Chapter Seven: See You Again

Monster

 

Your Pov

I opened the door, only for my legs to be yanked from under me. I was dragged through and the door shut behind me.

"Y/n!"

I heard V shout and bang on the door.

I was so scared I couldn't even run back out, even if I did it won't work either way. It wanted me here...

"Jin...Yoongi...Namjoon..." I whispered as tears started falling down. "Save me..."

I took out my phone in need of light, I flashed it around the walls, seeing splashes of blood like red wine stains. I then flashed the light on the ceiling, seeing more traces of blood. I flashed a bit forward and saw a hand. I gasped, causing the hand to pull away.

In the darkness I heard something scatter downward on the wall and onto the floor. My light illuminated towards the corner of the wall, and there I saw Jungkook.

His head was on his knees, his hands wrapped around them. I could see his white shirt was dirty covered with dried blood and dirt stains.

I think it was dirt stains.

"Jungkook?"

The boy looked up at me but, I saw he was blindfolded. I walked towards him, setting my phone next to him. I slipped off the blindfold and his dark brown eyes met mine.

"Y/n?"Jungkook asked, as he tried to adjust to the dark room, he then saw me and his eyes became watery and round, like when we were younger.

"What are you doing here? Why did you come back?"

"I didn't want to see you like this anymore, it's already been a few years." I explained."Did you think I wouldn't care about you anymore?"

"You shouldn't have come back here...you shouldn't have come back to see me again…” Jungkook whispered."...just forget about me and leave me alone...I already done something I regret and I don't want to repeat that mistake again..."

"I can't just forget about you Kookie, I promised I'd help you." I replied.

I saw Jungkook shake his head.

"Face it Y/n, you can't help me and neither can they. Do you know how many doctors came to help me, yet they all died because of me?" Jungkook said, a solemn expression on his face."...I even killed your parents."

My eyes started burning with hot tears. I closed them, hoping I could blink back the memory of my parents. When I opened them again I saw Jungkook grinning at me.

"Jungkook?"

"It felt good killing them."Jungkook said, his voice sounded different, raspy and demonic.

That wasn’t Jungkook anymore.

He's possessed...

"I wonder what it would feel like if I killed you."

Before I could even scream, he got on top of me and started choking me.

"Jungkook!" I gasped out as Jungkook's grip started to tighten. Darkness edged the corners of my vision.

"Y/n!"

I heard Jin calling out to me, but I couldn't call back, I looked back up at Jungkook, seeing his grin.

His teeth were sharp like needles, they were also grey and his eyes were deep pools of black ink.

"Jungkook..." I choked out.“...please...let me go..."

I then felt my neck being released. I fell to the floor, catching my breath and I was then picked up by my chin. I stared into Jungkook's eyes as they shifted into dark brown again then, I saw the pain fill his eyes.

Those were the eyes that looked at me with such sorrow and sadness when he was first brought here...

"Y/n…” Jungkook whispered, tears starting to leave his eyes, but he put his head down to not show me his pain.

"...leave..."

I then went flying across the room and through the entrance to the room.  As I collided with the wall the door to his room closed shut again.

"Goodbye...Y/n..."

I heard him say those words, as I groaned in pain.

"Y/n!"

I looked up at Jin. His expression was worrisome as he ran up to me and hugged me tight.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you! I'm sorry for everything!" He cried as he hugged me tighter.

"Jin...Jin Oppa..."I breathed out as my head started spinning. I shut my eyes to steady it."...I'm...I'm scared..."

"Y/n! Don't die on me! Don't leave us!"Jin cried as he shook me.

"Jin...I'm sorry..."I whispered then, closed my eyes.