Chapter Six: Feelings and Thoughts

Monster

Your Pov

I shook my head furiously.

Namjoon is lying to me I just know it, I thought to myself, Jungkook can't possibly forgot who he was before, he was my best friend, he was the only person I cared for.

"You're lying to me Namjoon." I said keeping my head down, not wanting them to see tears were streaming down on my face."Jungkook is still in there somewhere and he will come back."

"Y/n face it, he's long gone. He has been for the last two years because he killed our ing parents!" Yoongi snapped.

Jin slapped the younger boy's shoulder. "Don't cuss in front of Y/n!"

That's when I let it all go...

"STOP TREATING ME LIKE I'M A ING EIGHT YEAR OLD! I'M SIXTEEN YEARS OLD NOW, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF AND MY DECISIONS!"

I clutched my hands into a fist as I saw them look at me in shock, especially Jin.

My eyes saddened as I looked at Jin, the expression on his face was pitiful and sad.

"Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, I'm sorry for letting all my anger out on you gu-"

"Leave..." said Jin coldly.

I tried to apologize to Jin.

"Jin Oppa, I said I was sorry." I said, hoping for Jin to forgive me. I saw Jin shake his head.

"Just leave okay, I did what I could to protect this family and trying to take care of you all from any troubles or becoming into one. I didn't deserve this, now go." Jin said.

"Jin...I said I was sorry..." I whispered and put my head down in shame. "...you know I didn't mean it."

"Of course you didn't mean it Y/n. We've been taking care of you ever since our parents ing died, we tried to keep you safe and protected, and we tried to help if you were feeling sad or confused about all the bull in life and this is what we get?"Jin growled. "Just because it's your birthday that doesn't mean you get to act like this to all of us, we've put up with your bull for the last two years and you still don't know when to quit, we gave you everything you could've imagined yet you took it for granted, I'm sure in heaven eomma and appa are real ashamed of you!"

I looked at Jin in shock, I had never heard him cuss before, it really tore my heart just to see them living in hell for the things I've done to them and to myself.

I should just leave before I make another mistake...

I then whispered.

"Fine...I'll leave you alone..."

I then started running away from them.

"Y/n!"Jin screamed.

I didn't look back, I didn't want to, I continued running until I've reached to the elevator. I got in and pressed the button to the third floor.

I saw Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon running towards me, as they were about to get close to me, the door shut.

I slide down the wall and put my head in my knees, crying.

I was the one who made them hurt, I was the one who never know when to quit.

I then got up and wiped my tears away, the elevator door opened and I walked out and started walking towards a long white hallway. I looked up ahead and saw a familiar figure.

V.

I saw he was talking with one of the doctors, I moved to the left, seeing which door number V was standing by. I then saw it was the number seven...the same number room Jungkook was in.

He seemed like he was arguing with the doctor. I saw the doctor shake his head and walk away, while V sighed and sat down on the small bench that was next to Jungkook's door.

I walked towards V, seeing he looked upset and was shedding a few tears. Once I was close to him, I placed a hand on his shoulder.

V looked up at me, noticing my eyes were a bit red. He looked back down and sighed.

His tan skin still looked the same, his brown hair covered his forehead, and he was wearing and black and white striped shirt, black pants, and black vans. He was still the same as always.

"You still came to see him huh?" V asked.

"I needed to see him." I explained.

"I can't see him like this anymore."

"Where's Jin and the others?"asked V.

"I left them..." I whispered.

"Is meeting Jungkook again really worth it Y/n?"asked V. "Is leaving your brothers really worth meeting him?"

I glared at V then at the door. I walked past V and touched the door knob.

"It's time I go see him again."