Off He Goes

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rise and shine!", Seokjin and Namjoon said together, as they opened the curtains and let the bright rays flood into the room.

Jimin whined, "Aish, just a little bit longer..." He then continued to sleep.

Hoseok yawned and stretched his arms as he sat up straight. "Is it bad that I'm too cheerful even in the morning?", he asked.

Namjoon chuckled, "It's good that you're energetic, but what's not good, is that you don't help us with work anyway!"

"Huh, look who's talking... As if you help me out, Joon! All you can do is create a mess! Like, it took you a whole hour to wash six plates! And two of them were broken! Aish, learn to be more responsible!" Seokjin argued.

Jimin groaned with frustration and uproar, "Yah, stop! The first thing I want to hear in the morning is... Silence! But what I have to hear is your endless bickering!" He jumped up and began folding his blanket, as well as Hoseok's.

"Aww, thanks!", Hoseok clapped softly.

Yoongi cursed out of the blue, "Shut the up. I'm trying to sleep, for God's sake..."

Seokjin gasped, "We have two babies still sleeping! Mind your language, Yoongs!" With that being said, Yoongi finally got up from sleep – slowly.

While Yoongi and Seokjin were preparing breakfast, Namjoon and Hoseok were folding the blankets and fluffing up the pillows. Jimin helped them clean up the room. The room that was once perfectly cleaned, was littered with packets and board games. But thanks to them, the room was cleaned up again. The sounds of the packets and Namjoon's super loud sneeze, startled Taehyung.

"Ah! You scared the heck out of me!", Taehyung whined as he sat up straight and stretched his arms.

"Hehe... Sorry! Did you sleep well? I feel like you need to get proper rest nowadays, as the doctor advised you to do so...", Jimin helped Taehyung fold his blankets.

"Taehyung-ah, go fresh up in the washroom. We'll pack your stuff.", Namjoon said.

Taehyung thanked them and went to the washroom. As he walked out of the washroom, he saw Jimin approaching Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah? It's already eight… Time to wake-"

"Chim, wait!", Taehyung interrupted Jimin.

"What's wrong?" Jimin turned around to look at his best friend.

Taehyung sat down cross-legged beside Jimin, simply answering, "Well, he cried to sleep last night... I don't think he slept well, so let him sleep for longer."

"W-Wait, how did you know?!?"

"I was awake... I tried to get some sleep, but I couldn't... As soon as I heard you asking Jungkook about the song, I kind of found myself eavesdropping to the conversation... So, yeah..." Taehyung said while looking down.

"So, you know?", Jimin asked suddenly.

Taehyung sighed, "I do now. I mean, I thought the song was to end the rivalry and start over as friends. I didn't know he meant something more than just friends. Aish, what am I supposed to do?"

"Umm, isn't it obvious? Love him back? Like, where's your common sense?", Jimin teased, rolling his eyes.

"Excuse me? I can't just love him back! There's no reason for me to love him!", Taehyung argued, slowly getting up and pulling Jimin out of the room, realising that they were going to be late for breakfast.

"Oh, please... There's so much to love in that boy...", Jimin said as he followed Taehyung to the living room.

"Well, then you go and love him!", Taehyung replied reluctantly.

"Excuse me?!? I already have two lovers! Jungkook's all yours!", Jimin laughed at the thought of his boyfriends.

"Ugh, you're weird...", Taehyung said with a sigh.

Jimin whistled and added, "Says the boy who doesn't love anything about a boy with such a great physique, a beautiful voice, handsome appearance, and a smart brain..." He ran into the kitchen and sat at the table, ready to eat breakfast.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he sat beside Hoseok and took a sip of the juice.

"Hey! You look down, what's wrong?", Hoseok asked.

Taehyung smiled and shrugged it off, "Oh, nothing. I'm just a little tired..." He lied, or did he? Surely, he was tired about thinking too much about Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter