Part 2

Idol's Life

He kept sniffing, he was so vulnerable, it felt like you needed to protect him from the world, this can’t be real, Kim Jongdae was between your arms feeling how he trembled, it was genuine act of neediness for some affection, you had read here and there some of the rumours about a girlfriend he had, you were almost certain that this is why of his sudden clinginess with a total stranger that he almost run over while driving.

“Oppa…” you whispered “oppa…” come on, just tell me what’s wrong, I swear I will take anything you tell me to the grave” 

His nose was all runny and his eyes full of tears, he blinked it away and a small tear fell creating a line in his beautiful face, he looked away embarrassed, not believing what he just did and how he acted on impulse ending in this hug, he was mentally scolding himself but at the same time he wanted to go for round 2.

You were completely shellshocked, your hand travelled to the nape of his neck again his hair lightly, goosebumps forming on his skin as he shivered looking back at you.

“I’m sorry ___, I don’t know what had gotten into me, I am just…”

You surprised him this time when you pulled at his neck bringing him into an embrace that you felt in need for just as much as he did when he asked you to hug him.

“Shhh, you don’t need to say anything to justify yourself” you spoke close to his ear.

Jongdae loosened up completely his weeping very noticeable, he pulled at the fur of your coat into fits and you patted on his back.

But it was getting too warm, his breath and the tension from having Jongdae this close… you kicked your tights completely off your knees bumping into his own, he understood you needed some air… but…

“Noo, noo, just a little bit more, Polar bear feels nice.”

Jongdae was back!

“Ha! So my polar bear is nice now? I thought you didn’t like him, I thought you wanted me hug you, but all this act was to get some of my beautiful fur” you pushed him away softly meeting his pout again ‘mental breakdown, can you not do that Chennie?’ you thought to yourself.

“One more hug please~~~”

“But you needed to see my knees right, look how fine they are.” 

“Oh yes yes, I’m sorry” he said slowly looking at your bare thighs.

“My knees are here tho, my thighs are perfectly fine.”

“Yah! I wasn’t looking where you think I was.”

“Yeah sure, so seen my knees? Here they are, happy? I’m perfectly fine, see?”

Jongdae went on his knees again lifting his head “can I?”

You nodded really not knowing what you agreed to, you pushed your coat off your shoulders, and he surprised you taking your left calf securing his hand on the back of your knee placing his thumb over your kneecap massaging it again checking if you were hurt anywhere.

“Ah ah ah” unintentionally your hands pushed at Jongdae’s shoulders lightly.

“Does it hurt?”

“No but your thumb is too harsh.”

“I don’t believe you, just tell me honestly.”

“I swear this is nothing to do with what happened, you just were digging too harshly.”

“Then I guess I should be more gentle.”

“Kim Jongdae-ssi, why are you doing this?”

“In return for those hugs, it made me feel really good, I needed it so bad” he replied doing the same to your other knee.

“I’m glad you feel better, I mean there’s nothing worth being upset about”

You kept staring at each other awkwardly, Chen played with his hands looking at your apartment in more detail, you didn’t know how to act either.

“Mmm so what where you doing right next to our offices?”

“I was going to check the dates for the fansign.”

“So you were coming to see us wow, who’s your fav-”

“SUHO! SUHO IS MY FAVOURITE!”

“Alright got it, you are excited… I kind of understand that, Junmyeon hyung is handsome the er, yeah”

‘Little he knew’

Jongdae run his hands over his face out of frustration “can’t believe I almost killed a Dutch EXO-L, that would be the cherry on the top, I can see the headlines ‘EXO’s Chen killed an innocent Dutch fan as he was crying over his breakup with the noona that lied to him and told him she loved him and she was a ing gold digger’”

Silence…

“Okaaay… do you want anything to drink?”

“I probably should leave why do you need to cope with my ?”

“You can stay… if you want… I don’t want to seem like a crazy fan, but you can relax here, for a while.”

“I really think I should go tho, but maybe I could get your number, you know as you are a visitor and you might need anything during your stay here.”

“Yeah as if you have time for someone like me” you said after snorting.

“I will try my best, maybe I could see you at the fansign, that is if you pay attention to me in Junmyeon hyung’s presence.”

“I say the same, I hope you remember me.”

“How could I not? I don’t recall seeing anyone with your eye colour” he said lowering himself at your eye level “I think Minseok hyung had similar eye lenses once.”

“Yeah I’m special.”

“OK special, thanks for having me over, for not revealing my identity, for listening to me, and for those amazing hugs” he added standing up walking towards the door.

You followed him remembering that your shirt wasn’t that long and your tights were forgotten in the floor, it would look weird to put them back on, so you just pulled at your shirt to cover what you could cover.

Jongdae stopped before turning the door handle, he did notice your bare thighs and he had no shame in looking from your toes acknowledging all the way up meeting your eyes and the smirk you had in your face.

“Are you done?”

“Sorry I didn’t mea- I swear, it’s just you have beauty spots in your legs like me.”

“It’s only fair if I see them too, don’t you think oppa?”

He didn’t reply he just simply let his jaw drop.

“I messing with you! OMG Koreans are so naive.”

“You didn’t just say that.”

“I’m sorry.”

You heard Jongdae exhale “no sorry doesn’t work with me, you need to make it up to me, you totally stereotyped Koreans and the whole thing… and so… I’m kind of hurt.” 

“And so… how do you think you can forgive me oppa?”

“Well, let me think of this one, I don’t want to waste it.”

“Would you like another hug?”

“Sounds nice.”

You were just about to go on your tiptoes but he stopped you, WTF?

“Polar bear… he felt quite nice in fairness.”

“Ha?” you couldn’t believe this lil , this was Kim Jongdae, the one you knew it existed, oh dear god, you wanted the ground to swallow you whole.

You turned around to get it but you felt your wrist being grabbed spinning you around.

“I was kidding ___, did you actually believe I want it, right?”

“I did, he’s better than a boyfriend if you asked me I wouldn’t blame you, he hugs very good.”

Just then you felt Jongdae bringing painfully slow close to him, you wanted to see what he was up to, you completely got lost in his eyes his hair falling further on his forehead as he looked at you.

“Thank you ___, I’ll see you next week at the fansign.”

You felt a stab in your chest when he turned the handle of the door and waived at you one last time, as he disappeared in the elevator you let your breath out that apparently you had held for so long closing the door behind you leaning on it.


You replayed all the incident in your head as you cleaned away your apartment, thoroughly after that you fell on the couch and played on your phone checking your tumblr blog looking at the thousand Chen pictures you had and were re-blogging, it felt so strange, well at least you’d see him next week at the fansign.

You were just drifting to sleep on the couch when you heard your doorbell, you looked through the peep hole, you saw a man wearing a hoodie and a face mask, just like Jongdae’s.

“Open up it’s me.”

His voice…

You opened super excited “oppa? What-?” you said letting him in.

“Are you free?” he asked closing the door behind him with his as he carried big bags.

“I am.”

“You like gaming?”

“I do!”

“아 진짜? 대박~~~ - ah jinjja? Daebak~~~ - oh really? Cool!” was he glad or what? 

“Is that bad or good?”

“So you, a little girl that likes gaming, you are sent from the heavens, not only the perfect cuddle provider, you also like video games, Chanyeol and Baekhyun would so envy me right now.”

“Full of surprises oppa.”

Jongdae got out a playstation and a Fifa 2017 game “your country vs mine?”

“I’m not that keen on Fifa tho.”

“Yeah of course not, why would you? You are girl, I’m really stupid sometimes.”

“No no, I’ll try it out, but you will have to tech me.”

“Yeah sure, but what do you like?”

“Wii? I love Wii sports.”

“Wait a minute.”

Jongdae got his phone out and dialled a number asking you to hold the phone for him as he unboxed the console. 

“엽세요! 네 민석 형! 외 콘솔은 살거예요? 부탁해요! - yeobseyo! ne Minseok hyung! Wii consoleneun salgeoyeyo? butakhaeyo! - hello! Yes Minseok hyung! Can you buy me a Wii console? Please!”

“형, 제발, 나중에 말할거예요 - hyung, jebal, najonge malhalkeoyeyo - hyung, please, I’ll tell you later.”

“네 네, 알게씁니다 - ne ne algesseubnida - yes yes understood.”

He followed and texted this person something leaving the phone behind, offering you a controller “ready?”

“Ready to teach me?”

Jongdae came closer shoulder on shoulder placing his hands over the controller as you held it, it was uncomfortable, not really optimal, you sat on the floor between his legs which he welcomed and off you went, you weren’t really playing he was playing alone, but say it was enjoyable was an understatement, you looked up and saw how his sorrows suddenly diminished, his knees hitting your shoulders it seemed he was in a different world full of happiness nothing mattered.

His phone rang making him realise that he was all over you, he awkwardly got up answering the phone.

“잠깐만요 - jamkkanmanyo - wait a moment” he said opening the door.

You followed him peeking to see who it was you saw the one and only Kim Minseok, you recognised him immediately his eyes were no joke, even wearing the face mask he was so distinctive, they were talking and they looked serious, Jongdae didn’t look happy he kept nodding and saying ‘알게씁니다 -algesseubnida - understood’ it looked like a light scolding, or advices, you didn’t know if maybe Jongdae being here was getting him into trouble.

They noticed you peeking, Jongdae smiled your way and and Minseok waved at your direction, suddenly remembering you were only wearing your shirt, ‘ what would Minseok think about you now?’ you just waved and bowed going back to the living room looking for your tights, Jongdae came back placing 2 big bags on the dinning table, he saw how nervous you were tights in hand questioning wether to wear them or if the harm was already done.

“What’s wrong?”

“It was Kim Minseok-ssi, look at me!” you said looking at your bare thighs.

“What’s wrong with that?”

“What is he going to think?”

“Why so scandalised? He didn’t even see anything, besides you look perfect.” 

You tried to swallow that giggle that was threatening to make an appearance, he placed the smaller bag on the dinning table taking out what it seemed like food.

“Chicken! Kai’s favourite food” you said innocently.

Jongdae stopped for a second lifting his gaze at you “yeah… accurate.”

“You made Minseok-ssi get us food?”

“And a Wii, I thought we can have our competition in something you can actually play.”

“Competition?”

“I am going to kick your , you will see what Koreans are made of.”

‘Oh dear but your mind went to something not Wii related… what Koreans are made of? And kicking your ? uuuuuuuuh’

“Yah! Come on, the food will get cold.”

“I can’t believe you made Minseok-ssi bring you food, to this stranger’s house.”

“He knows I feel much better now, all thanks to you, you have no clue, this morning I was like… just eat.”

You brought 2 plates and a cans of coke and sat down as Jongdae placed some chicken pieces in your plate, you ate quietly absorbing the view of Jongdae and chicken, this private show was he giving you, he looked like a 5-year-old, the sauce all over his lips it looked funny and so natural but also your hand couldn’t just leave it, you took a tissue and pointed at where he needed to clean his mouth, Jongdae brought himself close and asked you to wipe it for him ‘stay focus, stay focus, this is chicken, nothing else’ but deep down inside, Jongdae knew… he did see it and feel it as your hand trembled…

After you finished you cleared the table and showed Jongdae to your bathroom to wash his hands, he opened the big bag grabbing a small backpack, he took it and went to the toilet, he took his time, 15-20 minutes and he still wasn’t out.

You washed your hands in the sink and connected the Wii yourself, you heard the bathroom locker and…

“Wha- why? What’s wrong? Is this like candid camera or something? Why are you wearing that?”

“Mama era! Aren’t you a fan?”

“You are wearing silver harem pants, a white leather jacket with little mirrors all over… and I really don’t want to know what’s underneath” you said with a disgusted face.

Just then Jongdae opened the jacket and you recognised it, that horrible sleeveless top with golden sequins hanging.

“OMG why? You look horrible.”

“Just so you know the jacket was Sehun’s, the pants were Luhan gege’s, and the top was owned by your beloved Junmyeon hyung.”

You couldn’t, this was too much, you sat in the couch laughing your off covering your face with the cushion, what was he trying to do? It looked like he wanted to brighten your mood or something, wasn’t he the one who was depressed?

You felt his hand on your back and you looked at him.

“Why tho?”

“I feel comfortable with these, payback, for making fun of Mama era.”

“Really? Alright, I guess you need it for the round we will have in the Wii, let me get comfortable also, you didn’t get any games so we only have the Wii sports, hmmm let’s start with tennis” you said heading to your room “and ah before I forget, there will be penalties if you lose, think of how to penalise me if I lose, altho I won’t.”

You went to your room and closed the door breathing heavily, what was happening? This was better than a dream, or was it a dream? Were you just going to wake up and none of this really happened?

You took off your shirt and went for a nice bright pink t-shirt, why not in a different way? Yes that one that had a more accentuated cleavage, because why not? Then… shorts, yes, you wore these anyhow, it’s nothing to do with impressing Jongdae… or was it?

You sprinted to the bathroom brushed your teeth thoroughly… because you were a super clean person and after every meal you brushed your teeth anyhow, nothing to do with Jongdae, pfffff as if anything would happen.

You sprinted back to your room…

“Yah! Come on, I’m super warm here I want you to enjoy the amazing jacket I’m wearing before I take it off, it’s too warm”

“Now you know how I feel wearing my polar bear” you replied from behind your closed door.

You brushed your hair and did a side braid resting on your left side, displaying your own gems… beauty spots, questioning why were you doing this now?

Makeup because after eating chicken you needed it, simple, pink lipgloss, you fixed your eyeliner, and applied a bit more blusher… just to match the t-shirt, right? Final touch, perfume, because the chicken smelled… just because of that.

“I’m ready!” you announced, Jongdae straighten himself in the couch and poor soul, his Adams apple was way too big not to notice that he gulped and it bobbed up and down.

“That’s not fair~~~” oh here it comes the whining “ah waeeee?” 

“What’s not fair?”

“You look… nice.”

“You do too oppa this was your golden era” your head titled to the side bringing your arms across your chest “like literally, I need my sunglasses you are shinning.”

“Yah!”

“Alright are you ready?”

“Yes, but… every time you lose, I get something.”

“What do you want oppa?”

“A cuddle, a nice tight hug, if you lose, you hug me.”

Now questioning your morals… should you just lose every round and cuddle with him all evening?

“Sure if that is what you want, I have no problem, but it ain’t happening, just saying… and you? Hmmm, let me think, if you lose you take off the jacket, and you sing for me, whatever I request.”

“Deal!”

Round 1 - Tennis

“First point goes for me, YES! Victory!”

“That is beginners luck, besides the freaking jacket, it’s startling me.”

“Yeah yeah sure, my hug.”

“Can’t we just count and when we finish you get all the hugs in one go?”

“How does that work tho, like you hug me then you detach yourself, then again? It sounds stupid.”

“Hmmm, how about this? A hug is like 30 seconds, so if like I lose 3 times you get a 1:30 minute hug.”

“What? 30 seconds? No, 2 minutes each, and you will lose 10 times at least, so multiply that it comes to a 20 minute hug.”

You cleared your throat and looked at him, he had a smirk on his face, ‘’ was he for real?

“Let’s discuss this after we finish shall we?”

“No now!”

“Oppa…”

“I’m sorry it must sound off, but…”

“You know I’ll hug you even if you don’t lose, all of us need cuddles every once in a while”

Jongdae smiled again loosening up, he felt too comfortable, it was very strange he had absolutely 0 worries… while at SM they were losing their , Jongdae had at least 7 missed calls from Junmyeon, and his managers, he decided to forget that he was Chen, and enjoy this day as Jongdae.


Round 7 - Bowling

“You are too distracting, how am I supposed to concentrate when you are… look at you! You are so mean, all I wanted was cuddles.”

“You will still get 2 cuddles lasting 4 minutes, you are also distracting, thank god the jacket is gone, prepare yourself to sing for me after this”

“I don’t like losing, I’m not playing anymore.”

The whining, his voice… you were ready to tell him to cuddle for hours.

“Alright I don’t want to upset you, just admit I’m better and we can do something else.”

“I’m not saying!”

“Oppa~~~” you said sitting next to him, you poked the Chenguns… brrrrr you did shiver, focus on something else…

“OMG, where did you learn to say oppa that way? Korean dramas do influence in the wrong way”

‘’ true… what’s with the y tone? You covered your mouth your eyes doubled in size.

“Alright! I have an idea, and in this you won’t win, EVER!”

You nodded.

“Staring contest, the rules are, we can do anything, but we can’t talk and the teeth cannot show.”

“Go for it Jongdae-ssi”

“Oppa!”

“Sure.”

You crossed your legs and placed your elbow on your knees and stared at him, Jongdae simply crossed his arms his hands resting at the back of his head, and then the Chenguns came to life, you saw all the beauty spots he had all over them, again you traced lines in your head connecting them, he decided to add some spice to this, he run his fingers through his hair, and smiled carefully not showing any teeth, the smile turning sideways it was a definite smirk, he followed your eyes that shamelessly were checking him out and started rubbing his arms flexing his muscles ‘what a tease’ but you didn’t break eye contact (yes you did)

You noticed how eyebrows knitted as he came closer to your face, you blinked slowly, ‘excited!’ an understatement, he kept coming closer and closer, his nose scrunching, he looked as if he was counting your eyelashes, you should had melted at this stage but you needed to see him closer, to count his beauty spots, to make sure they were real.. safe and sound.

“와~~~ 정말 아름답다~~~ - wa~~~ jeongmal areumdabda - wow, really beautiful”

“AND I WON AGAIN!”

“Ha? Oh yeah.”

You stood up and jumped up and down in front of him, bouncing… bouncing…”

He got up and pulled at your arm making you stop to look at him, his smile long gone, carrying a serious look, as if he discovered something…

“Can I get my reward now?”

“What? You lost, this was the deal.”

“Please…” he asked but didn’t wait for a reply.

He hurried his head on your left side, his nose touching your collarbones, you felt his lips unmoving, his arms at the small of your back bringing you close, his hair tickling your ear, your hand held at his shoulders, whenever he hugged you he felt small and vulnerable, all you wanted  was reassure him that everything would be alright, but you knew better, he would soon leave and go back to his stressful life, was it a good idea to let him enjoy himself this much? He would get the wrong idea that he could do this everyday, this was Kim Jongdae between your arms, but he would soon go back to Chen.

“오빠 괜찮아요 - oppa gwaenchanhayo - oppa it’s alright”

You heard him sigh, hugging you tighter, his face turning burying himself more if possible his lips definitely touching your skin.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“Can I stay?”

“Stay? Sure, you can stay and leave whenever you want, we are friends.”

“Can I leave tomorrow morning?”

You pushed him slowly your hands cupping his face tugging his hair behind his ears “listen oppa, I don’t think it’s a good idea, you might get in trouble”

“I know you might think I’m just a famous idol AKA boy or something, but believe I just want to be away, I don’t want to go back, and I can’t check in any hotel with my name, would you book me a room under your name?”

“Oppa, this will harm your career, you have enough in your plate already”

He was too sensitive, his breakup too fresh, he had hatred and worry and he wasn’t ready to hear a refusal.

He pulled himself away from you taking his backpack to the bathroom with a huff, he pulled the awful top off his head wearing his hoodie again, you looked away when he pulled his pants off, he came back after a minute wearing his face mask and his hat.

“Thanks anyway, and I am sorry again.”

“Wait the consoles!”

“Keep them, I won’t need them again, I have schedules for the rest of my life, I hope they let me eat and go to the toilet”

“Oppa wait” you said touching his shoulder his eyes following your hands.

“Bye”


A week had passed, he didn’t call you or text you, and he didn’t really offer his number when he was over.

Today was the fansign, yes you were going to go and you were going to look at him into the eye and scold him without words, he will have to read it in your eyes, you were mad at him, you understood that he was upset and perhaps you needed to be more understanding but that didn’t give him the right to steal your cuddles and never look back.


You arrived at the SM Coex Atrium, hundreds of Korean fans aligned waiting to enter, you had your CBX and Lotto album ready to have it signed, of course the CBX was Chen’s version, you decided to put that away and go for Suho’s page on the Lotto album, yes you were here for Suho, the almighty Suho, you would finally see those lips close enough to please your fantasies, you were for Suho dressed in a perfect black mid-lenght dress that hugged your body perfectly hells in addition to your polar bear coat.

Finally you entered and you could already see Chanyeol and Sehun’s heads sitting down, oh dear the amount of stupid things fans asked them to do, Baekhyun the only one that seemed to comfortable pleasing the suffocating fans, and next was Chen who winked at every single fan who called him oppa, it made your stomach churn in a bad way.

“외국인! 외국인! - Wegugin! Wegugin! - Foreigner! Foreigner!” said Chanyeol poking at Baekhyun’s arm.

‘Oh no please out of these 9 don’t let Chanyeol notice you the most, it would be a horrible turn of event’

“안녕하세요 - Annyeonghaseyo - hello” you greeted with a bright smile

Jongdae saw you and didn’t make any impression, he looked away continuing his interactions with the fans.

“You like EXO! Bery gud” said Chanyeol.

“Who is best?” followed Baekhyun asking.

“My favourite is Suho-ssi”

“수호 형! 봐요! - Suho hyung! Bwa! - Suho hyung! Look!” shouted Baekhyun shamelessly.

All set of 9 pair of eyes looking at your direction, including Jongdae’s, Baekhyun got up and pulled Suho from his seat and almost forced him to shake hands with you, Chanyeol then followed by bringing you behind their table for a picture.

It was horrible, fans went crazy, you were no expert but insults were the first thing you learned in Korean and they were ringing in your ears, Suho also looked like a deer caught in headlights, he was so uncomfortable, Baekhyun kept giving him directions to smile as they asked for your phone to take the picture, you took it off your purse you felt Jongdae’s fingers brush on top of yours taking the phone from your hand, taking the damn picture, finally handing it to you, the look in his eyes, and today his hair was brushed to the side displaying his glorious eyebrows that didn’t lie, it felt horrible, why did you like this? Did he need this right now? But actually… why was he upset? Maybe it wasn’t Suho’s incident, maybe he didn’t want to see you to begin with.

You tears threatened to make an appearance, you bowed and thanked the guys and just left the building without having your album signed, rushing outside leaning on one of the EXO stands and the main entrance, you took your breath before sprinting  again, you were so upset that you kept running and running, playing the events in your head…


A shower is what you needed after this ty day, you went inside and tried to think about something else, why was this affecting you so much? What did you try pulling out? What was this that you did?

Your doorbell was ringing, you heard knocking, well you were not going to open it now, you were enjoying this needed long shower.

“Yah! Open the door, come on I’m sorry.”

“Please just open.”

“Please~~~”

Jongdae looked at the keypad playing along opening and closing the cover, thinking if he should ‘929x′ played in his head, his fingertips touching the numbers.

“Please open the door, you are there I can hear you”

He didn’t really, but he heard your phone ringing inside.

‘929x, 929x, 929x′ questioning… should he? Should he?

He did, he pressed 9-2-9-x, the door beeped and he invited himself in.

He peeked inside the living room, you weren’t there, he then heard the water running in the bathroom, making him feel a bit better, you didn’t open not because you didn’t want, but because your couldn’t. 

He sat in the couch comfortably waiting for you to get out, he rubbed his neck, he looked around, and then he noticed your phone in the tea table, he took it wondering if you put that picture you took with Suho today as your wallpaper, sigh of relief when he saw it wasn’t but a simple EXO logo, he heard tumblr notifications, one after the other, maybe your passcode was like your door’s, what would be the odds?

9-2-9-x and it unlocked, and it directly went to the tumblr app that was opened

He chocked in his spit as he scrolled down looking at his million pictures, his confidence grew, yes there were loads of Suhos but in comparison… nothing.

 “귀엽다… 귀엽다… 너무 귀엽다 - gwiyeobda… gwiyeobda… neomu gwiyeobda - cute… cute… so cute” he kept repeating, his face hurting from the big wide smile.

“Jongdae-ssi?” you asked holding onto your towel at your chest for dear life “what are you doing here? What are you doing with my phone?” you said too upset to care that you only had a towel wrapped around you.

Jongdae stood up his jaw dropping to the floor, you came closer to him to take your phone back, you snatched it from his hands and saw he had the tumblr app opened, you were so embarrassed, what to do now?

You buried your face in your hands and you felt his arms embracing you, his warm breath in your ear “I’m sorry, I swear I didn’t mean to, it was just ringing I thought…”

“I’m upse.t”

“You are a Chen stalker, interesting…”

“You invaded my privacy.”

“And you are a stalker, pretty little girl.”

“You entered my house without permission.”

“Can you hug me back?”

“I’m still upset” you added your hands still covering your face.

“Please… can you hug me?”

It was like hypnosis, your hands left your face now feeling his chest on your cheek, your hands traveled around his waits meeting again at the small of his back.

“Baby, you know something? I have never felt so happy in my life, the feeling of your neck touching my face, your cuddles are magical.”

You detached yourself momentarily looking up at his face “really?”

“Yes, hug me again” he pouted, but you also had this fantasy of touching his face.

Your fingertips finally touching all his face beauty spots, the ones in his eyebrows, his temples… Jongdae closed his eyes and exhaled.

“Thank you for letting me bump on you last week.”

“It feels like you are my stalker tho oppa.”

Jongdae lowered himself touching his nose with yours “be my cuddle buddy?”

You nodded your head, making Jongdae squeeze you bringing you back into his loving cuddle.

“But baby, you need to admit that I give good hugs too” he added now rubbing your back creating goosebumps all over your body reaching for your scalp massaging gently, his nose well buried in your sweet spot behind your ear.


You covered him and tugged him tightly with the duvet making sure his toes got tugged in also fixing the pillow.

“The couch is too small for me” he whined.

“You could go back to the dorms, I’m sure sharing the room with Minseok-ssi is way better than this” you said admiring the big pout formed in his lips

“Goodnight oppa.”

“잘자  - jalja - good night.”


You heard the million missed calls Jongdae was getting all through the night, you hoped he didn’t get in trouble, you heard him loud and clear huffing and cursing, he was too frustrated, you wondered what were the texts that he received said, finally all this concluded when you heard a big noise crash in the wall, his unfortunate phone most probably, followed by some sniffing, oh was he crying? You wanted to get up and check on him but he was faster, you heard the squeaking noise of your bedroom door as it opened slowly, you shut your eyes tightly feeling the cold air hitting your arms followed by a dipping on the mattress and finally the warmth of a body at your back, Jongdae’s arm bringing you closer from your waist, your back resting comfortably at his chest as he pulled your pillow from under your head replacing it with his arm.

“Let me cuddle with you for a bit” he whispered at your shoulder “I feel so miserable.”

You turned around feeling his chest on your cheek, his lips touching your forehead, he couldn’t resist the urge to place a kiss, you felt his soft lips over and over, going lower, you couldn’t handle the cuteness you lowered your face your hand resting on his bare chest.

“You know I didn’t get to sing for you.”

“괜찮아요 오빠 - gwaenchanhayo oppa - it’s alright oppa”

“She’s dreaming, she’s dreaming
내 안에 잠이 든 널
마지못해 웃으며
난 그저 너를 바라본다
아침이 오면 아무 일 없듯
깨 버리니까”

“She’s dreaming, she’s dreaming
You’re asleep in me
I can’t help but smile
I’m just looking at you, because
In the morning, as if nothing happened
You’ll wake up.”

________________________

A/N: thanks for reading, feedback always welcomed.