Explaining Whatever Happened

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChimChim: Hold on a sec guys. ill ask him what happened n then ill tell u all

Jinnie: Take ur time... ACTUALLY NO! BE QUICK! I CANT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING MY DOUBTS CLEAR

Hobi: Is he okay tho? If he crys a lot, im afraid it’ll be bad for him

Joonie: I know this is a very serious situation here, but Hoseok... It's not 'crys'... It's 'cries'...

Yoongles: .......

Joonie: Yeah, I'm sorry about that.

Hobi: I WANT TO GO TO TAE BUT YOONGS AINT ALLOWIN ME!

Yoongles: Im sure Tae's bff Jimin can take care of him.

Hobi: Ur rude af

Yoongles: Should I tell ChimChim about the last waffle?

Hobi: NOOOOOOOO

Jinnie: CAN YOU SHUT UP?!?! IM ON THE VERGE OF CRYING LIKE A WATERFALL

Joonie: Yeah, and can u guys stop talking about waffles? Some things are more important than waffles, u know?

Yoongles: Exactly. We need to shut up and wait for Jiminie to update us with info about Tae

ChimChim: SO HERES WHAT HAPPENED. TAE WENT TO THE CAFE AND ASKED THE OWNER FOR A JOB AS A WAITER. THE OWNER ASKED TAE TO WORK FOR A WHILE JUST TO CHECK IF HE IS GOOD ENOUGH. THATS WHAT TAE DID. HE STARTED TO TAKE ORDERS. A WHILE LATER, HE BUMPED INTO SOMEONE WHO JUST RUSHED IN THROUGH THE DOOR. AND IT WAS JUNGKOOK. TAE SAID THAT JUNGKOOK SIGHED AND SAID WATCH WHERE UR GOING BEFORE RUNNING TOWARDS THE COUNTER AND STARTING OFF WITH WORK IMMEDIATELY CUZ HE WAS LATE TODAY. AND TAEHYUNG JUST IGNORED HIM THE WHOLE TIME. WHENEVER JUNGKOOK AND TAEHYUNG LOOKED AT EACH OTHER, THEY JUST IGNORED AND LOOKED AWAY. THEY ARE STILL RIVALS I GUESS? BUT WHATS MORE SHOCKING IS THAT THE OWNER TOLD TAE THAT THE WAITER JOB IS YOURS, ALONG WITH OTHER WAITERS TOO. BUT WHATS EVEN MORE SHOCKING IS THAT, WHEN TAE WAS TAKING ANOTHER ORDER, HE HEARD JUNGKOOK TELLING THE OWNER THAT HE HAS TO LEAVE EARLY CUZ HE HAS AN ASSIGNMENT TO COMPLETE. HE ALSO HEARD JUNGKOOK SAYING IF U NEED MY HELP, JUST GIVE ME A CALL. ILL COME DOWN IF I CAN AND THEN JUNGKOOK WENT TO THE BACK OF THE CAFE AND WENT UP WITH THE ELEVATOR WHICH MEANS THAT JUNGKOOK LIVES IN THE SAME BUILDING AS TAE. AND OMG, TAE WAS CRYING SO MUCH. HE KEPT ON SAYING HE IS BACK. I HATE HIM. THE THINGS I HATE ALWAYS COME BACK. I HATE MY LIFE. AHHHH! TAE IS ASLEEP. HE FREAKING CRIED TO SLEEP. WHAT THE HECK SHOULD WE DO GUYS?

Hobi: Wait, lemme read it. ITS HUGE

Joonie: Same. Imma take my time in reading it.

Hobi: Okay, done reading it. Man, that was... idk what to say...

Yoongles: Okay, so what we learned about Jungkook is that he lives in Seoul. NOT in Busan. He ing lied about moving to Busan OR he just shifted here a while ago? And he works in a cafe. He lives in the same building as Tae, but we don’t know which floor and his flat number. He is still very rude to Tae. What else?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter