Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi

We Meet Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone watched the movie with full concentration. For most of the time, they were quiet, except for Hoseok and Seokjin's screaming once in a while. Anyway, the movie wasn't that scary. They were watching 'The Conjuring 2', because apparently, Hoseok and Seokjin haven't watched it before. Once they were done with the movie, they grabbed their goodies and went into the large bedroom that Seokjin and Namjoon shared.

"W-Whoa... The room looks a lot bigger all of a sudden!", Jimin gasped as he entered the room, the others following behind.

"It's because I pushed most of the furniture to the corners, and made space in the centre." Seokjin replied as he the lights.

Indeed, the room was huge! Most of the furniture were piled up and placed in the corners of the room. In the centre was a large, round, fluffy carpet, with pillows and blankets scattered all over, soft cushions and stuffed toys spread all over the room, and two big boxes.

"Whoa! Is that a whole box full of board games and CDs?!?", Taehyung kneeled down near one of the boxes and started to investigate. "Ah! You have so many figurines!", he added.

"Yes! I do! And...", Seokjin trailed off, walking towards the other box and removing the lid. He continued, "Tada! Lots of snacks and drinks too!”

Hoseok squealed with excitement, and Jimin was trying his best to stop him, doubting the other’s age all of a sudden. On the other hand, Yoongi was already preparing for sleep. Namjoon did the same, whereas Jungkook was just standing still and watching the others.

"Yah, what are you waiting for?!?" Jimin yelled at Jungkook, but the youngest was too absorbed in his own world. "Aish, Jungkook-ah!" Jimin yelled again.

"Jungkook!" They all yelled, and Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts.

"Come on! Get your pillows and blankets out, and make yourself comfortable!", Namjoon suggested.

Everyone began to arrange their sleeping goods, and those who were done sat cross-legged in a circle. By the next ten minutes, the boys were sitting in a circle, smiling brightly.

"Okay, so... What should we play?" Seokjin asked as he grabbed the cushion in front of him.

"What?!? I'm sleeping now! It's too late! You guys are abnormal! We’re adults!", Yoongi complained as he yawned.

Jimin tugged at the other’s shirt, "Yoongi-hyung... I want you to stay awake with us... Will you? Please? Hyung... Please... Come on..." He continued convincing Yoongi, using his typical pout and adorable eyes. It wasn't working though.

Sensing the failed attempt, Hoseok gave Jimin a knowing look, and the latter received the message instantly. "Guys! Let's choose a game! Hobi-hyung will handle Yoongi-hyung! Come on!", he exclaimed. The others started to pick out and decide on which game to play.

Meanwhile, Hoseok was still trying to convince Yoongi to stay awake for longer. He also wanted Yoongi to have a brief idea about the hidden plan. He leaned closer and whispered into Yoongi's ear, "We're planning something through 'Truth or Dare' and it's got something to do with Jungkook... Wanna help?”

Yoongi glanced at the others, who were too engrossed with the board games. Realising that the others didn't overhear the whispers, he nodded in response. Hoseok smiled, and pulled him towards the others to join.

They played ‘Jenga’ first, and then they played a few videogames on the PS4. After that, they moved on to the next category of games. They played 'Would You Rather' and 'Never Have I Ever'. Finally, they began to play 'Truth or Dare' - the game that Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi were looking forward to.

"Okay, okay! Shush! Just shush! Get the bottle! Get the bottle, quick!", Jimin pointed.

Seokjin raised his eyebrow, totally confused, "Yah, why do you look so excited all of a sudden? It's like you've been waiting your whole life for this particular game!”

Jimin laughed nervously, 'I really did wait my entire twenty years of life for this!'

And so, they began to play. Oh, how bored Jimin and Hoseok looked as the bottle never pointed to either Taehyung or Jungkook. Taehyung got a chance, but with Namjoon. And Jungkook got two chances, but with Namjoon and Seokjin. If only Taehyung or Jungkook matched up with either Hoseok, Jimin or Yoongi, then they could put their plan into action.

Hoseok sighed heavily, and Jimin copied him.

"What the heck is wrong with you two?", Namjoon asked as he tossed his soda can into the trashcan.

"What? With us? N-Nothing!", Hoseok simply said.

Yoongi stretched his arms, "You guys continue playing, I'm gonna sleep... I'm tired and exhausted..." He crawled to his pillow and slept quietly.

Jimin and Hoseok didn't forget to leave a kiss on Yoongi's forehead. The others smiled at the adorable trio.

'Great... I bet we all have to sleep in a minute or two, and we still didn't put our plan to work...' Hoseok pursed his lips at the thought, he was disappointed. Well, it was his turn to spin the bottle. He spun the bottle, and gasped as the two sides of the bottle pointed at Taehyung and Jungkook.

But Hoseok and Jimin were upset because their plan was failing.

"Okay, so... I'll ask. Truth or dare?", Taehyung asked Jungkook.

The younger took a moment to choose, "Umm, dare!"

Taehyung needed a minute to come up with a good dare for Jungkook. "Jin-hyung, do you have anything spicy in the kitchen? Super spicy?"

"Umm, I'm also the owner, you know?" Namjoon felt ignored and unnoticed.

Taehyung laughed, "Sorry! Anyways, I dare Jungkook to eat or drink the spiciest item in the house. And then, instead of drinking milk or water, you have to gargle it!"

Jungkook gasped, "Hyung! That's hard!"

And before Jungkook could protest any further, Taehyung and Namjoon were out of the room. They went to the kitchen to look for some spicy food.

"Guys, I better go too. I bet Joonie will create a mess.", Seokjin said as he left the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter