Chapter Ten: Planning

Monster

Your Pov

"So, how are we going to get Jungkook back exactly?" V asked, as he took a sip of his boba tea.

The four of us were waiting for both Jimin and Hoseok at a cafe, we were all planning how to get Jungkook back.

"We can perform an exorcism.” I said.

V shook his head.

"My parents tried that but, it didn't work out." V said, looking solemn.

"For most exorcisms in order to stop it, you need to have a holy bible, recite the verse of 'Our God' and know the demon's name that is possessing the victim." Namjoon explained as he balanced reading a book in his right hand while in the other he took a sip of coffee.

"You think it's that easy Namjoon?" V stared hard at Namjoon.

Namjoon shook his head in response, his lips pressed closed tight. "Trust me, in the books that I've read there’s many ways to defeat a demon, but it’s all depending on how bad the possession is." He went on. "It's almost like a scale of one to ten kind of thing."

"Judging by the way he behaves, Jungkook is still in there but he's losing, he didn't even show mercy on Y/n." V said.

I rubbed my neck again, showing what Jungkook had done to me to the others.

"Hey guys." Jimin called, as he and Hoseok sat down besides Yoongi and I.

"What are we going to do?" Hoseok asked .

"I still think we should try to do an exorcism on Jungkook" I said. "Maybe your parents weren't doing it right, so that's why it failed."

"If we're going with an exorcism then who has a bible, who knows the verse 'Our God' and who knows the demon's name that's possessing Jungkook?"V asked, he looked around at us, seeing our expressions were dumbfounded.

He then sighed.

"This is hopeless, we won't get Jungkook back Let's just face reality and let him lose himself completely."

"Hey Taehyung~"

I realized that familiar voice, I groaned and so did V.

"Hey Mi-cha."V muttered.

We all saw Mi-cha, clearly she didn't change a bit ever since fourth grade. She still have her usual long blond hair with blue highlights, brown eyes that some saw as good but, were actually evil.

She was wearing a black tank top over a white shirt with black skinny jeans, and black converse.

I hate her and she hates me, the only thing we have in common is relating to Jungkook...

...he's not going to be her boyfriend like her other previous boyfriends she dumped.

"Nice to see you Yoongi." Mi-cha smirked, I saw Yoongi turned his head away from Mi-cha.

I knew Yoongi had a crush on Mi-cha but got rejected, that's when he started acting emotionless, because of her...

It's her fault for breaking Yoongi's heart...

"What are you doing here Mi-cha?" V demanded.

Mi-cha smiled.

"Can't I just say hi to my brother in law?" Mi-cha replied with a smirk.

"If you're here for Jungkook then too bad, he's still sick." said V.

"Aww, poor Kookie." Mi-cha pouted."Can I go visit him?"

"You have no idea who you're up against..." I muttered.

Mi-cha turned to me, her face then showed anger and disgust.

"I never knew you were friends with...her." Mi-cha said.

"Leave..." said Yoongi.

Mi-cha scoffed.

"You can't tell me what to do Yoongi, you're not my boyfriend!" said Mi-cha.

I looked over at Yoongi, seeing he was glaring at Mi-cha with a death stare, I held his hand, hoping to calm him down.

"Thanks..." mumbled Yoongi.

I nodded at Yoongi.

"Look Mi-cha, if you're planning on seeing Jungkook, don't go." said V. "I'm just warning you for your safety."

We all heard Mi-cha scoff.

"Why shouldn't I go visit Jungkook? Are you trying to keep him away from me?" Mi-cha said."Or are you thinking of Y/n being with my Kookie instead."

"He's not your Kookie!" I said as I stood up from my chair.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is Jungkook your boyfriend?" Mi-cha asked.

I stood there silent, Mi-cha then smirked.

"He's my Kookie, and he'll be my boyfriend."

"If you two got together, I won't let my parents accept you as my sister in law." said V.

"Just you wait V, Kookie will be mine and we'll be together." said Mi-cha and started walking away.

"I bet you wouldn't stand a chance with Jungkook." I muttered.

I then felt a huge force collide with my cheek, I clutched my left cheek and look in front of me, seeing Mi-cha glaring at me.

"And who are you to decide if I'll get Jungkook or not?" said Mi-cha "What are you to Jungkook?"

She then pushed me to the ground.

I then heard Mi-cha scream, I looked up and saw...Yoongi was holding Mi-cha's arm...

...oh no...