Chapter Nine: Determined

Monster

 

Your Pov

I woke up and sat up straight, breathing in and out rapidly. I checked all over myself, making sure I was still alive.

I sighed with relief and laid back down again.

"I can't believe he almost killed me…” I murmured. "Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon oppa were right...Jungkook is losing himself..."

I let my eyes water with tears, I couldn't believe what was going on right now, I couldn't believe this was my life ever since the fourth grade.

I heard the door open and looked up to see Yoongi looking down at me with his usual emotionless face. He walked towards me and sat down on the corner of my bed. He then put his head down and I spotted a tear going down on his cheeks as his blonde hair was barely covering his eyes.

"Yoongi oppa?" I asked in concern, he looked up at me and I felt two arms wrap around me, Yoongi was hugging me tight.

I hugged him back and I also let a few tears go down. I started sobbing real hard and Yoongi patted my back and shushed me to calm down.

"I'm glad you're okay Y/n,"  Yoongi whispered.

I felt him hug me tighter.

"And I'm sorry for cussing in front of you."

"I'm sorry for taking my anger all out on you guys." I apologized. "I didn't mean to cuss and I didn't mean what I said to you guys."

"We know you didn't, we know you just wanted to see Jungkook happy again." Yoongi explained, he then wiped his own tears from his eyes. "Man I hate crying, especially in front of you Y/n."

I laughed.

"Don't worry, I won't tell Jin or Namjoon oppa you cried." I smiled.

Yoongi nodded at me, a small smile forming on his face.

"Thanks.” He replied then got off of bed and walked towards the bedroom door. "Oh, by the way, Jin made breakfast.” He added before leaving the room.

I then got off my bed. As I did I fell down, both my legs felt weak and my head started hurting. I grabbed onto my wardrobe, hoping it would support me, once I got up, I looked in the mirror.

I saw my neck had a red mark. I rubbed it hoping the mark would disappear, it hurt a bit but, when I looked in the mirror again it became less red.

I slowly walked out of my room, which each step it made my knees go weak, landing on my knees like last night.

Sure hurts, I thought to myself.

I caught up to the stairs, grabbing the railings and carefully taking small steps downstairs, once I made it down I saw Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin talking then stopping when they caught sight of me.

I let go of the railings, attempting to walk without support but, I ended up falling down.

"Y/n."

I felt someone helping me up, I looked up and saw Jin looking at me with wide eyes filled with worry and guilt. He then scooped me into a tight hug.

"Please..." Jin whispered."...don't run away like that ever again..."

I looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes anymore.

"I'm sorry for acting like a little brat." I apologized, Jin then began to my hair.

"We're sorry for not supporting your decisions." Jin apologized. "We just don't want you to get hurt."

"Jin, I know you might say no to me again but, I need to go see Jungkook." I said.

"Y/n, are you kidding me right now?" Namjoon exclaimed, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Namjoon, not now." Jin said."Y/n, you can't do these types of things alone, you need to have someone help you."

"Will you guys help me then?" I asked."Will you help me get Jungkook back?"

I saw Jin nod firmly.

"If you're in danger, you have us to be there with you." Jin replied.

I looked behind Jin to Yoongi nodding then Namjoon who looked like he was thinking it through.

"Let's get some extra help." I said, I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Hey V, me and my brothers are going to get Jungkook back.

Are you in?"

I waited until I could finally get an answer. My apprehension disappearing when I finally heard a reply. 

"Count me in."