Chapter Eleven: Revealed

Monster

Your Pov

I saw Yoongi clutching onto Mi-cha's arm tight.

Mi-cha started whimpering.

"You can hurt me..." Yoongi muttered.

He started tightening his grip, making Mi-cha let a few tears down her eyes.

"..but...you may never, ever hurt my family...especially Y/n."

He then pushed Mi-cha to the floor, leaving her frightened, she then got up and ran away.

Jin went to Yoongi's side.

"Yoongi, are you oka-"

"I'm fine hyung..."

Yoongi turned to me.

"Are you okay Y/n?"

I nodded, I still felt pain but, I was okay.

I couldn't believe Yoongi had a crush on that crazy girl, well at least it's a good thing she didn't like him back.

But yet at the same time, I would've been happy if Yoongi found a girlfriend.

"Thanks for scaring her off Yoongi." V smiled."I don't want to deal with that brat as my sister in law."

"No problem," muttered Yoongi and sat back down on his seat.

Namjoon patted the older boy's shoulder, earning him a slight smile from the man.

"We should go see Jungkook again." I said. "We can ask him if he knows the demon’s name."

"A...a demon?!" asked Hoseok, he then clutched to Jimin's arm while Jimin chuckled.

"Don't worry Hoseok, I bet the demon isn't that bad right?"

Jimin looked at all of us, seeing our moods were serious.

"Are you sure about that?"said V.

Jimin saw V pointed at my neck, seeing the slightly red mark Jungkook left me last night.

"Are you sure the demon isn't that bad?"

Jimin then looked down.

"Sorry..." He mumbled.

"Aren't you guys forgetting something?" asked Namjoon.

We all looked at Namjoon in confusion.

He face palmed himself, and sighed.

"We need a plan"

We all said 'ohh'.

"But first we need the supplies, we need the Bible, someone to recite the verse, and holy water and a cross."

"We can get a cross and a bible that easy." said Yoongi. "All we need is for someone to recite the verse and holy water."

"We should come back here again until we got all the stuff." I said, everyone nodded.

"Jin, let's go see Jungkook so he will tell us the demon’s name."

"Alright." said Jin. "We'll see you guys later. Come on Y/n."

I nodded, Jin and I walked out of the cafe and got in Jin's truck.

"I hope he doesn't try to kill me again." I sighed.

"I hope so too." said Jin and drove away.

"Jin."

"Hmm?"

"Do you think...we'll be able to save Jungkook?"

Jin shrugged.

"We won't really know until we get all those equipment." Jin explained. "But I'm sure we'll get him back."

Jin then smiled, I smiled back, I knew Jin is starting to go to my side now, he believes I can help Jungkook be himself again.

"Yeah." I said and looked up, seeing the hospital up ahead. "We're almost there."

"You ready?"asked Jin, I nodded.

"Always."

Jin then stopped the car, we both got off but, I then spotted another car here, I looked at it in confusion.

"Y/n."

"Yes?"

"Let's go."

I nodded again before taking one last glance of the car, and I walked with Jin inside the hospital.

Jungkook's Pov

I hated the fact I had to live like this...for six years I had to had to deal with this and I already killed like more than ten doctors that were supposed to help me.

I killed Y/n's parents and I almost choked Y/n, she'll be more scared of me now, I put my head on my knees and sighed.

Great.

"Hello Kookie~"

I looked up to see...Mi-cha...

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"Isn't it obvious, I came to visit you silly." Mi-cha explained "And I planned to come here before Y/n did."

Wait Y/n...was coming here again?

But why?

"So your big brother V warned me about coming here but, I didn't believe him. I knew he would want Y/n to be with you instead of me." Mi-cha muttered.

V wants me to be with Y/n...?

"So as a payback, I decided to give you a little something so he knows that Y/n wouldn't be able to do what I'm going to do to you."

Mi-cha then started walking towards me and crouched down to where I was.

"And what is that?" I asked, she smirked and grabbed my chin gently.

"This."

She then kissed me, I tried to push her away but, when I looked up by the door...I saw Y/n there...