Clubbing

Idol's Life

Terror, just terror spread on Jongdae’s face as he heard your father saying he wasn’t going to fix the bed from behind your closed door.  

Jongdae got dressed trembling, he was stuttering running around the room like a headless chicken trying to find his clothes that were just in front of him.

“Get me the tool box ___, go! Your dad just closed a door, he is in his room now, perfect time to sneak out and bring it” he asked you as he leaned his ear to the door.

“Oppa, are you really going to fix the bed? Now? What time is it? We were on a plane for so many hours, aren’t you tired?”

“Aren’t you? This will be less exhausting than what you wanted me to do.”

“So I’m exhausting?”

“___! TOOLBOX! NOW!”

You put the robe back on huffing.

“Wear your pyjamas, you ain’t going out like that, if they see you they will know we were-” 

“He’s in his room, my dad won’t get out now, it’s too late.”

“CAN’T YOU FOR ONCE DO SOMETHING I ASK YOU WITHOUT ARGUMENTS?”

“We sound like an old married couple, you are going to be worst than my dad when you are his age.”

Jongdae exhaled leaning on the wall crossing his arms around his chest.

“Toolbox! Pyjamas” he repeated calmly looking straight avoiding you.

You did as he asked like a good girl you were. You went downstairs and got the toolbox. When you came back he had already removed the mattress and was trying to put the screws on.

He took the toolbox from your hands and started to tie all the screws thoroughly. Luckily nothing was broken and it just needed a strong arm.

And strong arms he had and strong arms that you watched, his arms veins coming to life, his hands… the little droplets of sweat forming in his forehead, and the ‘ah ahs’ you elected from him as his tongue peeked out biting on it lightly in concentration while he worked and asdfghjkl your brain wasn’t functioning.

You just bent down next to him and took his earlobe between your teeth “oppa you look so hot, I mean this is better than ‘Artificial Love’ you are not even trying to be y but I am literally dying.”

Jongdae raised his eyebrow and laughed “don’t give me another hard on, because guess what? There will be absolutely nothing getting out of my pants tonight unless is to pee. Now move away and let me finish.”

Ughrrrr. You kicked the bed frame with your barefoot in frustration, banging your toes.

“Jagi! Are you alright?”

“Leave me alone, and finish the damn bed I want to sleep”

You went to the bathroom to wash your face with some cold water. When you went back Jongdae was finished, but instead he placed the mattress next to the bed on the floor.

“What is this?”

“I figured out… if the mattress is on the floor… there won’t be any noise.”

“I must advise you that I will not wear my pyjamas” you threatened. 

“Then I will not wear this sweaty t-shirt either” he added pulling his t-shirt out of the way.

You lay down giving him your back “cuddles” you demanded pouting.

“All the cuddles for my jagi” he said pressing his chest on your back feeling the warmth that his body irradiated.

He inhaled at the back of your neck, you felt his nose poking on the sensitive skin, spooning you as his arm wrapped around your waist and your head rested on his other arm.

“This feels nice oppa, I’d like to be like this forever.”

“I love you” he said before squeezing you, bringing you closer, feeling his thighs at the back of yours.

You entangled your legs together and entwined your fingers with his. Pure bliss.

You and Jongdae cuddling in bed.

Heaven.

The feeling of skin to skin, his slow touches and little kisses… he started to run his fingers through your hair creating sudden trembles, your nerves on edge, even his toes touching yours.

“Oppa~~~”

“Yes my love.”

“I want to ask you something.”

“Anything jagi” his voice almost inaudible.

“How is that your balls are so big?”

Jongdae snorted making him stop his caresses, he buried his face on the pillow as he kept laughing.

You turned to face him “what? tell me!”

“Jagi I love how romantic you are.”

“Why? Tell me tho, like they are… BIG.”

“My jewels yeah” he cooed proudly “come here” he brought your hand inside his boxers “nice ha?”

You giggled pressing your forehead on his chest “yes oppa, nice, soft and BIG.”


You loved it. Opening your eyes to Jongdae’s lips at your eye level. He was the kind to sleep-pout. Adorable. He hissed in his sleep placidly, he looked rested and happy.

He never let go of you all night. His arms tightly wrapped around you, your hand on his chest, sometimes it darted further down during the night feeling his happy trail with your fingertips. His skin was soft and you loved how goosebumps formed as you caressed your way up and down.

His Chenguns… his veins… his all. Cuddles. All the cuddles you had and for hours. Sometimes you momentarily woke up when you felt some kisses on your forehead, sometimes his hand also feeling your spine. All while asleep, happy, and worry free.

“Oppa~~~ wake up” you whispered kissing his nose.

“Jagi, I love you, I don’t want this to end. Hug me tight.”

“Oppa… I forgot to lock the door and my dad is just standing there.”

Jongdae sat down, his eyes shot open aggressively while he covered his s with his hands.

You burst into jerks of laughter. It was too good to let it pass.

“Jagiya~~~”

“Why are you so scandalised? What if it were true?”

“It’s the way I am. It’s who we are, I also don’t understand why you are so… fresh with everything.”

“Fresh? What is that supposed to mean?”

“Just you seem so comfortable with the idea of having a guy at your house.”

“You sound as if I just hooked up with you at the club.”

“Jagi I don’t mean that, but I am shy… imagine if your dad knows what you wanted me to do yesterday” he shivered exaggeratedly “yikes.”

“Silly Dae~~~” 

“Is he home anyways?”

“Nope, we are home alone, they are both at work”

“Well now we are talking” he smirked moving your hips forward.

“But wait! Don’t you want to see what I got you?” you asked going to your wardrobe.

He waited impatiently closing his eyes.

“You don’t have to close your eyes silly~~~”

“We do it this way, can I open now?”

“Open.”

image

His bright smile died when he opened his eyes.

“Oh…” sounded disappointed.

“Oh? Don’t you like them?”

“They are… big…”

“Not as big as your balls.”

He snorted again.

“But they are awesome, guys look so good in big hoop earrings” you added.

“Do they?” he asked unsure.

“Yes! Have you seen Kookie? Damn he looks so good with them hoo-”

“Kookie? Who the hell is Kookie?”

“Jungkook! Bangtan!”

He narrowed his eyes unimpressed “really now? Jeon Jungkook? What kind of girlfriend gets her boyfriend earrings and tells him ‘they are like Kookie’s’?”

“Come on! You gonna get jealous now?”

“Me? Of that boy? Pffffff.”

“I just mentioned him because he wears them often, didn’t see many other idols wearing them”

“Yixing hyung does.”

“Really? Show me.”

image

“Well damn, wow… hell yes he looks damn-” you stopped talking when you saw it again. His flustered face. 

“Give me those earrings” he extended his hand after scoffing.

He put them on waiting for your reaction “they are heavy, feels like my ear gonna rip.”

“I’ll control my teeth Chen” you said bitting on your lower lip raising your eyebrows.

“Really? These hoops make you look at me like that?” 

He looked at his reflexion on the mirror “mmm, I guess they are alright.”

“Besides we are going out today and you need to look different so no one discovers you.”

“Without face mask and ?”

“Oppa~~~ please, I know it’s a lot to ask, but I just want to go out with you like a normal couple.”

“And how exactly you are going to make me look different? Wearing a wig?”

“You will be a local for a day.”

“I don’t know jagi… it might be risky.”

“Who is going to know you in here?”

“Excuse me! We have a lot of fans in here that always whine about not touring.”

“Yeah that’s why they don’t like you guys” you added kissing his nose playfully.

“Let’s go to the hotel and we can talk about it there.”

“You jumped on him almost making him fall on your bed.

“Nope… not gonna fix that ty bed of yours again. Ho-tel.”

“Yes master-nim.”


You arrived at the hotel and Jongade was back to his old playful self, as soon as the door closed behind you he was all over you, not giving you the chance to complaint or acknowledge, he pushed you to the nearest wall finally giving that kiss he wanted to give you ever since he stepped a foot in your house.

“Wait, no, let me at least.”

“I think the not, there’s no let me, or at least, or nothing, are you still wearing that lingerie set from yesterday?”

“Yes?”

“Bedroom now” he said lifting you from your waist.

It made you laugh how he acted, sure the day before was one of the worst you had, but it built up in your advantage.

He threw you on the mattress as you watched him rid himself from his clothes, almost like a kid in his rushed manner.

When he was done he didn’t wait for your to get your clothes off, he just went atop of you and claimed your lips pressing his chest on yours.

“Babe~~~ just hug me as I do this, show me how much you love me. Please.”

Those words…


“Come on join me… I’ll rub your back” he raised an eyebrow after his suggestion.

“You go ahead, I will be right there, just getting my clothes ready for tonight.”

He went in the shower before you, you wanted to get out your extravagant top that you were going to wear tonight. Wow, you were surprised when you took it in your hands again, He will love it. Accompanied with a pair of lightwash skinny jeans and a leather jacket… of course to hide the top…

You got Jongdae a a deep collar sleeveless black top, you placed it on the bed for him to see when he got out.

“Jagiya~~~ come on, I hate to shower alone when you are near.”

You opened the door to the shower and hugged him from the back.

“Now I will get all the cuddles because I know after what you did, you won’t have energy for any other thing.”

“Jagi… don’t make it a challenge to show you that I can” he turned around pointing downwards showing you that he indeed could.

“But I want cuddles oppa~~~”

“Come here silly girl” he wrapped his arms around your waist lifting you a little, he buried his face on the crock of your neck peppering little kisses along your shoulder blade.

“How much I am going to miss you jagi, each and every time is getting harder.”

“Let’s not talk about that today, you are in my territory, we should have fun, forget about everything. Please?”

He tightened the grip feeling your , you could almost hear his heartbeats pounding on your own ribcage from the proximity.

“So…”

“Yes?” 

“You know where I’m taking you?”

He detached himself a little to see your face as he played with your hair “going to kidnap me?”

“Mmm, I will after we go out. We will go clubbing.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah but not regular club, I promise, it’s actually not too noisy or crowded.”

“Full of surprises.”

“Let’s get going.”


“You want me to wear this?”

“Yes, and put gel on your hair, I don’t personally like it, but no one remotely will recognise you, you will look local.”

“I look gay.”

“That’s stupid, you out of all people, for god sakes you put full makeup on.”

“So?”

“Exactly so? There’s no such thing as looking gay, you either are or you are not.” 

image

“Kim Jondade… yes.”

“Yes what?”

“I likey.”

“Pfff.”

“Now the earrings.”

“Jagi~~~”

“Pretty please.”

“The things I do for you.”

“The things I will do to you Kim Jongdae when we are back, I will blow your mind, and blow other things…” you said dressing the bite on his neck.

“We could just stay here and show me what you want to blo-”

You cut him off pecking his lips “after. Now let me change, wait outside.”

“Why? Let me see.”

“It’s a surprise” you pushed him outside the room.

“Ah wae, ah wae, ah waeeeeeee?”

He could be a headache sometimes, just like a 7 year old. Loud and noisy. But you absolutely adored every thing about him.

You quickly put your outfit on, zipping the leather jacket so he couldn’t see. Final touches to your hair and makeup and went outside.

He was talking on the phone and you could hear him say hyung, you hoped all was ok.

“Ready- oh… wow, that fiery red lipstick tho jagi, wow”

“Later it will be smudged all over you.”

“All over?”

“All over and wherever you want.”

You felt him slap your  “deal.”


Jongdae entered the club feeling a bit out of place, he wasn’t used to walk without a hoodie or a face mask surrounded by so many people, the feeling was foreigner.

The place was dim lit and noisy, nothing like what you told him, He wasn’t too comfortable and you sensed it when both hands held your waist as he walked behind you.

You walked to the bar and turned to face him “what are you having?” you had to scream for him to hear you.

“Nothing, not now, I’m ok.”

“Come on losen up.”

“No I am alright.”

But he wasn’t, his eyebrows always gave him in, and perhaps it was a bit selfish of you to make him come to a place like this, maybe you should just go back home?

“I have a call wait here” he announced panic in his face as he saw the name of the caller.

Maybe someone recognised him already, and the managers were calling him? Sure Jongdae didn’t need this right now.

“I’ll come with you.”

He frowned and with his hand he asked you to stay where you were.

Who could it be? You were worried now. You followed him outside, sure he wouldn’t notice.

“엄마 진짜~~~ - eomma jinjja~~~ Mom really~~~”

Eomma? His mom was calling him and picked up while being in a club with his girl thousands of miles away from home?

This man was incredibly cute, too good to be real… you just wished his mom wasn’t one of those. Was he being scolded? It was funny and cute.

“Jagi! What are you doing here?” he asked not very happy.

“I just got worried.”

“Well thanks” he opened the door of the club and got in.

He sat on a stool at the bar, he was off, he wasn’t happy after the call, and he didn’t like being there either.

“You know I don’t like going out either, but I thought we should do something different. For a change.”

He nodded almost pouting, he was just doing it for you, because he knew you wanted it.

“Wait.” 

You stood in the stool next to him making everyone look at you. It was so random and unexpected.

“DOES ANYONE KNOW OR LIKE KPOP HERE!?” you screamed at the top of your lungs.

“Baby! What the ?” he pulled at your knees to go down.

Everyone was laughing and sure no one had any idea of what Kpop was.

“See? You can relax” you said going back down sitting in the stool next to him.

“Well first of all, I cannot relax because you just caused a scene, and second of all… you Dutch people have no taste in music” he said finally relaxing curling his lips upwards.

Magical, he was just out of this world, even the dark place looked as if it suddenly lit up.

“Let me go to the toilet” you said before leaning on the bar asking the bartender for a drink “I got you red wine” you winked before leaving.

Jongdae smiled taking the glass happily eyeing the place in more detail. Well sure this was a total new experience to him. So many people, so many pretty girls, so different, their outfits so revealing… so diverse… so… really eye catching. Just like the amazing bimbo that was approaching him, her cleavage basically just covering her s. As he drank he felt her hand on the nape of his neck giving him shivers instantly.

Never in his life he’s ben approached like that. Yes crazy fans screaming his name dying for him. But here he was just a regular guy being approached by this gorgeous doll-like girl.

Perfect lips… she was truly pretty.

“Hi handsome.” 

“Who me?” he asked looking around.

“Ah so cute, your accent” she said scrunching her nose.

What the Kim Jongdae…? focus.

“I got you another drink, red wine right?”

“I don’t- my girl-”

“Ah come on” she said sliding it in front of him “my name is Mary, and yours?” she asked as she got closer feeling his forearm with her fingers.

Why were girls here so... tall, bold and pretty? 

And jagi was in the toilet. 

And his mind got so clouded and a random memory of when he was in high school, and how he was never approached ever, not even by the less fortunate girls… and this gorgeous girl…

He was like being hypnotised, every now and then looking a towards where you were gone as this Mary kept touching him, he was getting lost in her perfectly proportioned face and amazing golden hair. She loved it. To find a guy this affected was like hitting the lotto.

“So what’s your name?”

“Huh?”

“Your name pretty boy” she asked again her chest pressing on his by now.

He took a big sip of the wine that she got him and shivered, not used to this… she was too much.

Don't reply.

“Jongd- JD, my name is JD” he took another big sip innocently not knowing that she had put something in his drink…

“Ah JD… where are you from?” she continued pulling his hands to rest at her waist.

He was like dreaming, this was just so unreal.

But where was his jagi?”

“From Korea.”

“Korea… I don’t know where that is, but you are very handsome, are all Koreans as goodlooking as you?” she leaned closer to his ear feeling her lips on his earlobe.

No! Jagi! Come back! Now!

“Listen I have a girlfriend and she is…” he held his head feeling dizzy.

He tried standing up, holding onto his head, but the floor felt like moving.

“Wow, you got drunk with red wine?” asked Mary straightening him up her arms around him.

“I don’t feel well” he said his face now on her neck.

“You feel perfectly fine to me” she whispered on his ear feeling his bulge with her hand “you are excited JD, so fast… how about you come with me, and exchange show me some Korean love.”

He was surprised at how he didn’t react when she touched him the way she was, he couldn’t even stand by now.

“No my girl-” he tried talking and detaching himself.

And there you were, standing witnessing the amusing scene, leaning on one leg, your hand over your hip questioning what you just saw, he looked drunk and he had an obvious .

“Baby? What are you wearing?” he asked trying to open his eyes, wanting to cover you with his arms almost falling on the floor.

Mary helped him straightening himself up.

“You like it? It was supposed to be a surprise but you surprised instead.”

“Is he taken?” asked Mary “we could share.”

You gave her the nasty look “taken and marked” you said pulling the dressing from his neck to show the horrible bite proudly “so get lost if you don’t want to see my ugly side Barbie.”

“Pity, I’d kill to make that on your neck JD, at least get me a drink, I got you one” she winked at Jongdae.

Now he was doomed.

“JD? And you took a drink she got you?”

“Ah-” he stuttered his eyes not focusing.

You took his wallet out of his back pocket and gave her a note “now get lost.”

Jongdae sat on the stool trying to focus, everything was moving and his pants felt so uncomfortable.

You sat next to him upset, all while admiring that tent on his pants.

“Jagi.”

“I am really trying to understand what just happened, and I am not going to go all y with you because it always turns out bad, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and a chance to explain to me why the hell you have a , and you took a drink from a total stranger.”

“Baby, I feel very bad, I need fresh air” he said standing.

You had no other choice but to help him out, you exhaled, and there it was, the minute the cold air hit his body he felt nauseous. He leaned on the wall turning on the corner bringing all the contents of his stomach out.

You were upset but he needed you, you pat on his back finally holding onto his head for support.

When he was done he leaned on the wall catching his breath.

“What’s wrong oppa? You can’t take a simple glass of wine?”

“There was something in the drink.”

“Paranoid, what would she put in your drink? Don’t try to justify that you were all over her, I saw it Kim Jongdae.”

“I am sorry, I wasn’t… she was too pushy, I am not used to-”

“Let’s get you back to the hotel. Always for some reason or another we end up having the tiest day. I really tried, this is so hard” your voice broke for a moment.

“No let’s get back in, I want to enjoy our day out.”

“And look at the freaking you have, I never did that do you that fast and lasted that long, I can’t believe you were checking out that blondie, you touched her neck and everything” now a tear went down.

“I swear, I was dizzy, and this I don’t know what the it is alright?”

“No it’s not alright.”

“Come here” he tried hugging you but when you felt his poking your thigh…

“I want to go home, my home, I need to think.”

Jongdae took your hand in yours pulling you inside the club again “sit here.”

You did as he said, you thought he was simply going top talk to that girl to ask her about his drink. But instead he walked to where the DJ was, he then wrote him a note, the DJ nodded his head. You saw Jongdae getting his wallet out getting some notes out giving it to the DJ.

“So guys we have a guy in love here” announced the DJ turning the music off giving a mic to Jongdae.

Some light music started to play and suddenly a spot light was focused on Jongdae, he pulled a stool to sit, he still looked tired and dizzy, he was sweating, but then…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtyB1UTaoaE

🎶 Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they’re not shining
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying
She’s so beautiful
And I tell her everyday.

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won’t believe me
And it’s so, it’s so sad to think that she doesn’t see what I see
But every time she ask me do I look okay?
I say

When I see your face
There’s not a thing that I would change
‘Cause you’re amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you’re amazing
Just the way you are

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she’d let me
Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it’s so y
She’s so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Oh, you know, you know, you know I’d never ask you to change
If perfect’s what you’re searching for, then just stay the same
So don’t even bother asking if you look okay
You know I’ll say

When I see your face
There’s not a thing that I would change
'Cause you’re amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you’re amazing
Just the way you are 🎶

Out of nowhere he started to sing, you were shellshocked. Everyone started to cheer him because his voice was just out of this world, the best cover ever heard, all wile he kept pointing your side.

image

Originally posted by kiimjongbae

He walked towards you and the spotlight traveled with him, you covered your face, it was just simply not sinking in… what he was doing… finally he pulled you from your waist, and you buried your face on his chest.

“사랑해 - saranghae - I love you.”

The song ended and everyone clapped and cheered, even Mary who really envied you at this stage.

He put the mic on the bar placing your leather jacket on your shoulders.

“Now we can go home.”

___________________________

A/N: the amount of cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese, I cringed.

Thanks for reading ^_~