Chapter Three: Regretful Words

Monster

Your POV

I watched as Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon started arguing.

It had been a few years since they last fought.

I still remembered that time, it had scared me since I had been a little kid at the time.
 


Three Years Ago
 

We were all gathered in the living room, Jin covered my ears as both Yoongi and Namjoon were arguing. Jin did his best to calm them both down.

I closed my eyes as I heard muffled noises and screams. I whimpered and when I opened my eyes again, Namjoon pointed at me for some reason. I looked up at Jin who was talking back to Namjoon.

"You don't get it Jin, if Y/n wasn't friends with that monster, none of this would have happened!" Namjoon yelled.

"Our parents would still be alive!"

"It's not his fault, he didn't know what he was doing!"Jin explained. "He was possessed!"

"Oh sure, he was possessed, let's make it an excuse that he didn't know what he was doing." Namjoon said sarcastically."He killed two innocent people and not just them, he killed some of the doctors that were trying to help him too."

"Isn't this your fault too, Namjoon?" Yoongi asked as he crossed his arms."You're the one who introduced V and Jungkook to Y/n."

"But that was before Jungkook was possessed." Namjoon corrected."I bet V thinks he already lost Jungkook since he's losing himself little by little everyday."

"Yeah, don't think he's the only problem in this family." Yoongi muttered.

"What do you mean by that Yoongi?" Namjoon demanded, glaring at Yoongi.

"You heard me." Yoongi replied.

"You think I'm the one who's causing problems?!” Namjoon yelled.

"Both of you guys stop it!" Jin snapped. "You're scaring Y/n."

"It's all her fault for being friends with Jungkook!" Namjoon spat. "It's her fault our parents died!"

I heard what Namjoon had said about me, by that time Jin’s hands were loose against my ears. I felt my eyes becoming watery and I clutched my hands into a fist and took Jin's hands away from my ears.

"It's not mine or Kookie's fault!" I screamed.

"Y/n don't fight with Namjoon.” Jin warned. "He's not taking this very well."

"Am I supposed to take it well, Jin?!" Namjoon demanded."Our parents died for crying out loud!"

"Namjoon please stop, not just for me, for all of us, our parents, and for Y/n too." Jin said, gently.

"I don't need to be told what to do..." Namjoon growled. "...I never wanted to be in this family."