A Simple Question

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung sighed, "Thank God, the weekend is over! At least I don't have to see that for the rest of the week, until the weekend's back... But who knows? Maybe that will die before the weekend! Haha!"

He left his apartment and went to the elevator, heading down to go to his university. As he reached the lobby, he went straight out the door and stared at the sky. Taking a deep breath, he started to walk to the campus.

"Ah, this . Father, couldn't you pay for the dormitory rooms? I wouldn't have to walk all the way to the campus! But what did mother say? 'Walking is good for your health. You need to learn to live on your own. It's all for your own good!' Ugh, all for my own good? Jeez, I better get going. I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry!" Taehyung continued talking to himself as he increased his speed in walking, almost tripping once or twice.

He stopped as he stared at the entrance - the same entrance, except his friends weren't there. His friends weren't there today, and probably won't be there for the rest of the week, perhaps even more, all because Taehyung knew he could never work things out with Jungkook. Did that mean his friends would never be there for him? He hoped not, but he knew that hoping would be hopeless, for now. He took a deep breath and entered the campus.

The first thing, rather someone, that he saw, was Jimin. Behind Jimin stood Yoongi and Hoseok, with expressions so blank as if they just fell from the sky and had no clue about where they were.

Taehyung groaned, ", it's been one day, one day! And I'm already feeling lonely without them... This is why I told them to be more social and to have more friends! If not close friends, at least general friends. But no! What did they say? They said, 'We're special and we have a group. No need, TaeTae.' , now who do I talk to? Who will I sit with at lunch? Who will I look at while standing in front of the class and showing my project? I can't look at some weirdo! I have to look at Jiminie because he gives me confidence, but I guess now he will just look away! , my life is ruined because of Jung-"

The bell rang, indicating the start of that day’s class and schedule.

Taehyung sighed, glancing at the trio by the bush one last time before rushing to his first class. The hallway was awfully loud that day, all the students talking and gossiping, a few of them studying while leaning against their lockers, some using their devices for research while sitting down, some even listening to music,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter