. He cleared his throat following you with his eyes as you brought the food from the kitchen. Every now and then locking eyes with your father, that sat across him not impressed. Jongdae simply smiled praying for you to come back and sit next to him again.

And finally…

“Dinner is ready, shall we?”

“YES WE SHALL!” exclaimed Jongdae way too excited to be saved from the awkward silence.

Nothing was really heard except for the cutlery hitting the plates, Jongdae stuffed his mouth looking at the plate, he wanted this agony to be over.

“So… you are Chinese?” 

“Dad! KO-RE-A!”

“Whatever, he looks Chinese to me, all the same.”

You rolled your eyes and looked at your mom that was being way to quiet for your liking, she just smiled at Jongdae.

“Haha, no it’s alright, you are right sir, anyways, Korea and China share frontier, well not entirely really, but like North Korea, we were one nation till year 195-”

“Oppa” you interrupted his nervous nonsense speech.

“What is that you called him?” asked you dad.

“Oppa, well that is a term used by younger women to address an older male, normally brother or-”

“Brother? What is he your boyfriend or your brother ___?”

“No sir what I meant-”

“Oppa, stop talking, will you?” you said placing your hand over his thigh to calm him down.

“So you are rich?” your dad continued.

“Dad! Enough already, or we will go to a hotel, really he doesn’t have to listen to this”

Jongdae shut his eyes in embarrassment, he just stood up and bowed at your father 90º bow.

“She didn’t mean to say that. I apologise, she would never stay they night with me. Haha. No never. I don’t know what’s gotten into her. I mean I would love to marry her. One day, then she can sleep w- I mean she ca- we will b-”

“Ahww poor baby, look he is babbling and blushing” said your mother getting up encircling her arm around Jonddae’s shoulders “it’s alright Jong-jung”

“Call him Chen mom, ughrrr. See this is why I didn’t want to come?”

“Oh but what happened to your neck there? Is tha-” 

“Mom!” you interrupted her as she pulled on Jongdae’s collar to take a look at the bite mark.

“What is it?” asked your dad now suddenly interested.

“Now honey, I think that enough interrogations for today” said your mom smiling “let’s have dinner peacefully, and Chen, ___’s room is ready for you, and you can share it, it’s alright baby.”

Jongdae covered his face flustered, he wasn’t used to being so open. Also he didn’t know that you were actually going to share the room, he thought that he would sleep in the couch. This was all so sudden.

“Yeah share the room, but if you get her pregnant I’ll kill you with my bare hands.” 

There was no need to get you pregnant, your dad just happen to killed Jongdae with that last statement alone.

“THAT’S IT! WE ARE LEAVING!” you exclaimed taking Jongdae’s hand in yours pulling at him to follow you.

“Enough ___! Apologise” demanded your mother looking at your father “what’s wrong with you?”

“No mom, we are leaving” you continued heading towards the door.

Jongdae was just thunderstruck ‘don’t get her pregnant’ rang in his ear in mantra, goosebumps formed throughout all his exposed skin, he was like hit by something heavy on the head, his eyes wide open, he looked dumb.

“Oppa come on.”

“No you are staying, Jongdae is our guest, you know your father”

“I know him, but my boyfriend here doesn’t and he doesn’t have to deal with him, so I am taking my boyfriend and we are going to go to a nice hotel and enjoy ourselves not getting pregnant.”

Jongdae just did a face-palm, at this stage he wanted to vanish in thin air, he felt tiny and absolutely exposed and vulnerable, and he hated that feeling.

“I apologise for this, please accept my sincere apology” Jongade started to bow again over and over to wash his embarrassment away.


After dinner your dad went out. Jongdae was relieved in a way, he also failed to convince your mother to let you go to a hotel, so he gave in and decided to enjoy his time. That is if he could.

You cleared the table and set the dishwasher. When you went to the living room Jongade was engaged in this nice conversation with your mother showing her some of his solo songs on his phone. She had that impressed expression in her face. You knew it would be easy for Jongdae to make your mom fall for him, and it was obvious with all the praising he was receiving. You were happy for that, you decided to stand and watch them interact. At some point she even hugged him and even kissed his cheeks.


“So… where am I going to sleep?”

“In bed? With me?”

“Unless you want to share bed with my husband” added your mom enjoying the panic on Jondade’s face “he’s so cute ___.”

“Thanks mom. I know.”

Jongdae was just standing in your room watching you and your mom having this talk ignoring the fact that he was just right there uncomfortable so. 

“So you can have a shower, if you need towels- come let me show you.”

“NO! NO SHOWER. NO , I WON’T GET NAK-”

Your mom just burst into laughter “you got some boy here ___, alright so I guess you won’t go to the toilet either?”

“Mom! Drop it already, you are making him regret coming here.”

And regret he did.

“Yes you are right, look at his flushed cheeks, awww you are adorable Chen” she added squeezing his cheeks.

Jongdae wanted to just disappear, why was he so nervous? He needed to improvise, his image was ty, almost felt like a kidnapped 5 year old.

“Alright kids, so I will let you sleep, goodnight” said your mom waving at you two.

“Wait! Ammm, I- I have… something for you” said Jongdae nervous “It’s something small” he added still standing there.

“O-K Chen, what is it?”

“Ah yes” he replied nervously opening to his suitcase.

He got a small black silk bag, he went closer to your mom and opened it getting out a small red velvet box offering it to her.

“For me?” she asked surprised.

Jongdae nodded his head and spread one of those signature smiles on his face.

She opened the box and there were 2 identical rings.

image

“Oh dear, ___! Your guy here is proposing to me!”

“No no, I mean-” Jongdae believed it.

“There are 2″ you stated crossing your arms over your chest “is one for dad?”

Jongdae started to sweat.

“No, let me explain. These are called Garakji rings, were famous in Joseon era, this was only for married women. If a woman put on only one ring in her finger, it means she was a single. Only married women put on a pair of rings, which means harmony with her husband.”

“They are so unique, so Korean!” you mom took one and placed it in her finger “fits perfectly.”

Jongdae took the other one and placed it on her.

“Thanks Chen, they are beautiful” she gave him a hug wiping a little tear that formed in the corner of her eye.

You watched how happy he was as he was being hugged by your mom. He winked at you as he tapped on her back.

“It’s funny though, kind of similar to what you got him right ___?”

“Mom!”

“What?”

“You got me something jagi?”

“Alright, now I am leaving” your mom announced closing the door behind her.

“Thanks for that, they are beautiful oppa.”

“I’m glad” Jongdae exhaled sitting down in your bed running his hands over his face.

“What’s wrong?” you asked rubbing his back.

“I didn’t know we were going to sleep in the same room, I was not prepared to get this exposed, I’m not used to this, if I bought a girl home and slept with her in the same room my parents would have me hanged from my balls.”

“Oh no I wouldn’t allow that happen to your jewels” you smiled patting his crotch, taking him by surprise again.

“You are shy? Since when Kim Jongdae?”

“Stop that. And your dad hates me.”

“He hates everyone.”

“Doesn’t make me feel any better, I still think I should go to a hotel.”

“Nope! You are staying here with me in my bed.”

“Jagi… I’m not feeling it- I just can’t”

You ignored him peeling yourself from your clothes, revealing that wine colour lingerie set you got… Victoria Secret was your best friend, she was capable of turning any situation around.

You turned around facing him and his mouth was agape. His eyebrows couldn’t lie, they gave him in way too easily.

“In that case you should sleep oppa, you seem tense and tired” you dipped your knees in the mattress and positioned yourself behind him rubbing his shoulders “just relax and sleep…” you spoke on his ear, the hair in the back of his neck standing like thorns.

He turned around to face you, his face expression still in shock “jagi~~~, wear something, don’t touch me like that?”

“Like what? You , you turn everything into ual.”

“Jagi you are in ing lace lingerie giving me a massage in bed. What do you want me to turn it into? Philosophy class?”

“Fine! You don’t want massages, suit yourself.”

“Put something on!”

“It’s warm, I can’t.”

Jongdae exhaled closing his eyes “bathroom, where is the bathroom?”

“Are you going to in our bathroom Kim Jongdae?”

“Jagi! Why are you so… like this all of a sudden?”

“What?” you laughed out loud.


He washed his face and changed into comfy Bermuda shorts and a plain t-shirt. He opened the door to the bathroom hearing your dad downstairs. He sprinted back to your room to avoid meeting him, he tried to open the door to your room but ti was locked.

“Jagi jagi, the door open fast!”

“Why?”

“Open the door, your dad is here quick!”

“What will you give me in return?”

“Jagi no time to be petty right now, please~~~”

“Answer.”

“Anything, I swear whatever you want”

“Will you do anything I ask you to do?”

“JAGI, YES! THE DOOR, PLEASE, I HEAR FOOTSTEPS” he whispered-shouted desperate at this stage.

“Your tongue…”

“My tongue? What about my tongue!?” he asked in panic.

“What about your tongue?” your mom asked from behind.

He winced in surprise, he looked like a deer caught in headlights, his back plastered to your door as if caught doing something. 

At least it wasn’t your dad.

“You will eat me out tonight Kim Jongdae, I heard wonders about Korean and their tongues, very important thing that we lack in Europe. I heard oral is amazing”

Your mom headed towards him, he just banged the door for you to stop talking.

“Are you alright Chen? Why are you here?” asked your mom.

“YES! I’M FINE THANKS! ___ IS JUST CHANGING, SO I AM WAITING FOR HER TO FINISHHHHH, ARE YOU DONE JAGI???”

“Pathetic Kim Jongdae. Disappointing. Now you haven’t answered me will you do that for me tonight?”

“Do what ___? Open the door! Chen is here standing, what is this nonsense of having him outside till you get changed?”

Jongdae was hyperventilating at this stage, you opened the door tying the belt of your robe around your waist. Jongdae looked like a teenager scolded, he wanted to faint on the bed waking up and find out that this was all a nightmare.

“Hi mom, he’s fine”

“Alright children, goodnight.” 

She was about to leave when she saw the bite on his neck clearly now that the t-shirt he wore was wide neck. Her eyes widening.

“Oh my god!” she gasped covering “___! Did you do that?”

Jongdae covered it with his hand sitting in bed now really dizzy. His first European experience was going really bad. He was dying internally from embarrassment.

“Answer me! What are you an animal?” she continued “poor baby, I’m sorry Chen, if she ever does anything like that again… I swear.”

At this stage Jongdae covered his face with both hands, this was not happening.

“Alright mom we are tired we really need to sleep.”


“Oppa? Are you good with Minseok and Junmyeon now? I really hate if you were not in good terms, I mean it was my fault.”

“Don’t worry about it” he said his voice sounding far and muffled by the bed cover.

“Are you really not going to even talk to me?” you spoke on his back as your hand brought him closer to your chest.

“Are you going to put some clothes on?”

“How are you going to do what I asked you to do if I put clothes on?”

He turned to face you, resting his head on his elbow moving the duvet down to discover you were still only in that that lingerie set. 

In that Victoria Secret’s laced lingerie set.

He sighed falling back on the pillow looking at the ceiling.

“Oppa~~~”

“Don’t- you and aegyo are not good friends.”

“Are you mad at me?”

“I am not, but I can’t, so please don’t make it harder on me.”

“Harder on you? Let me check” 

He gasped when he felt your hand there facing you again.

“Remove your hand.”

“Oppa it’s hard, let’s take care of it, hmm?”

He pinched the bridge of his nose “I can’t, not here, your parents are right there”

“So you are not going to…”

“Why are you so bold all of a sudden?”

“I’m just frustrated, I need you.”

“Well I need you always and there’s always a reason not to”

“Oppa!”

“No!”

“Fine!”

You gave him your back pulling the duvet to cover yourself.

Not even 5 minutes later he turned around, you felt his lips on your , you didn’t push him away, you knew he would be the one initiating things, that was Victoria’s biggest secret…

“What?”

“If I do it… will you promise me to be quiet?”

You turned and faced him “I don’t know, I never-”

“It will be hard, I tell you. I have some skill.”

image

Originally posted by itsokay-itslove

“Won’t believe it until I see for myself.”

“Do I need to bring you to your parent’s house to get you to be this bold?”

You replied with a kiss, you quietened him and made him respond to you immediately. He was so predictable, so easy to wrap him around your finger. You just loved it.

In no time he was lifting himself caging you between his arms and his body without breaking the needy kiss.

“Oppa!” you said pushing him lightly to see his face.

He was towering above you, with that smirk that made you lose control over your senses.

“Hmm? What is it? Can’t I kiss you before I go down on you?”

“Are you rea-” 

Oh his kisses in your neck were the ones that made you go mute, your muscles clenching at the tickling sensation.

“So weak jagi, you won’t be able to handle what I do” he darted his tongue out tasting your sensitive skin “you are too innocent for this.”

You pushed on his shoulders guiding him down “do it, don’t make me beg”

“I’d like to hear you beg, jagiya. Beg for me.”

“Your tongue” you said feeling his lips kissing your bellybutton.

“Yes? What about my tongue?” 

You looked at yourself and saw his beautiful eyes looking up at you.

“Do it Dae~~~” your voice sounding low and y, your toes poking his thighs.

It was as if you had just pushed the ‘On’ button, he got up from bed and in a blink of an eye his t-shirt and Bermudas where out of the way.

He came and jumped back on bed-

Catastrophe.

The bed frame was lose and you found yourselves in the floor, the headboard banging loudly on the wall. Followed by your parent’s voices questioning what happened.

Jongdae buried his face on your belly.

“Get me out of here jagiya” 

____________________

A/N: Why do I enjoy this so much? 

Thanks for reading, feedback always welcomed ^_~