I Hate Her

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed by, and Taehyung found it difficult to sleep at night due to overthinking about Jungkook. Time flew by fast for the other members, but for Taehyung, it was as slow as a snail. It was another ordinary morning, and Taehyung woke up with a gloomy face and tired eyes. He slipped out of bed and freshened up in the washroom. As he walked out of the washroom and headed into the living room, memories of last night flashed into his head. The day before, Taehyung was freaking out because he felt really lonely and exhausted, his headache was eating him alive, and he felt like screaming at the top of his lungs. The reason for all of that was because he was only picturing Jungkook's face, and recalling his voice, guilt growing in him for failing their relationship. Last night was a disaster, and once he told Jimin about it before sleeping, he felt even worse. He had to request Jimin to leave him alone, because the pain was really destroying him.

Taehyung shook his head, shaking off the thoughts. He went straight to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. After eating breakfast, he sat on the couch and took out his phone. He tried calling Jungkook for the nth time that week, and as expected, there was no reply. He checked the chat with Jungkook, and he noticed that he was still blocked. Yes, blocked.

Jungkook blocked text messages from all his friends. He left the group chat too. He was also about to block Yugyeom but decided to keep his best friend unchanged. He trusted Yugyeom with not talking about Taehyung. Besides, Jungkook barely used his phone anymore. He tried to spend most of his time with his family, and his neighbourhood in Busan. When Jungkook's parents would ask him about his relationship with Taehyung, the younger would lie and say that everything was fine.

Meanwhile, Taehyung checked the group chat. He had to skip through lots of useless conversations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yugyeomie: Ah the trip to Jeju island was amazingggggg

KunpiBam: It was EEEEAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYY

Yugyeomie: And now we need to unpack and freshen up so byeee

Joonie: Byeee

Jinnie: U NEED TO SEND US PICS LATER

TaeTae: Good morning guyss

ChimChim: Tae u okay? And good morning to u as well?

TaeTae: I’m fine. Why wouldn’t i be?

Hobi: Wellll

Yoongles: Yesterday was a bad day for you soooo

TaeTae: I’m fine. I was just being too stupid and uncontrollable. Sorry i bothered u all.

Jinnie: OMG DONT U DARE SAY SORRY. WE WANT U SAFE AND SOUND.

Joonie: Exactly. Tae u had breakfast?

TaeTae: Yh not much tho

ChimChim: Why not much?

TaeTae: I can’t stop thinking about him guys... what should i do?

Joonie: If u want to live normally and protect ur health then pls stop thinking about Jungkook ok?

Jinnie: Yh ur only going to make yourself feel worse. Stop thinking about him Tae!!

TaeTae: But i can’t! It’s hard!

Yoongles: ing hell man... Just pretend u don’t know him for now. He ain’t here now so stop worrying. He ain’t here cuz he is in Busan and ofc he can’t hear u or anything. So stop thinking about him. Just. Forget. About. Him

TaeTae: U know what? Ur right. I should stop. He doesn’t reply to my text or calls. He blocked me. He blocked u all just bcuz of me. He is making me suffer. He is ing being a and i hate him now. He is making me hurt like hell. If he really loves me he needs to let me explain stuff but NO. He won’t cuz he doesn’t care. I cry every night bcuz of that and he doesn’t even care. Ur right hyung. This was what i needed. I needed someone to tell me to forget about him. I will forget him cuz i don’t like him anymore.

ChimChim: OH NO TAE WHAT? NO THATS NOT WHAT YOONMOONIE MEANT OMFG

Yoongles: Oh crap...

TaeTae: Yoongi hyung thx

Jinnie: NOOOOO DONT LISTEN TO YOONGI HE WAS JUST JOKING

Joonie: U love Jungkook remember? Don’t say stuff like that just bcuz Yoongi hyung said so!

TaeTae: But i really don’t like him anymore! He is being rude and careless! I’m SuFfErInG every day n night but he won’t give a damn about it! He is totally ignoring me bcuz he doesn’t care about me so why the f should i love or like him now? I hate him and that’s the end. Don’t make me change my mind bcuz u all can’t change it now ok?

Hobi: YOONGLES WTF DID U DO TO HIM? :O

Yoongles: Jeez......... Tae I’m sorry i didn’t mean that. I was just asking u to forget about Jungkook for NOW. When he comes back u can go back to loving him. Forgetting about him doesn’t mean hating him. I was only suggesting that u think of your health as your priority. So pls take back whatever u said. Ok?

TaeTae: No I’ve made my choice. I hate JK. Besides.

ChimChim: BESIDES WHATTT?

TaeTae: Besides

TaeTae: We were rivals at first. We hated each other. And so we hate each other now too

Hobi: NOOO U HATED HIM BUT HE LOVED U

Jinnie: YES AND NOW U LOVE HIM AND SO DOES HEEE

TaeTae: He doesn’t love me anymore. If he did then he would reply to my calls and text msgs but he didn’t!

Yoongles: For s sake just stop this

TaeTae: No. I said no. If i say no i mean NO. He used to love me. And that’s why i loved him back. But now he doesn’t give a cuz he hates me. And i hate him now too.

Joonie: Omg Tae plssss! Stop it! Ur out of ur mind!

TaeTae: Listen! I made a decision and i keep it that way. Don’t try to change anything ok?

Yoongles: CHIM UR HIS BFF SO DO SOMETHING

TaeTae: He won’t do anything BCUZ he is my bff. He knows that i want my choices unchanged. So he won’t stop me. Isn’t that right Jiminie?

ChimChim: Yeah... But just pls think about it Tae. U love him don’t u?

TaeTae: I don’t. I don’t love him and i don’t like him. Done.

KunpiBam: U all need to stop. Taehyung hyung... If you really don’t love Kook then do u think u were freaking out and crying for the past few days for nothing? U were so worried and scared and upset bcuz u missed him. It was all bcuz of love. If u feel like the love between u and him is strong then there should be nothing to worry about. I’m sure Kook is ignoring all of us bcuz he needs some time. Plus if u check his social media apps then u can clearly see that he hardly ever uses his phone. So pls don’t hate him now bcuz I’m sure Kook still loves u. Just wait a bit longer and things will be fine. U need to believe in each other. I know u still love him Tae. And i know Kook still loves u. It was all just a misunderstanding. Surely things will go the right way soon ok?

Joonie: Bam.... tysm for explaining that...

Jinnie: Omg im in tears

Hobi: So proud of Bam saying smth so emotional T.T his crackhead disappeared

ChimChim: Tae what do u say? R u okay now?

Hobi: Tae?

KunpiBam: Taehyung hyung?

TaeTae: Pls leave me alone...

KunpiBam: Sorry. Just tryna help u k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter