Chapter Two: Broken Again

Monster

 

Your Pov

"Where are you taking me out this time, Jin?" I asked as my eyes were covered by Namjoon again.

After I was done eating breakfast, Jin told me to get in the car but, to have Namjoon covering my eyes again.

"Jin you need to stop covering Y/n's eyes all day." Yoongi warned. "It'll hurt her eyesight."

"No it won't." Jin waved it off with a smile. "She'll be fine"

"If Namjoon is covering her eyes then yeah, her eyesight is in danger." Yoongi replied.

"Yoongi's kinda right." I agreed." Also I feel my eyes getting a bit sore."

"Sorry about that." Namjoon apologized.

"Told you." Yoongi smirked.

"Shut up!" Namjoon glared at Yoongi.

"Don't disrespect your hyung, I'm older than you." Yoongi smirked again.

"Both of you stop it!" Jin scolded. "The both of you are acting selfish and fighting like little children in front of our precious little sister."

"No we're not!" Both Yoongi and Namjoon protested, they both saw Jin smirk.

"Told you." said Jin.


"We're here!" Jin announced as he stopped the truck.

Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and I got out of the truck and got inside a fancy Korean barbecue restaurant.

I remember coming here with everyone when I was younger.

Including my parents…

I shook the thoughts out of my head and placed my order.

"I'll take black bean noodles." I ordered and handed the menu to the waiter.

"Excellent choice madam."complimented the waiter."What about you three?"

He turned to Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon.

"I'll take some lamb skewers." said Yoongi.

The waiter nodded and turned to Namjoon.

", umm..." said Namjoon as he quickly scrolled through the menu

"Don't cuss in front of Y/n." scolded Jin.

"Oh sh-" Namjoon said but, Jin glared at him.

"Ahem." Jin cleared his throat, Namjoon looked at Jin and gulped. "What did I just say?"

"I'm sorry.” Namjoon apologized and continued looking through the menu. "I'll take uhh, egg rolls and white rice."

"Good choice sir." said the waiter and turned to Jin.

"I'll have webfoot octopus and pork belly, japchae, and seaweed soup.” Jin declared and grabbed all the menus, handing them back to the waiter.

"You have a big appetite sir." The waiter said in awe. "And those dishes you ordered are traditional, is it someone's celebration?"

"You could say that." Jin said and looked at me, I smiled shyly.

“I see sir, congrats madam." The waiter said catching Jin’s look and bowing politely at me.

"Thank you." I nodded my head and smiled.

"I'll be back with your meals and another waiter will take your order for drinks." He said and bowed down one last time and left to the kitchen.

"Shouldn't I be the one to eat all you’ve ordered, Jin?" I asked.

"Well, it may be your birthday but, I know you won't eat all that.” Jin smiled.

"At least give me half a plate." I said, giving a little pout.

"No can do Y/n."Jin shook his head."You're already going to eat a whole plate of black bean noodles."

"Are you ready to order drinks?" A waitress asked.

She was wearing a black and white dress, her hair was dark brown along with her eyes. Her skin was pale like snow and it contrasted her black knee high socks and black flats with little bow ties.

In her hand she carried an open notepad, ready to take our order.  

"I think she's my type." Namjoon whispered to Yoongi.

Yoongi smirked.

"You wouldn't even stand a chance.” He whispered back.

"Watch me." Namjoon hissed and turned to the waitress.

“This is going to be good.” Yoongi murmured with the hint of a smile on his face.  


"Well, that was interesting." Yoongi joked as he took a bite out of his food.

"Shut up." Namjoon scowled and dug deep into his food to hide his embarrassment. The waitress had rejected him politely, but Yoongi wasn’t going to make it seem that way.  

"I told you! Didn't I tell you what was going to happen?" Yoongi chuckled.

"I said shut up!" Namjoon snapped, his face bright red.

"Not until you say, Yoongi is the real genius of this family." Yoongi said.

"Fine, Yoongi is the real genius of this family.” Namjoon muttered. When it came to arguing over titles, Namjoon was always quick to let the other person win. Even if, in this case, it was a blow to his intelligence.

"That's right, respect your older hyung." Yoongi boasted.

"I'm the older hyung.” Jin said through a mouthful of japchae.

"Well then, as the eldest hyung, you should know better than to eat with your mouth full.” Yoongi retorted.

"Don't act like you're the eldest Yoongi."Jin mumbled. "I'm older than you, remember that."

"Yeah, I know. Man, you're such a mom sometimes." Yoongi crossed his arms.

"Oh, sorry for being a mom, grandpa." Jin countered.

"Don't start your hyungs." Namjoon interrupted.

"Stop cursing!"Jin turned to him.

I kept my head down as my oppas started fighting.

Not again, I thought to myself and sighed.

And of course this childish fight had to be in a fancy restaurant.
"Why did you guys have to break our parents’ promise again?" I whispered to no one in particular.