Namjoon

The story of Bangtan child

Yoongi and his mum spoke for hours about how much she had missed Yoongi's dad. 
"Why did daddy leave?" 
"He didn't like all of the sharing that happened. He wanted his own car that belonged to just him, he wanted his own garden that just you, he and I shared. He also hated how close all of us were and he didn't get along with most of us." 
"Does daddy want to see me?" 
"I don't know sweetie. I told him about you and I texted him when you were born and once again when you were taken out of the hospital but he hasn't replied to me or any of us."  Yoongi's face saddened and his mum stood up.
"I shouldn't have told you any of this. Your two years old, Yoongi. All of this is going to be too much to handle and understand. I'm going to get some cookies,  do you want some?" Yoongi viciously nodded his head with his nose scrunched and eyebrows narrowed.
-
 Hoseok's mum ran back to get Seokjin's doll and chucked it at him the moment she sat down. 
 "Hobi Wobie, isn't my princess pretty?" Hoseok blew raspberries in response and Seokjin squeezed his cheeks.
 "Ah~I'm so happy Yoongi isn't here. He would be sooo jealous of little Hobi Wobie." 
 "Jinnie, you seem to have a lot of fun with Hobi, don't you?" 
 "He's adorable." The car stopped and the other cars were lined up beside theirs. Hoseok and Seokjin were carried inside the building and Seokjin instantly remembered the building from before.
 "You was born here."
 "Jinnie so was you and Yoongi." 
 "Ah~ Really?" Seokjin was shocked that he had been to the hospital so many times and only remembers going there once. Seokjin was braver than last time when he and was crying and screaming at the blood from the other people. Seokjin was more focused on stopping Hoseok from crying. 
 "Is he hungry?" Hoseok's mum nodded and pointed at the other adults waving for them to enter. Seokjin followed his mum inside and was placed on the bed next to the mother and baby while Hoseok sat on his mum's lap in the corner so his mum could feed him.
 "Do I get to name him?"
 "Not this time. We already named him."
 "Ah~ Really?" 
 "Jinnie, meet your youngest brother Namjoon." Seokjin put his nose on Namjoons.
 "I like Hobi Wobie more." The adults laughed.
 "Jinnie, I want you to be second to hold Namjoon." Seokjin shook his head but Namjoon was still handed to him and Seokjin's hands and arms reacted the correct way by wrapping themselves around Namjoon's body. 
-
"Yoongi, I was second to hold Namjoon!" 
"I don't care! I ate cookies all day!" 
"You're going to get fat!"
"No, you are!" 
"I can't get fat, I'm gorgeous!" 
"No, you're ugly!" 
"Even my Ariel thinks I'm handsome!"
"HA! You even named the stupid doll!" 
"It's her name and she's a princess!" 
"Only girls like princesses. You're a girl!" 
"NO! I'm a boy!" Neither of the boys had seen Hoseok and Namjoon stop playing and focus on them. The younger boys started to cry without noises.
"Seokjinnie is a girl!" 
"BOY!" 
"You're going to marry a boy!" Hoseok blew raspberries to get their attention. Both boys stopped arguing once they saw the younger ones watching. Yoongi pushed Namjoon into the other room, being careful of his diaper getting ripped or his legs scratched. 

 

 


A/N I think my laptop is going to like Yoongi after the ism fight. Just so you all know- What Yoongi said was wrong. Very wrong! I just had to say that so people know.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter. (08/06/17)