Chapter Four: Remember

Monster

Your Pov
 

I snapped back into reality when I heard silence then looked up to Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon looking at me in worry.

"Y/n..." Jin whispered and hugged me tight. "We're sorry.”

He then patted my back.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"You're crying.” Yoongi said, looking solemn.

I didn't believe him at first, but I touched my cheek and it was wet.

I looked back up at Yoongi, he was right.

"I'm sorry for saying that..." Namjoon murmured then ducked his head, ashamed. "I didn't mean it."

"What did you say?" I asked.

Namjoon’s face his face was apologetic.

"I...I said...I never wanted to be in this family." He answered and looked back down again, not wanting to meet my eye.

I felt more tears coming down. Jin noticed and wiped them away.

"Promise me...you guys won't fight again.” I said.

Jin turned to both Yoongi and Namjoon, both of them nodded slightly, then he turned to me.

"We promise.” Jin whispered.

It was silent in the car, Namjoon didn't cover my eyes meaning Jin didn't have any more surprises for me. I sighed and looked out the window, I caught a glance of  Jin's eyes noticing they were watery. I then turned to the back seat where Namjoon kept his head down and Yoongi looked at the window with a monotone expression.

I turned back to my seat and sighed.

"Y/n."

Jin spoke, his eyes glued to the road.

"Yes?"

"Do...do you want to get ice cream?”

I knew Jin wanted this day to be over, he couldn't bear with the fight in the restaurant earlier, but it was thoughtful for him to try and cheer me up.
"It's still daylight outside, so we have time to get ice cream.”  The smile he gave didn’t quite reach his eyes.

"You sure Jin?" I asked. "We don't have to."

"At least for your last surprise gift." Jin explained.

"But didn't you already ruin the surprise?" I chuckled.

"Nope," said Jin."You may know where we're going but you don't know what surprise ice cream you're going to get."

"Sneaky oppa!" I said. "Okay, let's go"

Jin looked at the mirror on the top, seeing both Namjoon and Yoongi doing their own things.

"How about you guys?" He asked, Namjoon and Yoongi nodded back. "Let's go then."


/Few Minutes Later
 

"Yoongi, keep Y/n's eyes closed." Jin warned as he was ordering all our ice creams.

Yoongi had decided to cover my eyes to give Namjoon a break.

I could only hear Namjoon using his phone and the cash register open then close as Jin handed the worker money for the ice creams.

"I got them." said Jin. I heard the ice cream cups being placed on the table.

Yoongi uncovered my eyes, I saw my ice cream was a banana split, it has three scoops of ice cream, one was chocolate, vanilla, and cookies and cream.

I looked over seeing Jin got a strawberry ice cream, I turned to Yoongi, seeing he got mint chocolate, then I turned to Namjoon, he got peaches and cream.

I looked back at my ice cream, especially the cookies and cream one, it made me remember Jungkook. I remember eating ice cream with him as a little kid...before he got possessed...

"Y/n."

I looked up from my ice cream to Jin, he looked at me with worry.
"Are you okay?"

"Jin, can you take me somewhere else after this?" I asked. Jin nodded.

"Where do you want to go after this?"asked Jin.

I then whispered.

"I...I want to go see Jungkook..."