Surprise or Surprised?

Idol's Life

A/N: Yeah my image on Xiumin won’t change ever, he’s a real human/tiger...


“No.”

“Do you want to go for coffee?”

“No.”

“Hmm… would you like to watch a movie?”

“No Minseok hyung, I don’t want to” whined Jongdae falling back into the mattress burying his face into your coat “I just want to see her.”

Minseok sighed loudly “man you are doing it wrong, this cannot keep going like this, you have to get used to this, that is why most of the boys don’t get attached to anyone.”

“How do you do it? How can you be away from noona and smile and stay alive?”

“Well in all fairness, my girl is in Korea so it’s easier to see her, I don’t get those huge gaps of time like you guys do, if I miss her I just sneak out.”

“Thanks I feel much better now hyung” said Jongdae going back to your coat, Minseok heard him sobbing, he missed you too much.

“Come on get up, we can go out here, managers said we can stay out late, we have to make use of being in Manila, get up!”

Jongdae finally got up tears falling over his cheeks making lines in his pretty face, took Minseok by surprise, he’s never really seen Jongdae this weak, not even when you were broken up, this was his worst time.

“Man! Come on don’t cry, you should be happy that you know someone loves you that much, come here” Minseok hugged Jongdae tapping on his back hard “stop it, I hate seeing you like this and we have a concert in 2 days, don’t give away that there’s something going on with you.”

Them last words made Jongdae cry openly, he detached himself from Minseok and covered his face trying not to give in and weep.

“What the man, don’t worry me! Did something happen between you two?”

Jongdae shook his head.

“So then what’s wrong?”

“I can’t… it’s just… you know.”

“You can’t take care of it?”

“No! It’s not working, nothing is working hyung.”

“That’s my boy, at least I know you are alright and nothing major is happening.”

“How is having a hard all day nothing major hyung?”

“Watch ” said Minseok calmly with a smirk.

“I can’t watch , I want my girl, I can’t look at anything else.”

“FaceTime... you know... properly.”

“She won’t do it.”

“Puhahahahaha, oh poor Jongdae, man I can’t help you there, convince her of your charms.”

“I feel like hyung, you are not helping one bit” Jongdae’s tears falling all over again as he fell face down back on the mattress.

“What’s happening here? Yah Jongdae-yah are you crying? Chanyeol-ah you got to see this, our dinosaur is crying” exclaimed Baekhyun as he opened the door that separated Minseok and Jongdae’s hotel room from theirs.

“Really?” Chanyeol’s voice was heard trying to get into the room.

“If you step one more step inside I’ll kick both your asses without much struggle, off! Out the room right now, and don’t you dare coming in without permission” shouted Minseok firmly, the beagles feared coming any closer.

Minseok locked the door and went back to check on Jongdae, he sat next to him tapping on his back.

“Come on Dae, we were going to go out weren’t we?”

“Hyung~~~ don't you miss noona? Now as we speak, don’t you want to see her?”

“I just did, I was talking to her.”

“I didn’t hear you, you were in the bathroom... ah... oh… oh… OK.”

“Yeah” replied Minseok “exactly.”

“Is it enough tho? I feel nothing is enough, I just want to cuddle with her.”

“Bite her Jongdae, I mean whenever you have a chance to bite her, mark her where you can see, it’s satisfying to see it.”

“B-b-bite her?”

“Yes Jongdae bite her, even if you are not going to do anything while FaceTiming… that view is amusing, trust me.”

Bite jagi… bite jagi… bite… ja-gi.


“You don’t need a visa to the Philippines do you ___-yah?”

“Nope all good” you replied excited.

“And you told Jongdae you have exams and you haven’t spoken to him in 3 days and all that?”

“Yes Minseok oppa, I did.”

“Man it really affected him more than what I expected, I mean it was too harsh, he really loves you ___.”

“I love him too oppa.”

“I’m glad to hear that, treat him well.”

“Believe me I will” you giggled through the phone.

“OK so I will be at the airport, red beanie, black sunglasses and a face mask, you won’t miss me, follow me to the parking lot, just not too close to me, just close enough not to miss me.”

“Alrighty, I will wear a hot pink jumper, my hair is distinctive, you also won’t miss me.”


You saw the red beanie and his blonde fringe sticking out from it, damn Kim Minseok could rock the airport look, even with a face mask he looked ing impressive, you noticed a bunch of young girls looking at him questioning if he was or wasn’t, eventually some phones were out and they started to take pictures, Minseok finally saw you and run out of the departures gate to the parking, just then the girls knew that it was him, ‘’ if that was the case you wouldn’t ever be able to get into a car with him, you kept running behind him with enough space between you not to draw attention, and when you were about to cross the zebra crossing to where he was a fancy car with tinted glass windows stopped you, the passenger's window went down and you saw Junmyeon wearing glasses lowering them to talk to you.

“Get in! Quick!”

You opened the door and jumped in taking your carryon suitcase on your lap, finally breathing.

“But Minseok-ssi!?”

“Yes don’t worry, I saw him entering a toilet, he has a change of clothes in his backpack, he will take a taxi back to the hotel.”

“Are you sure he’ll be fine?”

Junmyeon called Minseok>>>

“Is she with you?”

“Yes hyung, she’s right here, we are driving to the hotel, you need any help?”

“No I am fine, just go, I’ll be there after you” assured Minseok.

“He will be alright, we are used to this, normally abroad we don’t get caught, but they were Chinese fans, don’t worry about it, and finally I get to meet the girl who is driving our little Jongdae crazy.”

“In a good way or a bad way?”

“In a very good way, and you are pretty too, nice to meet you ___.”

“Nice to meet you Kim Junmyeon-ssi.”

“Junmyeon oppa is fine, now let’s get you to you lovesick boy.”


When you arrived at the hotel Junmyeon gave you a face mask and one of Jongdae’s oversized jackets, you made a high bun with your hair and placed the hood over your head, you took a pair of sunglasses that Junmyeon told you were Sehun’s, he finally gave you the keycard to Minseok’s and Jongdae’s room and made one last call.

“Baekhyun-ah, we are here.”

“Alright I am at the door, I’ll wait for her here.”

You followed Junmyeon to the lobby of the hotel, you took the elevator to the last floor, he told you Baekhyun would be at the door to make sure no one is around.

“If you see anyone just wait until the corridor is empty, then you are good to go.”

“Alright, I just felt how important you guys are.”

“No ___, no one is as important as you right now” joked Junmyeon, his smile brightening the whole world, he was gorgeous. (Ignore me bias issues)

Thankfully the corridor was deserted expect for Baekhyun who had that cheeky smile on his face.

“Hi! He is in the bedroom.”

“Nice to meet you Byun Baekhyun-ssi.”

“Call me oppa, anyhow introductions later, I told the managers Jongdae has fever so you have the whole day” added Baekhyun with the cheekiest tone after he winked your way.

You entered the room Baekhyun closing the door behind you, you tiptoed your way to the place where obviously was the bedroom, you slowly opened the door and you immediately noticed your beautiful polar bear coat under the sheets the sleeve peeking out, he had totally ruined your coat, he was sleeping face down shirtless, his smell intoxicating the whole room, you felt a tingle in your stomach, his hair all messy his Chenguns over the pillows.

You went outside the room again making sure the main door was closed, you took off your jumper and pants fixing your bra, you looked at yourself in the mirror and let your hair down going back to the room pulling the duvet carefully dipping yourself inside next to Jongdae your hand caressing his your lips connecting to his skin at his shoulders.

He inhaled loudly and smelled you, your fingertips providing him with instant energy and joy, was he dreaming? Blood pumping faster, enjoying your fingers as they brushed over his skin creating goosebumps as they moved over his back, he decided to play with you.

“Minseok hyung~~~” he whined his voice making your heart flutter “I thought we agreed not to do this when the guys were close.”

“Huh?” you couldn’t swallow, what was he on about?

“But I mean if you insist, you got me all , my is hard again, will I blow you first or you blow me first?”

“WHAT!!!?” you exclaimed jumping out of bed, suddenly having the urge to get out and run to the airport, you covered yourself with your arms, this was worst than getting your eyes pulled out, the image of Jongdae and Minseok… ugh…

You run outside feeling a pair of arms wrapping around your waist slamming you back in the soft mattress, Jongdae sat atop of your belly pulling your wrists above your head.

“I missed you jag.”

“Move away!” you said kicking your legs trying to set yourself free.

“Be careful with that, my precious balls, you don't want to make me useless right baby girl?” he said lowering himself nipping at your neck.

“What the actual ? You thought I was Minseok!? You guys… ewww, move away no!”

“Silly girl, I knew it was you, your scent, I was playing” he added now you felt his tongue flat tasting your neck going up to your jaw taking your earlobe between his teeth.

“Op-ppa~~~” 

“I was dying, literally, how can a girl drive me this insane?” he kept talking low his breath hitting your face, your muscles relaxed and faced him.

His bed hair his beautiful lips, you felt a cold sensation running down your spine, you still didn’t believe you got a guy this gorgeous, this perfect, this loving…

“Ouch ah ah ah, oppa~~~ ouch what are you doing? Aaaah, it’s going to leave a mark, my neck! It hurts.”

Jongdae lifted himself from your neck looking at his work art, your skin turning bright pink.

“Amusing, you mark so nicely for me, I want to make these mark all over you.”

“I can’t believe this is the first thing you would go for, like I-”

His lips finally landed on your lips, slowly letting go of your hands that were trapped above your head, your hands traveled to his shoulders touching all the way till they were at the nape of his neck pulling his hair lightly, his hands roomed at your sides squeezing finally nestling himself between your legs that encircled him bringing him closer.

“I love you baby, thanks for this incredible surprise, you have no clue how much I depend on you” he spoke in your mouth.

Your fingertips felt his eyebrows and your thumbs rubbed his cheeks “I love you Kim Jongdae”

___________________

A/N: Thanks for reading ^_^, these series probably will never end cuz Chen feels.